Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In the Netherlands it is 5th of May, and other countries differ as well.

• 5) Pick just one type of factory in a city, you can only use one at a time anyway. And don't upgrade it until you find it is always busy.

• I wonder what point 5 is...

• JFK

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

Open the vault!

• Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from croatian kid: “whats a tories ” The Tory Party is a British political party that is currently in power, however the British General Election is next month so they might not be in power for much longer. ” are they good or bad ” To sum it up, mostly silly right now.

• Soviet victory day.

• An RRG stack is really the only stack which doesn't comply to the "rock-paper-scissors" mechanics of the rest of the game. Add a 10 leveled AA to 10 RRG, have some scouts in the neighborhood to spot targets, and there is no way to defeat it when you're at least slightly activite; it can basically drive anywhere in the world without anyone being able to do something about it (unless they build a similar stack). When you make the investment to do that, it becomes completely OP. This is true for al…

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Quote from Nostroma: “The Americans were asleep when Pearl Harbour was attacked They were asleep again when the Germans launched the battle of the Bulge. You expect this game to be fair? ” You have this the other way around. The Pearl Harbor attack commenced just before 8am local time. Which would have been in the middle of the night Tokyo time as there is a five hour difference. ” I don't think he means literal "sleeping", on a macro level it would mean something like "be…

• Quote from Vanrendo: “If Eastern Europe was doing so good after WW2 why did communism eventually came to a downfall years later? ” That's like saying Augustus was a bad emperor because the Roman Empire eventually fell... As for "badness" and "worseness", the Soviets never massacred entire villages because one of those villagers committed a "terrorist" crime. Sure Communist rule may have been very bad, but it can't compare to Nazi rule.

• Research Queue

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

Premium features are one of the candidates to eventually replace gold... so yes, it should be good to buy it. Adding more features to it is commendable, since for many people its features are meh right now. I even thought of removing the province list for non-HC (so you could only go to city production through the map if you don't have HC). For the record, I'm not opposed to High Command at all, since (contrary to gold/boosters) it has a natural cap on the amount you can spend on a game.

• I'd guesstimate 60%.

• I have been playing this game for eight years now, and I don't know the answer to this. What I do know, is that the "military score" is completely meaningless; it is basically only a measure of how long you have been playing. Judging player skills from stats is done on different criteria, especially K/D ratio, game played / games won, and the individual unit stats (amounts killed and lost per type) to get a feel what kind of strategies he plays.

• Future of Gold Use

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

The "operations" thing last year was a testing ground for the future of monetizing; people not buying lump "gold" anymore, but booster packs instead. I dunno what the conclusions were of course, Bytro doesn't share those... but it is very quiet on the operations front, lately.

• Unofficial flags

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

Hover over your own pic, and an "upload" link shos where you can upload any pic you like. (Unless its swastika's and similar, then you just get banned).

• Quote from ender611: “Quote from BladeFisher: “The hospitals/healing feature. To me it is simple. Land units and aircraft must return to a home base for complete repair/healing which is achieved by using resources as per the original construction less what residual is left. Such units can return to a coalition facility and receive say a third to a half repair. This is more representative of real life. It is nuts that an aircraft/regiment can take about 15-20 days to be fully healed. Similarly na…

• Research Queue

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yeah that would be nice. On the other hand, there's also a certain charm in planning this and making sure research finishes when you can be online to start the next one, no?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “now Roko, let’s made a little treaty here. To prevent both of us from provoking each other, I have an idea. 1, we will both not comment on each others walls. 2, we will not comment on each others posts, no matter what. 3, we will not insult each other on the forums. If this is followed, then we will have no more problems. Do you accept Roko? ” That's kinda pointless. We had a treaty like that, and i really did my best to ignore your stupidity. But you broke it and started…

• reveal all armies

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

You can't.

• Quote from Phillip Bosley: “There should be no gray area in condemning Nazi atrocities. EVERYONE was responsible. That includes Rommel, Goebbels, Lieb, and anyone else who was just “serving their country”. Sometimes the best way you can serve your country is by opposing it. ” On the one hand you are right, on the other hand there IS a difference between, for example, Goebbels and a common farm boy drafted into the Wehrmacht only to die on some godforsaken snowy field deep in Russia. You can't sa…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from russ_russ1: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from russ_russ1: “you’re quite the repetitive person now aren’t you. I mean, for yourself, in the real world, I’m sure you get on adequately. But that gives you no reason to insult my father. To call yourself whatever you call yourself is just odd. Congratulations on continuing this argument that is occurring though, I’m sure you just crave these arguments with me, yknow, prove me wrong by not responding to this Roko, I dare you to prove m…