Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 349.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well I think the American maps might get a bit boring if you play it all the time with Allies vs Allies doctrine mostly. These other maps will give players the opportunity to play Comintern vs Comintern and Axis vs Axis, similar as to the American continent maps.

• I use a stack in front of the artillery.You can add protection to the arty in case the front stack/meat shields gets destroyed.

• Forum Memes

Vanrendo - - General Discussions

East Coast South Africa a nice place to be especially Richards Bay.I lived there a few years.

• Game Bad Gateway

Vanrendo - - Bug Reports and Issues

I have deleted the post, it's not necessary to keep it as a thread anymore hopefully the issue would be resolved soon.

• Forum Memes

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from Vanrendo: “They say we will have a "warm winter" in SA...so far we only had a minus one during the tornado in KZN earlier in the month ” What's KZN? KwaZulu Natal? ” Yes KwaZulu Natal the Kingdom of the Zulu.

• JFK

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “I know the secrets behind the fate of J.F.K.! ” I also know... It was the Romulans.They gave their cloaking device technology to the Germans where they built a base in Antarctica, trying to hide it behind the "weather machine conspiracy".The Allies took it in WW2 and later built Area 51 to experiment with it.JFK came to know about it and threatened the USAF and CIA that he would expose it and share it with the Klingons. A Ferengi hitman was hired and was surgericl…

• Forum Memes

They say we will have a "warm winter" in SA...so far we only had a minus one during the tornado in KZN earlier in the month

• Coalition limitations

Vanrendo - - Suggestions / Criticism

In-game Call of War they not the same doctrine but WW2 they were in an alliance as the Axis powers.

• 300,000 Posts

• Coalition limitations

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from Unknowner12: “Maybe something like you only make coalitions with countries of the same doctrine. This would prevent unrealistic/overpowered alliances. ” Coulda sworn that Germany and Japan had an alliance in ww2, but maybe i am mistaken... ” Both Germany and Japan and Italy were Axis. Yes they had an alliance.

• Motorized Infantry

Vanrendo - - Questions and Answers

Axis Comintern

• Quote from PureHydro: “This is only on PC. Have not seen this in mobile. On PC when loading in your match this Uncle Sam window pops up. Asking to join a new game even though you dont want to. One misclick and there you go, in a match and your forced to join one of the last nations chosen, which is usually the worst ones. This really annoying since matches take 3 or 4 weeks. ” It's also happening on mobile.I have received pop ups to join CON 22 players map already three times this year.

• Brazil Map

The "Drug War Map" , coalitions would be cartels

• Industry Schedule

For me,if my resources allows it I try to get my city industries up and running as soon as possible whenever possible.The resource provinces (non city)with 1.1-3k resources also helps a lot once they level 3.

• Hello!

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Hi there

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I wonder what point 5 is... ” You can add a point 5 if you like... I only realize now

• That's exactly what we doing each day on Call of War...we research, produce and construct and invade countries, doing the things that would enable us to play the game. Tips I can give you are: 1)Read the in-game unit description, it will tell you what that unit is and what you can use it for and for which terrain.It will also show the attack and defense strength against enemy units. 2)Learn and understand the doctrines. 3) Google the Call of War wiki for additional information. 4) Observe the ex…

• The Open Bar Chatroom

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Bytro and the forum is a German company.

• Something I can add though is that Interceptors does produce fast with no metal and food needed. AA also produce fast with no rare material needed, higher level ordnance plants will produce even faster.Level 5 AA in a 5-6+ stack takes down a lvl 1 nuclear bomber,not sure how many interceptors. SPAA takes longer to produce and needs no food. It all depends on an individual's map, doctrine,resources, circumstances and what/how you want to do it.

• Every unit has its worth.Yes if you don't use certain units, don't want to use it or have no use for it then yes they would be "worthless". Every individual player has their own play style, tactics and strategy. AA and SPAA does make sense,every unit does make sense. The only way to see if units does have any value (provided that it corresponds with your doctrine)is to use it and experiment with them. Also I can't tell you that you should use them, only that if someone can't produce or use inter…