Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Challenge

KATHEDLOK - - Alliance Introductions

Okay. I told you I was new at this...so I have to figure out how to do an Alliance challenge.

• Challenge

KATHEDLOK - - Alliance Introductions

Hello, We are trying to get an alliance battle going. We are new to the alliance game. We are 4 man active and looking for a challenge if anyone wants to try their luck!

• Looking for a home...

KATHEDLOK - - Recruitment Centre

I appreciate all of the invites but to be honest, I am looking for a team that is active and has fought Alliance battles.

• Looking for a home...

KATHEDLOK - - Recruitment Centre

Hello, I am a level 70 daily multi map player that is looking for an active alliance. I have never played in an alliance battle and am very interested in doing it. My stats are fairly average with 7 individual map wins and 2 coalition wins. I also have a level 79 friend that I play with quite often that may be interested in coming with me. Let me know if there are any ACTIVE alliances looking for a workhorse. Thanks, KATHEDLOK

• I tend to play between 4 and 6 games at a time. I find it rather boring to play one or two at a time due to the long waits while resources or money rebuilds. I find that I also gain more XP when I have more games going. I usually spend about 30-40 minutes in the morning and then the same when I get home unless there is a hot game going on where I need to add orders more often.

• I can't get into either of my 100 player world maps # 2291378 or #2297486. Been this way most of the night...bad timing for sure.

• Alliance Invite Issue

KATHEDLOK - - Questions and Answers

Well this is weird. I have three of us so far in the Alliance. I tried making it open and when he goes to the page he says there is no "JOIN" tab. So I change the settings to invite only and send him and invite and he never receives it. Very frustrating indeed!

• Alliance Invite Issue

KATHEDLOK - - Questions and Answers

I have been trying to get a friend of mine into our alliance but all invites are unseen by him. I even changed it to open and he says there is no "join" button. its like he is blocked. Any ideas?

• Thanks for the video. Some good info there.

• Okay, thanks. Guess it's a matter of meeting other alliances in game play and then throwing a challenge out. I appreciate the info.

• Hello, I am fairly new to the game at level 53 and I have a question about the alliance's. I am the leader of an alliance called the 555 BLACK CATS and it has just 3 members (one more that has tech issues and can't join for some reason) and I see the "ALLIANCE MAP" tab but there are never ever any alliance maps active. I just signed up on the game forum and notice the Players League posts and signed up for the September league and am encouraging all of my alliance members to do the same. My ques…