Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 295.

• Fire at will!

WayneBo - - News

Quote from nemuritor98: “I still prefer the first suggestion, that if I want to set a naval blockade, I set it, not the game, by changing relation to embargo. ” or even simpler: just add a 'blockade' mode for Naval units, right next to "Attack" in the Orders block.

• Fire at will!

WayneBo - - News

not since the fire at will was given to ALL users. yesterday, AI countries had warships firing at each other all over a 9 player event map.

• Fire at will!

WayneBo - - News

Has the 'fire-at-will' setting been canceled? Have warships in range of neutral shipping, and no attacks.

• Senior Games

WayneBo - - Find Co-players

The ban on use of premium features includes High Command.

• The ban on use of premium features includes HC.

• Intentional, and makes moving warships when not on line even more dangerous (since warships could not return fire when moving under the past mechanic.) Build warships primarily for blockade in home waters seems to be the intention. Abandoned countries, where the original player built a navy, can result in some hilarious activities. AI moving warships to attack other AI's warships - highly amusing!

• Senior Games

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “He did; it's L70+. ” No exceptions.

• Fire at will!

WayneBo - - News

Just checked a near dormant 9 player event map, with only one active player remaining. ALL the NPC and AI countries are at war, as of about an hour ago. Over 30 warships sunk in just a few hours. The AI must not have read the explanations of the update!

• Senior Games

Starting a series of strictly for fun, unsanctioned games for senior players. Players are required to have a minimum level of 70 (Staff Sergeant). Use of premium features is not allowed. This is a friendly game, no toxic personalities allowed. The first game will last 21 days, then a one week break. There will be a one day peace period, for both players and NPC. Most likely the first game will be hosted on the 22 player Europe Clash of Nations map, depending on the number of entries. Duration fo…

• Fire at will!

WayneBo - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “can you send me a screenshot as well as user and game ID? ” a screenshot and game number were included in the bug report. you will have to wait a few days until the report is noticed.

• Fire at will!

WayneBo - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “We fixed an issue that caused submarines staying invisible during an attack when crossed by an enemy naval unit. ” attacking submarines are still invisible in the HTML5 GUI.

• The [EVENT] 1944: ENDGAME does not have a retirement option in the news.

• Paratrooper Achievement

WayneBo - - News

Yes, evidently I was not scrolling far enough. Thank You.

• Paratrooper Achievement

WayneBo - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “fixed an issue that sometimes caused duplicate entries in the newspaper ” and now there are very few posts in the news!

• Newspaper update

WayneBo - - Bug Reports and Issues

Cleaned up the fake news! Good job.

• Inactive team members still count for the team score. Why would you want to waste troops conquering the inactive's provinces? That would just reduce morale in those provinces, and the resource production would be at 25%. Bad idea all around!

• The Pacific map has had a revolt 'issue' since it was started. First instance I notice was a province in Kansas revolting to Japan. Japan was inactive, and had not provinces any where near the Americas.

• Tag a friend

WayneBo - - News

Removing the smoke and engagement widgets in the HTML5 GUI is a positive change for the warfighters. Clears the display up nicely, so that troops are more visible.

• Tag a friend

WayneBo - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “Removed the following unused view modes from game settings: Hide armies, hide resources, hide fog of war ” Hide resources is often used by war fighters to clear the display for combat maneuvers. removing that option is just one more reason NOT to use the WebGL.

• New Building Ideas

WayneBo - - Suggestions / Criticism

CoW is already too much about buildings, and too little about combat. Trenches have been suggested before, and as BM pointed out, are still in use, but at the platoon, squad and team level. CoW is Bn, Rgt, BDe level, so N/A.