Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 417.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Presidential race pt.4: Fixtures

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “BTW JUST AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Candidate registration has started. One needs to be a member of forums for at least 9 months to register. (This has been brought down from 12 months to boost participation) Quote from Vanrendo: “I think I should I enter this race.Should I become president I promise and guarantee that on this forum it will be made official that pineapple does go on pizza and toasted bacon and banana sandwiches are the pips. @Geden I need your influen…

• Presidential race pt.4: Fixtures

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

I think I should I enter this race.Should I become president I promise and guarantee that on this forum it will be made official that pineapple does go on pizza and toasted bacon and banana sandwiches are the pips. @Geden I need your influence here please, this must be in your next news release...

• World War 2: My Take

Vanrendo - - General Discussions

On my mother's side I had a family member -Major Belsazer De Bruin that served in the South African Artillery Corps for the Allies at El Alamein,that fought against Rommel's forces. I am really proud of that.

• I still think Babe Ruth was the Goat...

• I think it is a bit far fetched that they would be the same person just because they promoted some sort of genocide/oppression.Both unpleasant yes and horrific but not the same person.Now bear with me and stay focused. The statement is the same person.This is two different types of people. According to me what I can pickup from human personalities on social media...TMC is a youngish person and Cecil John Rhodes is an older person.

• Detroit

Vanrendo - - Questions and Answers

I honestly don't know. What I do know is that Detroit played a significant role in WW2 for the allies.It is said that no other city has contributed so much to the war effort as Detroit. The Arsenal of Democracy as Detroit was called.

• Iraq Doctrine

Just as Turkey has Comintern on Clash of nations and Axis doctrine on a HWW,so is it with a few other countries. It is to balance it out on-different maps different scenarios, implemented by Bytro. Actually I think Bytro should have a section where you you can join a map of your choice and choose the normal countries but with the doctrine of your choice.Would'nt it be cool? I know it would effect the "reality" of the game but nonetheless, people would still play this game.

• Forum or Discord?

Quote from stardragon225: “Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I think this is the wrong question altogether. Forums are a throwback to the past, and that's cool, especially for those people who used to sit and use various forums. Discord is for the new generation who are used to sitting in such social networks, it is of course much more convenient and faster, but still, forums have their own aura, an aura of warmth and old-school. ” True, forums are a creation of the infant stages of the internet. All …

• War Bonds Query

Go to the News section here on the forum Geden has explained it. You can get more info there.

• Ever been to Albania?

Ok convince me.Sell it to me.Why would I want to go.Why would you recommend it?What do you recommend? I would love see the rest of the world physically,at this moment I'm traveling on YouTube

• nuclear question

Ok I can't really say for sure if the blast radius will touch or overlap the stack if I look at the picture,it might just be within the radius, experienced players might assist. Not sure how many nukes you have to spare maybe try it.The other option is to be active and wait until the stack split or moves then hit the center when the stack will be within radius.

• Agreed.There was a silent wave.It is good to see the members are back there is some life again.I hope the active return does not mean a new wave of ebb and flow resentment,if it is we must be like family, like brothers and sisters.We can disagree have differences, hate each other guts but at the end of the day we love each other. If someone thinks I'm typing crap it's cool I'll take you as the unreasonable bro/sis but I still love you

• Those damaged units will heal at every day change until they have full hp again. If you don't want to sacrifice them as scouts,you can park them somewhere and let them heal till they are usable again.Either use gold or boosters to increase hp. (And no field hospitals and repair stations are not an option or suggestion haha)

• Forum Memes

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Quote from Vanrendo: “Finally I also know now haha. Massachusetts.Suddenly it reminds me of the movie shot in 1989-Glory, the 54th Massachusetts Infantry that was made up by newly African Americans that later stormed Fort Wagner.Deep movie reliving the heroes of the Union Army against the Confederates. ” How do you become "newly African American"? ” LoL ok sorry "newly African American RECRUITS"...fresh African American troops...that better?

• Forum Memes

Finally I also know now haha. Massachusetts.Suddenly it reminds me of the movie shot in 1989-Glory, the 54th Massachusetts Infantry that was made up by newly African Americans that later stormed Fort Wagner.Deep movie reliving the heroes of the Union Army against the Confederates.

• I don't think so.The rule is 1 person 1 account.There is no mentioning of 1 account 1 device. On the player profile it shows the percentage of playing PC and Mobile

• A Second Chance

We should be able to engage in dialogues and discussions.It shouldn't be a problem if a person states a point and someone is disagreeing with he/she neither should he/she be offended or find it offensive. The problem starts when a person becomes offensive by swearing, vulgar language, racial slur including racist remarks or using rhetorical racist language, promoting or praising genocides and horrific crimes,insults, belittling and being plain nasty and ugly.The rule is,If you can't or won't say…

• HT vs Militia: Speed

Yes.Take a Militia and a Heavy Tank and move them across plains to the same point and see who reaches it first.Even though a HT is slow I believe it will overtake the Militia,I haven't moved them together to see it.I don't have the unit stats right now but according to COW wiki units, Militia is Very Slow and heavy tanks are just Slow. In reality a slow heavy tank would be faster than a person/group of people, right?

• How Social Credit Works

Vanrendo - - Off Topic

Quote from SocialCreditManager: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6d27b15d5f3f75c73e428e86c ” This Social Credit looks more like a "brownie point system" -Donating blood is good many people needs blood. -Donating money.So a person can buy a good social credit score.If people can't donate money means they can't enjoy benefits? -Engage in charity work and helping the poor.This is good but we all know that some people will only do charity work and help the poor to get a good social credit score.You s…

• Vatican Representation?

No but I think it will be now since there is a Pope...