Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 739.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This would be badly abused, how about getting this 'downtime' just as you are gonna attack someone?

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Joe Bartolozzi - - Off Topic

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “I was 10 when UKIP last ran, so....... ” So you faked your age too? And also.. Quote from Talvisota : “I like Katie Hopkins, she's the true pillar of democracy! ” ” He isn't 18+

• Farage can win more seats in the parliament than the Tories. However, I think that the Labour party will emerge victorious.

• Quote from Carking the 6th: “Also why did no one make a thread on May 8th… ” We will make one from the next year!!

• You'll never beat us

Old is gold! Respect to you guys!

• Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I will publish a similar list like yours mentioning the things which Nazis did(Though it will be more detailed). However, answer this question, did the East European people fear the extermination of their race, culture and the literal end of their nation in Soviet rule? Did they felt like they would be forced to live in Ghettos and then die in extermination camps? Did they felt that they would be asked to dig their own grave and get shot, falling…

• Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Saying that east europe went from 'bad' to worse after Soviets defeating Nazis is one of the most insane statements I've ever heard. This statement proves the power of propaganda. ” Ok let's go through the timeline of the Soviet Takeover of Eastern Europe.It will be the country,the year and methods used: -Albania 1945-Communist government took power end of WW2. -Bulgaria 1946-Bulgarian monarchy was abolished and later that year a communist govern…

• Quote from Zaktty: “How many people are still serious about doing this please? ” That number is pretty much the same amount of counties which the Tories will win this election(0).

• 1,000 Posts

You get a Trophy!

• Quote from Macedonia97: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Saying that east europe went from 'bad' to worse after Soviets defeating Nazis is one of the most insane statements I've ever heard. This statement proves the power of propaganda. ” Arguably it went from “bad” to “just as bad” especially during the Stalinist era. And if you or your family didn’t come from a communist Eastern European nation, don’t be a stupid westoid and call me a fascist. ” "Just as bad" in Stalinist era, alright sure. Howeve…

• Saying that east europe went from 'bad' to worse after Soviets defeating Nazis is one of the most insane statements I've ever heard. This statement proves the power of propaganda.

• Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from Vanrendo: “But what would've been the outcome if Stalin/Soviets did not decide to turn on the Nazis? ” Well, the soviets didn't turn on the Nazis, the Nazis did betray them and attacked them on 22nd June 1941 and speaking realistically, this would have happened for sure. The soviet-nazi alliance would easily break.Quote from Vanrendo: “Stalin/Soviet did liberate countries from Nazism but replaced it with Communism... it's like going fr…

• Quote from Vanrendo: “But what would've been the outcome if Stalin/Soviets did not decide to turn on the Nazis? ” Well, the soviets didn't turn on the Nazis, the Nazis did betray them and attacked them on 22nd June 1941 and speaking realistically, this would have happened for sure. The soviet-nazi alliance would easily break. Quote from Vanrendo: “Stalin/Soviet did liberate countries from Nazism but replaced it with Communism... it's like going from bad to worse... ” Wow, that is absolutely wron…

• D-day was indeed a heroic achievement but people often forget to mention Operation Bagration, which was launched on 22nd June 1944 by the USSR. This offensive lead to the worst defeat the Nazis ever suffered. D-day would have proved way more bloodier and difficult if it wasn't for the USSR to attack simultaneously. Anyways, may the dead rest in peace.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Still don't understand when I got permanently banned from global for little things. I'm still here. ” You said that your level 100 account was permanently banned. Quote from Phillip Bosley: “A major part of the problem is the lack of required verification for new accounts. Trolls can just blast out new accounts with 20 random emails and get access to the chat. No verifying, nada. ” Exactly, there should be email verification.

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “This pathetic person never learns, why is he still unbanned on the global chat? He should be banned. Me and Claudio had their accounts banned for little stuff on the global and then there is tmc, roaming around and saying the stuff he is known for. It is saddening to see that mods do not take appropriate action against such people. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f7aab4a40d0e97ca56d1b23ba A mod was active when this was going on and nothing …

• The Open Bar Chatroom

This pathetic person never learns, why is he still unbanned on the global chat? He should be banned. Me and Claudio had their accounts banned for little stuff on the global and then there is tmc, roaming around and saying the stuff he is known for. It is saddening to see that mods do not take appropriate action against such people. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f7aab4a40d0e97ca56d1b23ba A mod was active when this was going on and nothing happened to tmc or pup.....simply pathetic.

• Forum Members Game

Joe Bartolozzi - - General Discussions

What are GOs?

• Forum Members Game

It was a cool game, I think a major twist came to being when Poland was attacked by Sweden and Finnish betrayal of Russia happened, Russia probably golded and proceeded to ragequit, giving an easy victory to Finland. On the other hand, the Swedish offensive easily brought down both Poland and UK, with Poland's defeat, Romania and Turkey lost an important ally. I (Italy), regained my cores after the polish defeat. Around this time, Yugoslavia's heroic 8 day long stand came to an end, when he was …

• Forum Members Game

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Joe? The reason is I want the other people to know what happened instead of being a secret mystery game. ” Yeah sure, I will write it down after a few hours.