Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Future of Gold Use

6thDragon - - General Discussions

Quote from GoforWar45: “I must vehemently request that games without Gold be allowed. I would personally be willing to spend some gold just to play in a game that didn't allow it. At the very least, Bytro should allow people to create custom games that disallow the use of Gold, even if such a feature itself required Gold to unlock. Hey Bytro, if your listening, your missing out on a opportunity here! There is a big demand for people who want to play in games without Gold. If you allow the creati…

• It depends on your play style. Air can be tricky for new or inactive players to use. To use planes correctly, you need a lot of screentime. Including AA or SPAA with ground units will give them some deterrent for enemy air. Like all groups, they move at the speed of the slowest unit. If you want fast moving ground stacks that can advance out of range of your interceptor's ability to provide overwatch, SPAA can have value. AA has similar value for slower moving ground units. Interceptors in gener…

• Solved

6thDragon - - Bug Reports and Issues

You should check release notes before reporting bugs. Sounds like everything is working as intended. Release Notes - 2024-05-28 — Call of War Help Center (helpshift.com)

• This happened in my most recent game. I had cruisers bombarding a unit on a province center and it kept switching targets every time they fired. It kept switching to a unit that was on the coast and I had to keep changing it back every 30 minutes. Game number 8,765,252.

• Future of Gold Use

Bytro has recently scaled back the espionage options available with gold.

• My point was the attack occurred in the middle of the night in Tokyo and the middle of the day in Washington, DC. Because of the international dateline, the attack even happened on different days depending on who you ask. December 7 in America, December 8 in Japan. Dispute those facts all you want to. Quote from Nobodyx2: “And also the US were attacked, not the Empire of Japan ” On this we can agree. Quote from Nobodyx2: “Bruh, most americans at Pearl Harbor were celebrating or smth the last nig…

• Spy upkeep is required at day change or spies will desert. Yes some spies that are caught will change sides and join you. Bytro treats the mechanics of espionage like a state secret.

• Quote from Nostroma: “The Americans were asleep when Pearl Harbour was attacked They were asleep again when the Germans launched the battle of the Bulge. You expect this game to be fair? ” You have this the other way around. The Pearl Harbor attack commenced just before 8am local time. Which would have been in the middle of the night Tokyo time as there is a five hour difference.

• Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “I disagree. In WaWs, more often than not the country in 1st place by day 2-3 will get attacked by several other players and won’t last much longer, unless they’re super good or a golder. I think it’s a good idea to expand fast, but not too quick, so you stay out of first but still able to get the resources you need to build effective units. ” That's usually because the player in first place over extended themselves. Many newer players make the mistake of prioritiz…

• They used to be shown. I don’t know if it was a conscious choice to remove them or if it was an unintended impact of other changes.

• Quote from BladeFisher: “Got you. I will try it. Bat what is the difference between the two types? No one on here seems to know. ” Think of one version as the paratroopers loaded into planes ready to fly and the other as the paratroopers post-drop.

• K/D Flexing

I have an alliance mate that intentionally trashed his own KD just so players would underestimate him. KD is usually a reasonable indicator of the player, but don’t obsess over it.

• K/D Flexing

Quote from RedSlayer44: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game. ” Are they actually good players, or just pretending they're good to intimidate me? ” Hard to say. I don’t judge based on stats, so I’m hesitant to check their profiles. Like others have said, it’s easy to inflate your KD with gold/card, starting a new account, or joining with alliance mates. Same can be said for playing certain types of maps.

• K/D Flexing

Quote from RedSlayer44: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game. ” Are they actually good players, or just pretending they're good to intimidate me? ” Hard to say. I don’t judge based on stats, so I’m hesitant to check their profiles. Like others have said, it’s easy to inflate your KD with gold/card, starting a new account, or joining with alliance mates. Same can be said for playing certain types of maps.

• K/D Flexing

Quote from Torspo2: “Say nothing. Just remember that anyone can get a good k/d by cheating, gold and premade teams. So it's not skills, it's the result of his actions. ” There’s nothing wrong with joining with partners. It’s been a while since I’ve joined regular maps, but when I did, it was always with a few alliance mates. Just be a good partner and players will want to play with you again.

• K/D Flexing

Ignore them. They’re just trying to get into your head and distract you. Focus on the game.

• PATROLLING

6thDragon - - Questions and Answers

Correct. But if it’s an enemy bomber stack and you’re online, you can always order a direct attack on them. You have a few other options too depending on what the enemy bombers are trying to do. If they’re trying to direct attack a ground unit, move your interceptors into place so they’re patrolling over the target. Then you’ll deal defensive damage with the interceptors as a free shot. Then you can order a direct attack. If they’re trying to patrol, move your interceptors so that you overlap pa…

• Release Notes - 2024-05-14

6thDragon - - News

The bug about which units are credited for kills has been around for years. I'll never forget a game a while back where large numbers of bombers were suiciding themselves into one of my mobile ground stacks with heavy SPAA protection. I wasn't sure which I should be more surprised by, the opponent's stupidity, or the fact that my tank destroyers were being given credit for all the kills.

• Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from 6thDragon: “Infantry would just slow down AC + LT. Like others have said, keep interceptors on overwatch close by. Another option, keep strats close by. If bombers show up, send strats to destroy the air strip they are operating from, then destroy the planes in truck form. Works like a charm. But ACs and LTs are both fast movers. Stacks only move as fast as their slowest unit. ” I think he should replace the foot infantry with mot or mech infantry. Both have b…

• Infantry would just slow down AC + LT. Like others have said, keep interceptors on overwatch close by. Another option, keep strats close by. If bombers show up, send strats to destroy the air strip they are operating from, then destroy the planes in truck form. Works like a charm. But ACs and LTs are both fast movers. Stacks only move as fast as their slowest unit.