Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Better hope this place comes back to life by then

• Euros 2024

Carking the 6th - - Off Topic

Quote from Abby: “This is exactly why England losing Is a shame everyone has a hate boner for England them winning would have brought so much salt and anger it would have been glorious ” I suppose god has a hate boner for England as well, so the ball shall never return home

• A Second Chance

Carking the 6th - - General Discussions

Quote from TMC2: “Thats not my discord, stop trying to frame me ” When you jumped on the server you used that account…?

• Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “Yeah, that gang is completely dead. I think that is good, no longer shitposting is a thing. The true legend Fox lives on! ” But… Fox hasn’t been here in ages?

• discord.gg/fDxegYdp

• Forum or Discord?

Forum is all that remains, surprisingly enough

• A Second Chance

Well, not like it’s my choice. Better watch out for the mods.

• Euros 2024

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “That was so close! The Turks may have won had they been more careful, scoring a own goal and red card was tragic ” Turkey isn't even in Europe. Culturally, no. Land wise, 90<% is in Asia. ” Ok for one thing, idgaf, that’s such a random thing to say. Turkey is physically in Europe, so close enough tbh. Culturally, Turkey westernized quite a bit under Ataturk, they even have a Latin alphabet. If you are physically in Europe, you are at least p…

• Korea in HWW

Carking the 6th - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Koreans were not core Japanese and were not treated as such, instead they were slaves who had their resources robbed and women raped. There was some cooperation but not much different than Ukrainian Nazis; a small minority. Korea did not have to many resources anyway and …

• 300,000 Posts

• Euros 2024

That was so close! The Turks may have won had they been more careful, scoring a own goal and red card was tragic

• Dudes at a camp

• I don’t have the power to do that.

• Korea in HWW

Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Koreans were not core Japanese and were not treated as such, instead they were slaves who had their resources robbed and women raped. There was some cooperation but not much different than Ukrainian Nazis; a small minority. Korea did not have to many resources anyway and Japan is already technically too strong as it is. ” Obvio…

• Tragic

• Korea in HWW

Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Koreans were not core Japanese and were not treated as such, instead they were slaves who had their resources robbed and women raped. There was some cooperation but not much different than Ukrainian Nazis; a small minority. Korea did not have to many resources anyway and Japan is already technically too strong as it is. ” Obviously, I request this because Korea was formally annexed i…

• To be honest, it wasn’t his fault. The mods in general were either too busy or choose not be active for some reason. There wasn’t much that could be realistically done. The only possible solution would be to stop yelling at others like children and do our best to revive the forums. If we’re lucky, we might be able to bring some of it back. A lot of people from last RP being salty about how it ended and getting into arguments made quite a few people leave as well…

• Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Lol, you don't want to I think... the guys have been preparing this for like half a year, doesn't look like it will happen any day soon. ” It'll not happen. These people ruined themselves, there were enough players but the self entitled admin chose to drag it. ” Not even that. All the mods simply stopped communicating. Literally nothing is being done. I think most players are gone. Thing’s dead.

• Korea in HWW

Quote from Supremo_Hunter: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Koreans were not core Japanese and were not treated as such, instead they were slaves who had their resources robbed and women raped. There was some cooperation but not much different than Ukrainian Nazis; a small minority. Korea did not have to many resources anyway and Japan is already technically too strong as it is. ” Obviously, I request this because Korea was formally annexed in 1910, do you think the Czechs were treated so nicely af…