Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 835.

• Quote from freezy: “Indeed, everything gets evaluated and compared to other potential features, and the list is looooong. Well all I can say is that at this moment additional factions are not planned, sorry When they are, we will come back to this. ” not planned yet?

• Fire at will!

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from WayneBo: “so we can interpret "close by neutral or enemy units" to mean: units on the same map pixel? ” units close enough to get into melee combat like going with your cruiser over an unspotted neutral sub

• Kids

nemuritor98 - - General Discussions

what would you consider a "kid"?

• Fire at will!

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from nemuritor98: “I would have kept the "Return/hold fire" as standard like before, if the intention is to make the naval blockade a thing, then set it so that embargo's triggers the "Fire at will" if units get close by, either neutral or enemy right now embargo serves no purpose in-game, so this would be a way to give it a purpose it makes no sense to not be able to navigate with naval units because of the fear of triggering war with everyone bad update from my point of view ” A suggesti…

• Fire at will!

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from BMfox: “The only problem is the AI ” or humans who use subs as reconnaissance, either near neutral land or in very important spots, such as gibraltar, suez or panama and now the update will turn subs to a unit whose purpose is to give HP bonus to other naval units, which will of course trigger war with other subs, as said, non-sense i'm not going to be spying over 20 countries(more or less depending on map) to see if they have any naval unit near me if i need to use water only because…

• Fire at will!

nemuritor98 - - News

I would have kept the "Return/hold fire" as standard like before, if the intention is to make the naval blockade a thing, then set it so that embargo's triggers the "Fire at will" if units get close by, either neutral or enemy right now embargo serves no purpose in-game, so this would be a way to give it a purpose it makes no sense to not be able to navigate with naval units because of the fear of triggering war with everyone bad update from my point of view

• [Event] Free for all

nemuritor98 - - Beta Feedback & Issues

can't seem to find any game of the event either

• Fire at will!

nemuritor98 - - News

i guess you already know but there's a visual bug that includes the "Fire at will" icon to all unknown units forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…47c528f863049057c5ab5c794

• the third and the sixth options are funny voted for the second

• Team Up!

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Diabolical: “I'd like to take on that question, if I may? Lemme see. I join a match to play a game....I expect it to take awhile since this is a -- realtime -- slow game. I intend to build an empire which would require me to kick some serious butt. I am going to share my victory with a team and we need to work together. Ideally, we might end the match in a few weeks if we work really hard and cooperate efficiently. What? The match is over already? Now I'm pissed! I didn't get to DO an…

• Team Up!

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Artinium: “You make a game that can be won in 7 turns. A 50 v 50 game. ” where's the problem in ending in 7 turns?

• Moral Indicator

nemuritor98 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Restrisiko: “Old idea, but still desirable. Here pictures of some possibly and good suggestions from an unfortunately largely ignored and forgotten thread of July 2016 in the German forum .. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…47c528f863049057c5ab5c794 orforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…47c528f863049057c5ab5c794 or forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…47c528f863049057c5ab5c794 from >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/8048-moraltendenz << ” I really like the "Solution 2" or the third one.

• Team Up!

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from VorlonFCW: “In any team game that I have ever played the amount of people that are inactive or borderline inactive is fairly high. This is part of the added challenge of a team game where you as the active player have to defend land that is not your own, with little assistance. ” A so called "added challenge" to a team game is in fact what I would call a BIG problem. As a suggestion, don't try to make something beautiful out of a problem the game has just because nobody figured out ho…

• Quote from Quasi-duck: “Quote from TankBuster: “Turns out alot of people quit... ” Yeah, but a few people have come back.... just not to the forums, sadly. ” depends

• Quote from TankBuster: “did we get any of these? Like, i've seen very little overt changes to the game ” not sure, didn't go on back in time with the thread since i quitted the game

• Thoughts about...

Quote from WarPtyLtd: “Once the enemy starts disembarking ” that's what i don't see xD

• Thoughts about...

i wrote thoughts about... in the title so we can talk about whatever we want as there's not a main theme to follow, seems now it's a thoughts about our hilarious routes in the sea

• this was a nice thread

• Thoughts about...

Quote from Restrisiko: “As a state with (long) coastlines one should permanently patrol with a couple of subs on zigzagging off shore. That provides enough early warning time and requires just a few units / resources. ” I guess it's just me that I lost the naval battle in a 3v1