Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tactics, Stacking

america362 - - Questions and Answers

Ok, so I had a 28 stack of planes patrolling over a 41 stack of mixed units, 1AA gun, 3 SP AA, 8 rocket artillery, 5 lvl 2 light tanks, motorized artillery, infantry, armored cars, too many too remember exactly what they were, but they started with 880.4 hp and started with 902.4hp, every 15 minutes he'd lose roughly 33and I'd lose roughly 31. I thought the damage should've been more severe to him. So I went on here and read that more than 10 stacks aren't as effective. So I split them into 4 st…

• change of username

also I have been playing for a year now nearly every day. I had 10 games going many of which I was winning. Yesterday they disappeared and it started me over on tutorial. I know my game is still there because I can see it on the rankings, at 53. Every hour I can’t figure this out I am losing troops. Do you have any suggestions how I can access my original account?? I’m banging my head against a wall right now.

• change of username

How do you find a “support ticket” to change username??

• Moving to the other side

america362 - - Support Team

How do I ask a question to support about a problem?