Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You're right, it's not documented anywhere, but I think the damage is doubled.

• This is working as intended. Units that are in the act of embarking or disambarking take extra damage. As they should, they are stationary, defenseless targets.

• We'll find out, I sent the militia away and an AC is coming.

• The damage given out during the fight will vary a little from round to round, because of a random element added by the game. Therefore, one sub will give slightly more damage than is takes, barely winning the fight. It's also possible for the random adjustments to even out, and for both subs to die.

• Your units look scattered. I don't see a single ground stack of 10 or more.

• World at War game: 8870309. Island of Cuba, privince name Santa Clara, in the middle of the island. Province was taken from the Caribbean by New England. Playing as North Argentina, my militia cannot take the province. The province is empty. No friendly or enemy units. The original owner is gone. I've traversed it multiple times without triggering a battle or a change of possession.

• It doesn't matter for AI, because they will remain at war with you and continue to attack you when they can. The reason for this change is to fix an exploit that affects competitive AvA matches. The change has no impact on regular games.

• You don't. That's like asking how many tanks to beat a stack of AT guns. How many planes to kill a stack of AA guns. It's a dumb thing to do. Find another way.

• The question doesn't make any sense. Please read some existing guides on game play.

• Transport Convoys

z00mz00m - - Questions and Answers

Makes them faster, gives them more HP and higher A/D values. Unlike with other research, these benefits are "free": no need to pay for an upgrade. This is by far the most cost effective research you can invest in, assuming you're playing on a map that requires ocean crossings: World at War, Pacific Conquest, Historical World War. The speed bump alone is worth the price. Cutting a day of travel across an ocean can be game changing.

• Best Building?

Clearly it's Bobby.

• Offensive language is not permitted. Neither is threatening behavior. Neither is glorification of war criminals. Report problematic behavior so Bytro mods can handle it. They can't do anything until someone observes and reports.

• Balancing changes - 2024-06-25

z00mz00m - - News

Interesting take. Your right, manpower may become a bigger factor. Need to try Axis on a new map and see how it works after a few days.

• River Gjöll

Google it.

• Euros 2024

z00mz00m - - Off Topic

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from z00mz00m: “If we still had a Yugoslav team, we would dominate these tournaments ” They DID for decades participate as Yugoslavia, all the way to the breakup in the nineties... never did anything noteworthy though. ” Similar record as England and Belgium, came close but got 2nd place 2 times. But you're right, more players doesn't guarantee a better team. You also need coaching and a desire to play together as a team.

• Euros 2024

z00mz00m - - Off Topic

Slovenia has a decent team. Competitive with any of the British sides.

• Euros 2024

z00mz00m - - Off Topic

If we still had a Yugoslav team, we would dominate these tournaments

• Rebalancing update

z00mz00m - - Suggestions / Criticism

Intended and theoretical impact aside, faster research and factory construction combined with more expensive units will test the patience of players waiting for unit builds. I anticipate this will drive more players to spend more gold in the early game.

• It's understandable why you spent the gold. Once you convert real money into funny money, it's easy to spend it. If you had to open a physical wallet and count dollar bills, it would feel different, and you might not do it. From a gaming point of view, though, I don't get it. When you build a day 10 army on hour 1, all the challenge is gone from the game. You end up spending money AND decrease your enjoyment of the game at the same time. Not to mention everyone else on the map, who don't have a …

• Euros 2024

z00mz00m - - Off Topic

Who is this dude with the name of "thread manager". Wants people to read and like his posts. Maybe to reach a certain score/rank. What happens then, I wonder? Are we doing to be treated to something shady?