Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 403.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forum Memes

Vanrendo - - General Discussions

Finally I also know now haha. Massachusetts.Suddenly it reminds me of the movie shot in 1989-Glory, the 54th Massachusetts Infantry that was made up by newly African Americans that later stormed Fort Wagner.Deep movie reliving the heroes of the Union Army against the Confederates.

• I don't think so.The rule is 1 person 1 account.There is no mentioning of 1 account 1 device. On the player profile it shows the percentage of playing PC and Mobile

• A Second Chance

We should be able to engage in dialogues and discussions.It shouldn't be a problem if a person states a point and someone is disagreeing with he/she neither should he/she be offended or find it offensive. The problem starts when a person becomes offensive by swearing, vulgar language, racial slur including racist remarks or using rhetorical racist language, promoting or praising genocides and horrific crimes,insults, belittling and being plain nasty and ugly.The rule is,If you can't or won't say…

• HT vs Militia: Speed

Vanrendo - - Questions and Answers

Yes.Take a Militia and a Heavy Tank and move them across plains to the same point and see who reaches it first.Even though a HT is slow I believe it will overtake the Militia,I haven't moved them together to see it.I don't have the unit stats right now but according to COW wiki units, Militia is Very Slow and heavy tanks are just Slow. In reality a slow heavy tank would be faster than a person/group of people, right?

• How Social Credit Works

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Quote from SocialCreditManager: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…e4f8ab6f2c20fdb0df509814e ” This Social Credit looks more like a "brownie point system" -Donating blood is good many people needs blood. -Donating money.So a person can buy a good social credit score.If people can't donate money means they can't enjoy benefits? -Engage in charity work and helping the poor.This is good but we all know that some people will only do charity work and help the poor to get a good social credit score.You s…

• Vatican Representation?

No but I think it will be now since there is a Pope...

• Are militia good?

In this section Questions and Answers go to the Community Guides and click on the The Militia Guide it will give you an idea how you will want to use them. There has been updates that was also done on Militia,you can go through the News section there is a release note explaining the changes

• Quote from SocialCreditManager: “To represent the Italians of Pretoria. ” I don't know much about Italians in Pretoria maybe the owners/managers of the Panarotti's Pizza parlours... If there was a Nigeria on a HWW map with only one province and the capitol showed Pretoria then yes "To represent the Nigerians of Pretoria" would've been the correct statement.

• If the nearby Italian colony in East Africa did not occupy Pretoria,it is strange why it will show as its capitol.

• Rugby Internationals 2024

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Quote from Abby: “What's the difference between Rugby internationals and Rugby world cup? is the Rugby internationals like the Euros equivalent? ” The RWC-Rugby World Cup occurs every 4 years and teams need to qualify for it, same as in soccer/football. The July Tests/Rugby Internationals, also known as the summer Tests or mid-year Tests, are international rugby union matches played around the month of July each year. They include traditional summer tours by European nations to countries in the …

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Week 3 -continue New Zealand All Blacks beat England 24-17 Australia beat Wales again 36-28 Portugal beat Namibia 37-22 Ireland beat South Africa Springboks 25-24. The last two drop goals saved the Irish from a defeat nonetheless a win is a win.The Springboks could not score a try against the Irish,all their points came from penalty conversations. Argentina beat France 33-25.I am really happy for the Pumas to come back from a loss last week and win this game.The South American teams are really s…

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Week 3 - France beat Uruguay 43-28 Italy beat Tonga 36-14 Scotland beat USA 42-7. As I've mentioned, Scotland is an international team that only performs against the weak teams.Scottish rugby has declined into the "B league".The USA effort will pay off in the future should they be exposed to more international rugby. I will miss a few upcoming games due to real life responsibilities and will try to update the thread.

• Quote from BladeFisher: “Some Afrikaaners emigrated? ” There is no way we will swap "pap en vleis"/porridge and meat for spaghetti

• Forum or Discord?

I haven't been on discord for a while will have to download it again.

• Deyvisson

It has something to do with songs, baseball or MMA I think...

• Quote from Rusniki: “Со ви бит он, боц əгэнст тъə кеърэнт, борн бак сислэсли вынту тъə паст. ” Мин был яҙма өсөн дөрөҫ тәржемә таба алмайым

• It is things like this that makes this game fun and addictive

• 300,000 Posts

• Actual Questions

Precisely my point. You'll see a question, you'll answer it,log out and when you return you see that same question in a new thread answered by someone else. Luckily for now the overflow of questions have stopped but people that haven't logged in for a while will see a lot of numbers...

• Quote from Abby: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from Abby: “Any Country with weak/noob players as neighbors ” You don’t know that before you join... ” You can definitely know actually but the method is very tedious but considering its let's you avoid alliances gang up and gives you a nice weak area to land it's worth it ” Since everyone wants to play the big nations it would be expected that Germany,UK,France or Russia would be strong players but in almost all of my last CON maps those c…