Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 334.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I wonder what point 5 is... ” You can add a point 5 if you like... I only realize now

• That's exactly what we doing each day on Call of War...we research, produce and construct and invade countries, doing the things that would enable us to play the game. Tips I can give you are: 1)Read the in-game unit description, it will tell you what that unit is and what you can use it for and for which terrain.It will also show the attack and defense strength against enemy units. 2)Learn and understand the doctrines. 3) Google the Call of War wiki for additional information. 4) Observe the ex…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Bytro and the forum is a German company.

• Something I can add though is that Interceptors does produce fast with no metal and food needed. AA also produce fast with no rare material needed, higher level ordnance plants will produce even faster.Level 5 AA in a 5-6+ stack takes down a lvl 1 nuclear bomber,not sure how many interceptors. SPAA takes longer to produce and needs no food. It all depends on an individual's map, doctrine,resources, circumstances and what/how you want to do it.

• Every unit has its worth.Yes if you don't use certain units, don't want to use it or have no use for it then yes they would be "worthless". Every individual player has their own play style, tactics and strategy. AA and SPAA does make sense,every unit does make sense. The only way to see if units does have any value (provided that it corresponds with your doctrine)is to use it and experiment with them. Also I can't tell you that you should use them, only that if someone can't produce or use inter…

• Future of Gold Use

Vanrendo - - General Discussions

Well said Kenny Rogers

• @Joe Bartolozzi this is just a random video not the actual video that I wanted to use.Chances are good you will wave it away as propaganda or a western myth... youtu.be/ixfR7MSeFJE?si=aS1tqCXXhBokWGTj

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I will publish a similar list like yours mentioning the things which Nazis did(Though it will be more detailed). However, answer this question, did the East European people fear the extermination of their race, culture and the literal end of their nation in Soviet rule? Did they felt like they would be forced to live in Ghettos and then die in extermination camps? Did they felt that they would be asked to dig their own grave and get shot, falling into it? Did they fea…

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Saying that east europe went from 'bad' to worse after Soviets defeating Nazis is one of the most insane statements I've ever heard. This statement proves the power of propaganda. ” Ok let's go through the timeline of the Soviet Takeover of Eastern Europe.It will be the country,the year and methods used: -Albania 1945-Communist government took power end of WW2. -Bulgaria 1946-Bulgarian monarchy was abolished and later that year a communist government was elected and G…

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Vanrendo: “But what would've been the outcome if Stalin/Soviets did not decide to turn on the Nazis? ” Well, the soviets didn't turn on the Nazis, the Nazis did betray them and attacked them on 22nd June 1941 and speaking realistically, this would have happened for sure. The soviet-nazi alliance would easily break. Quote from Vanrendo: “Stalin/Soviet did liberate countries from Nazism but replaced it with Communism... it's like going from bad to worse... ” …

• We shall never forget WW2 yes, before and after... The Allies did a tremendous job on D-Day and yes the USSR should maybe also get recognition for their part in WW2.But what would've been the outcome if Stalin/Soviets did not decide to turn on the Nazis?Can anyone imagine a world run by Nazis and Communists? Stalin/Soviet did liberate countries from Nazism but replaced it with Communism... it's like going from bad to worse... What we shall never forget is the nightmare of Hitler and the Nazis an…

• Future of Gold Use

Vanrendo - - General Discussions

Quote from Phillip Bosley: “Does Bytro have any plans about the future of Gold? ” I'm not speaking for Bytro but what I can understand is that the "future of Gold" is here to stay it's going nowhere... live with it... love it or hate it,buy it or slate it... But @Phillip Bosley it would be interesting to know if you have plans about the future of Gold.If Bytro does not have any future plans what's your plans?What would you like to achieve since you ask the question.What plans should Bytro have f…

• Quote from Mikey HG: “After a while playing against the AI is just too predictable and not much of a challenge because even if you mess up the AI isn't usually aggressive enough to take advantage of it. It would be nice if you could choose different levels of AI to play against, especially as sometimes so many players drop out that you're basically left playing against the AI. ” Yes after a while playing COW the AI becomes predictable.The small AI countries are easy to beat what makes it a bit m…

• Game maintainence?

Vanrendo - - Questions and Answers

It happens from time to time...

• Quote from fiji fellow: “guys im not arta just please let me join the game ” Quote from fiji fellow: “i promise i wont troll or break the rules i just want to play with you guys ” ...NobleBright?...

• I think Bytro made Gaborone South Africa to give it that extra city to balance it out, wonder why Mafeking/Maheking wasn't made that city. Another reason why Gaborone was made SA was maybe because the Batswana was encouraged by the colonial administration to serve in the South African Native Military Corps when WW2 started.

• Flying Bombs

Quote from RedSlayer44: “Thank you. Where did you find that information? ” Call of War wiki... in-game unit description and practical experience...

• All I can add to this is that with Allies,the second/bottom paratroopers have stronger attack/def than the first/top paratroopers. I have produced them just to experiment but I don't use them.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

As I mentioned before this would've been ideal to play with forum members but I already stopped playing more than a week ago.Just checking the forum out every now and then. I will be occupied until mid June (or so I hope) and will only then commit to COW. During the day I won't be able to focus on the game, I can only be active at night and for that reason I don't want to play like that.I do have some flexibility on weekends but it would be a waste for me and to fellow teammates.

• Flying Bombs

Yes...look at the attached screenshot