Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

• Quote from Unicorn Ninja: “So, I don't know if this is a bug or meant to be apart of the game but whenever i move my navy within range of another countries unit, even if its just passing it without attack orders, they will open fire. ” it is intended Please read the latest update Fire at will!

• Quote from Mandurah: “COUNCIL OF LEADERS Update COL voting to qualified majority rounded up to the nearest whole number. This is to give more power to COL. Mods have already extensive powers. 2/3 majority in case of a biased mod decision is too restrictive. It can be very hard to overturn given the same mod or his team can participate in the game and is going to vote against overturning. ” it is not neccearily true that the mod will vote against overturning we can be impartial and we can be pers…

• Fire at will!

grandpooba52 - - News

Quote from freezy: “To clarify once more: If you want to set up a naval blockade with ranged units and you want them to bombard neutral units from a distance, you have to set their fire mode to "aggressive" (High Command only, and only for ranged units). If you want to set up a naval blockade by blocking the naval paths with ships or submarines, to prevent neutral armies from moving through, it is now enough to just place them there with their standard setting "fire at will" (free for everyone, …

• Quote from grandpooba52: “you have been added is it working for you now? ” i see that is working now thanks for bringing this to our attention

• you have been added is it working for you now?

• Quote from LoI10522: “I heard that there is a special conversation for leaders of all teams, could you add me there, please? ” i will let them know that you need to be added Sorry for the ommission i have notified them and they have responded that you will be added thanks

• Quote from vekkiller64: “I submitted the bug report on tuesday. How much time till i get an answer ? one more thing: is there not any way to see the status of submitted reports ? such as text and time of submission, work status etc...etc...maybe i'm asking too much ! ” It is okay to ask most anything here 1) i believe it can take up to 72 hrs till you get an answer 2) no there is no way to view the status of a report 3) not too much you should be notifed by personal message good luck

• Thanks for your comment Ther Players League has suspended our tournment, there just wasnt enough player interest There is a chance that the Players League will return Watch The forums for more infomation Also, if you didnt like the new Team League keep watchnig for the next new League or tounament. There will be more and perhaps they will be more suitable to you

• no need to provide screenshot bug report it and read the link i gave

• Dual Account

grandpooba52 - - Bug Reports and Issues

check this link it should be helpful for you forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=170113#post170113

• submit a bug report and a game operator can reset the server

• grandpooba52 1) grandpooba52 2) edepedabble 3) dude idk 4) outkast 1 we have read and agree to the rules of the TTL rules, and game rules, and terms of service

• team has been filled 1) grandpooba52 2) edepedable 3)Outkast1 4) Dude IDK

• Here is the announcement for the new League Introducing The Team League Here is the link for the sign up forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=173686#post173686

• we are reforming the players league it should be annonuced soon look for the announcement in the news on the home page or on the forums planned for july 1st

• Quote from MarkAchkar: “The new format should be the newer version of the dirty dozen , it will be in august or september ” it will be somethng different and is expected to start in July

• Quote from Edepedable: “Have not receiveid either yet. ” gold reward has been issued Spetsnaz_ reward was delayed because of mispelling but it should be on its way now

• Quote from Spetsnaz_: “Congrats! Could I get my high command prize on July? becuase I want to use the high command in PL, and PL next game will be in July (no game in june). Thanks. ” i have asked to have the prize money and HC distributed Please let me know if you ahvent recieved it yet Also Players League will not be return in July, but it will be replaced by a new competition that will not allow gold. It will have new rules and format, it should be announced in the News on the home page, if n…

• Quote from Edepedable: “The last rounds points should be double since it was a 10 player map. Not that it matters much, not for the seasonal outcome or the outcome of the last game. It does affect your seasonal ranking though @grandpooba52. ” correction made

• PL MAY 2019 Results + Season 1 Standings * May Match Placement * Player Name * May Points * Penalty Points * Total Players League Pts * 1 * Edepadable * 644 * * 2133 * 2 * Spatsnaz * 448 * * 1302 * 3 * Grandpooba * 162 * * 230 * * Omalakas * * * 415 * * Robert Huszalak * 126 * * 371 * * Ukilw * * * 288 * * Mark Achkar * * * 250 * * Dioglert * * * 149 * * Vtrain * 125 * * 125 * * Peter Mat * * * 59 * * Rodpaulo * * * 45 * * Roland Sebastian * * * 29 * * Coral War * * * 3 * * xxxxxx1234 * * * 1 Re…