Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Nobodyx2: “Quote from croatian kid: “Quote from Renarsm: “This guy is literally hitler ” hitler was a bad guy ” Sure, but maybe his orders to fight the Russians even though the defending Germans were literally fighting for their lives, it maybe saved the Germans from falling left right centerand decision to kill jews was a bit too much, but Israel isn't better in the aspect of religious secularism ” crazy to think that if that man got into art school none of that would have happened

• Quote from Renarsm: “Quote from CrnaGora2006: “CCP bad ” Please do provide some examples of bad things the CPC did. You have not even attempted to offer any sort of sustenance to justify your opinion of "ccp bad" ” still waiting for you to provide your reasoning on why you think sports are worthless. And also I think we already know what the CCP did

• I shalth run for thy office

• Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Quote from That polish guy: “Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Who's Babe Ruth? ” The greatest comeback ever. Dude was sent away from his parents when he was young because he didn’t listen and got in trouble a lot. Went to a boarding school and picked up baseball ” Wasn’t he also the first black to ever participate in baseball? ” -inhales- no that was Jackie Robinson. Babe Ruth played in the 1920 and 30S while Robinson played in the 40s 50s and 60s

• Dude made another account

• Quote from AleksanderZ: “Will you be active? You haven’t been for the past few months. ” Yes

• Can I claim the uk

• Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Who's Babe Ruth? ” The greatest comeback ever. Dude was sent away from his parents when he was young because he didn’t listen and got in trouble a lot. Went to a boarding school and picked up baseball

• L Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Renarsm: “Quote from Vanrendo: “I think it is a bit far fetched that they would be the same person just because they promoted some sort of genocide/oppression.Both unpleasant yes and horrific but not the same person.Now bear with me and stay focused. The statement is the same person.This is two different types of people. According to me what I can pickup from human personalities on social media...TMC is a youngish person and Cec…

• Return of rome

That polish guy - - Off Topic

Day one. i Allied myself with the Germans and began building factories and started to move towards Yugoslavia, Greece and Egypt. I researched level 2 militia(my signature move) to overwhelm the military of Yugoslavia. I also researched a higher level tactical bomber to destroy infantry and light armor. My units arrived on the border and I lay in wait to attack.

• Return of rome

Remembering all the walkthroughs I did in the past I decided to clean the cobwebs and dust off my computer and bring you another one. Using a wheel to decide what I would do I got restore rome, so here I am complaining about how weak Italy is. Enjoy

• 4644bca2-f205-45aa-a4fb-fe788d443568

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Renarsm: “Quote from Vanrendo: “I think it is a bit far fetched that they would be the same person just because they promoted some sort of genocide/oppression.Both unpleasant yes and horrific but not the same person.Now bear with me and stay focused. The statement is the same person.This is two different types of people. According to me what I can pickup from human personalities on social media...TMC is a youngish person and Cecil John Rhodes is an older per…

• Forum Memes

That polish guy - - General Discussions

Quote from Responder01: “The Double V Campaign was a significant movement during World War II that aimed to achieve victory over racism both abroad and at home. This campaign, initiated by the African American press, called for victory against the Axis powers overseas and victory against discrimination and segregation in the United States. The Double V Campaign encouraged African Americans to support the war effort while also demanding equal rights and opportunities in their own country. This mo…

• Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from croatian kid: “hitler was a bad guy ” No shit sherlock ” Beat me to it

• The hell happened here

• I have about 50 mails from 5-10 different accounts

• I can validate and provide the usernames of players that send these

• Ideas for new doctrines

For someone who has played this game for years I always thought about new doctrines could be added. So today I decided to make a thread for possible new doctrines for the historic world war map To start us off is the commonwealth. This will include the United Kingdom, British Egypt, British India, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and South Africa. Their doctrine will be similar to the Allied doctrine except the unit health points are increased. In my opinion the British commonwealth could add more…