Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 810.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from stardragon225: “"lick the bride" -2024 ” Me first.

• Euros 2024

Joe Bartolozzi - - Off Topic

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “There is a thread that he probably wouldn't want to see. I'm sure you know the one Joe... ” Forum memes, RP threads...

• Forum or Discord?

Joe Bartolozzi - - General Discussions

Quote from General Sherman: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Discord is completely dead. The forums are way more active. ” There's multiple forums? ” Well, by 'forums', I was only talking about this forum and no, there aren't multiple forums. Quote from stardragon225: “Quote from rdy2rocknroll: “im the mister class alt hehe ” hmm ” Lmao.

• More Speed Games

Joe Bartolozzi - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from BladeFisher: “Yep. Mininum usually 30 days if you stay to the end and you are not a goldfnger like so many are these days. ” Not a goldfnger myself, but I've finished a lot of WaW by day 20-25.

• Euros 2024

Quote from Gamer445: “Damn... how long is this gonna go on for it's already been 8 pages and over 100 replies. (This does Surprise me a lot, like Damn.:) ” You are yet to see the 100 pages long 2023 Forums threads!!

• Forum or Discord?

Discord is completely dead. The forums are way more active.

• 30-45 days for WaW??

• Its going german homefront's way!

• Euros 2024

Spain will clap them, don't worry.

• casualty ratio

Do that against actives. My best was probably a 1v3 in blitzkrieg game. I was the single one andI guess I lost 100k troops and killed around 500k.

• Quote from Phillip Bosley: “Anne Frank gets enrolled to summer camp... Oh wait... ” I wonder who organized those camps. I bet they are good at redrawing the borders of europe.

• Euros 2024

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Abby: “Spain already looking like champions Netherlands and England might as well go home ” One of them will, tonight ” And the other on 14th July. Spain won!! Haha, we are gonna win this tournament now. Argentina marching to the copa america final is just as good. Good to see the GOAT score as well.

• Euros 2024

Quote from russ_russ1: “Canada finna beat Argentina in copa America ” Good joke.

• I'm actually all.

• Euros 2024

Quote from croatian kid: “remember what happened last time england was in a semifinal? ” Got clapped by Croatia.

• Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Phew, just making sure... ” Lol.

• Euros 2024

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “I want Spain losing the semis ” In your dreams. French and English luck is going to end as they are going to face a real team (Spain). I do think that England will defeat the Netherlands. As usual, the English team will bore everyone and then score a goal after 80th minute and dance around that.

• Rugby Internationals 2024

Quote from Vanrendo: “Week 2-continue Australia beat Wales 25-16.The Aussies dominated the game even though the Welsh had good defense at times but it was not enough, Australia managed to claim a solid victory. ” Yeah, that's good to know.

• Euros 2024

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME ENGLAND IT'S COMING HOME ” I would like to see England lose in the final and if Spain makes it to the finals, then remember, they will have Carajval back. Wonder what daddy Carajval would do the overrated English attack.

• Euros 2024

Quote from Abby: “Semi-finals predictions? ” Spain beats France and England beats Netherlands Spain beats England in the final to emerge victorious.