Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i don't see that option this is what I KEEP saying. i do NOT see a support chat, If i click on settings there is a bug, i click that nothing happens, at the bottom it says support, i click that NOTHING happens. then i just got an email on the home page from a USER name not a screen name, saying I will be banned then signed it as bytro mod team lol so where it shit report tab you all keep saying and if its the one i found why doesnt anyhting happen when i click it?

• that may be all and well, but when people are saying others need to literally die then call them racist names, idc about them winning ot losing, mods need to suspend or ban them.

• Only thing i see is in settings says support request. click it and NOTHING happens.

• I do not show the report bug feature anymore used to be in the bottom right. i do not see it anywhere. also as for showing the name i did not know that was a rule, I was just trying to get a mod to look into it But then again i do believe people who act like him should be publically outted look what he just said now.

• I am in a current game, I was asked to apply to a coalition. Then the leader told me who to help, I did so, he then sends me messages cussing me out, then has a buddy back him up, kicks me out of the coalition which is fine. but then he goes and writes an article cussing me out calling me names and saying he hopes someone kills me actually. name calling is petty but i can handle it, but threats to someones life, I do not play games with that. I have screen shots i did not know how to attach them…

• HELP!!!!

northcoast1 - - Questions and Answers

fount it, it was a little toggle i had to switch , thanks man

• HELP!!!!

I am on pc, i clicked games, and it just says new games, create games, then shows the ones i am playing, i see no archive folder

• HELP!!!!

general question, i just accidentally archived the wrong game, how can i go back and resume it, i can not find it anywhere on my page

• the last 2 - 3 day I finished achievements, this morning I logged on and I got the 10 rail gun achievement, just like the other day it says collect reward. click collect, it takes you to the achievement screen, and the ones I just accomplished are not even listed to collect them, Aswell as my gold count is the same as it has been since before accomplishing the two achivements.

• I tried to joing front line pioneer game 4554942 i picked my region then it would not let me log in, i tried all day it would half load then kick me out saying server error. then i got a message saying i was kicked out because i didnt log in with in 10 minutes, I do not want to be kicked out of fp games for inactivity because they wont load

• I am currently playing a round, I started and then noticed two countries were ready to attack me, So I posted in the newspaper I spotted them getting ready to invade. NO big deal Then I get a message like this. I do not mind people talking trash but this is out of line in my opinion I attached the screenshot.

• SO last week I got invited to frontline pioneers i accepted it, even under community it gave me the tab, I tried clicking the little button to find games, non found, i searched for the games, nothing found. then the pioneer tab disapeared from my screen. I tried on 2 different computers and my tablet. I posted in here last week, was told to make a ticket and report it, I did so got no feedback what so ever. I then get an email a little bit ago on here, saying they took away my frontline pioneer …

• Confused about fp

i clicked accept, it was up saying fp now its gone lol. how do i send a ticket?

• Confused about fp

and now when I click community , it was showing a tab for fp, that is now gone. I just want to be able to use this feature and play

• Confused about fp

i have looked several times, I even put the opitions to select to look only for fp games and nothing

• Confused about fp

Last night it asked me if i wanted to ebcome an Frontline Pioneer again, so I did, But I click the thing and can not find any fp games, it says I have 7 days to do so, or you can create one, I click create it says must be high command. So it doesnt look like I can meet the 7 day requirement if there are no fp games.

• Frontline Pioneers

So every couple of months I get a request to joint the front line pioneers, I always join , I just joined 10 days ago and started a new round. I followed the directions how to find the pioneer games. and then I get an email telling me that I have not logged into a pioneers game in 4 weeks lol. how is that possible when its been 10 days lol this is like the 6th time this has happened to me.

• I spent 202k for goods and never recieved them but it took my money, this is not the first time this has happened to me specially in this game this just happened 10 minutes ago in game 1353056 i am actually losing all of my land and everything because i keep loosing money and cant build anything because im not getting the goods