Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Renarsm: “Quote from Vanrendo: “I think it is a bit far fetched that they would be the same person just because they promoted some sort of genocide/oppression.Both unpleasant yes and horrific but not the same person.Now bear with me and stay focused. The statement is the same person.This is two different types of people. According to me what I can pickup from human personalities on social media...TMC is a youngish person and Cecil John Rhodes is an older person. ” So Cecil John Rhodes…

• Social Credit Log

K.Rokossovski - - General Discussions

It seems these adjustments are rather arbitrary...

• Quote from Nobodyx2: “What about you, arrogant dude ” What's your problem? I'm stating the name you picked yourself. Quote from Nobodyx2: “ ”

• Euros 2024

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from Abby: “Shame England lost ” No it isn't. They were a bleak team, which was merely lucky to get this far because they were struggling in all their matches, including those against dwarf states like Slovenia. They showed no imagination, specialized in playing the ball around in defense like forever, and generally displayed disdain against attempts to play attractive football. Football can consider itself very lucky that a sizzling and adventurous team won instead.

• Quote from Nobodyx2: “Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “ The Ancient One - Easily over 50 - Has been playing CoW since before 2020 - Has ancestors who served in the military in WW2 (or another war) - Prefers CoW 1.0 instead of 2.0 - Doesnt like all the new users joining the forum, calls them mean names - Used to be very active in forums but now they dont do much other than bag on the new users Tell me if i missed any, i will add. ” Ok thats all well and good, what am I ” You're nobody.

• Forum or Discord?

There's plenty of other good servers on discord apart from this particular one (which I admit I've never been to). It just a completely different way of communication. Discords comments are gone once ten more lines have been typed after it, forum talk is much more durable. A "Discord Forum Server" is an internal contradiction, in my opinion.

• I hope you're being sarcastic.

• I agree, she should have said it right away. But she's right of course.

• Interesting

You can also hope that the AI sends a unit for it. In that case, don't defend it, let him retake his city and kick him out again.

• English spelling of foreign names (and Chinese ones especially) is subject to revisionism, Peking -> Beijing being the most well-known example. I believe Sichuan was used in the game period, but didn't research that.

• morale question

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Tomalley: “how do i boost morale easily? like after i conquer i new province and maybe i don't have resources at the moment to build a propaganda office, what do i do ? ” The absolutely number one way to increase morale is by taking capitals. Actually try to get those just before day change, and all the conquests of that day are safe from rebellion.

• There was a bug a while ago where both sides having stealth (thus both not able to see the other) caused this behavior. This was a while ago (6 months??) but I don't remember seeing its fix in any release notes.

• casualty ratio

Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “mine is better forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…3b8693b1076e0757a9537b814 ” how did you get it so good ” It looks like a fighter was patrolling over an AA or a big inf stack or something like that.

• Brazil Map

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well North America and Antarctica didn't, either.

• Quote from Delmarva pirate: “So I’ve playing as new ZeeLand a bit recently and have found the expansion penalty to be rough. In hindsight I probably should have left all those little islands alone until later; I sure could use the morale boost. My advice(and I’m only a casual player so…) research rockets youll need to take out some airfields as air seems to be very popular in this area. And don’t jump at those islands right away save a couple to help with morale-production ” It depends on wheath…

• Brazil Map

K.Rokossovski - - Suggestions / Criticism

Sounds rather boring. They should actually retire the Pacific map and replace it with a fictional map much like the current 100p map's area between Indochine and New Zealand, but all over the map.

• Deyvisson

K.Rokossovski - - Questions and Answers

It is an acronym for "Google is your friend"

• It has been like that in ancient history (1.0 times), but we're assured by developers that it doesn't make a difference anymore.

• casualty ratio

Against inactive players who haven't gone AI yet, it is absolutely not uncommon to get figures like these: Casualties since the beginning of this war: NORTH CAROLINA - 46,062 MISSISSIPPI - 401

• Euros 2024

K.Rokossovski - - Off Topic

Quote from Abby: “ Spain already looking like champions Netherlands and England might as well go home ” One of them will, tonight