Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 400.

• Germany is amazing. You can take Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Danemark and Switzerland. You have 3 players on your border that matter: Poland, Italy and France. Definatly ally with one or two before you attack the third. Be aware of Finland and Sweden that can invade you from the sea, a few subs there are recommended.

• Alliance Challenge

BMfox - - Alliance: Games Exchange

The Regulators would be interested if it would be in August or better in September.

• Nuclear Bomber

BMfox - - Bug Reports and Issues

Nuclear bombers have very low hit and health points. When you use the nuclear bomber you need to make sure that you have air dominance and that there are no interceptors within your trajectory. It's best to drop the nuclear bomb 5 minutes away from the troops you are attacking. This way their AA will not shoot down your nuclear bomber. Even so nuclear bomber are very tricky to use and if you ask me a waste of resources. The nuclear rocket and bomber are two different units. To use the nuclear ro…

• New relationships

BMfox - - Archive

Quote from Spiffolo: “p.s. if a mod will archive this thread since it derailed heavily on being petty jab from petty players ” Check

• New relationships

BMfox - - Archive

@Spifalo @Canaris Can we keep it civil please!

• Moving to the other side

BMfox - - Support Team

I am moving to the other side as the newest Game Operator in the team where i'll be giving an extra hand with handling support tickets. This means that I'll be less active on the forum.

• The IA's is becoming crazy

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

The downside of the last update is known and devs are fixing it.

• Quote from gusv: “I agree with Wafflearmy ... I recently played my first 7 games in the tutorial map and Crimea was not identified as a country ... Map needs to be updated identifying Crimea as a country ... (-: ” Maybe because it's a part of Ukraine, ahum excuse me Russia

• Fire at will!

BMfox - - News

Quote from Fubar Uglyface: “There is a problem with this update, in that if one passes through neutral ships at sea, war is triggered. I experienced this, as did one of my allies. It's not at all unusual for a player to order naval units to go long distances, through provinces not under direct observation. While it makes sense for combat to occur if fleet a and fleet b belong to countries at war, it does not reflect what should happen if fleet a and fleet b are from countries not at war with eac…

• Artillery and Tactical bombers is how you keep your losses down

• Maybe because someone has taken it already?

• Senior Games

BMfox - - Find Co-players

Too bad it's only for level 70, would like to join.

• Reveal All

It's not at all time, only at day change, unless you use gold. I agree reveal all is not realistic and i use spies only for that purpose. It gives a huge and unfair advantage. Of course anyone can do it but that doesn't make it right neither. But as long as it is there, i'm taking advantage of it because if I won't then my enemy will.

• I have updated the thread regarding the latest knowledge, research update.

• Paratrooper barracks

Fair point, but what would you do with those planes?

• When in war with an AI you change your diplomatic status in the diplomatic menu to shared maps. When you do so the AI will change to peace faster then when you set yours to peace. If you are at peace with an AI and you want ROW then put them on shared maps, they will respond faster with ROW then when you would offer ROW instead.

• Going back to the original subject of the thread. I think it's a good change that food is used instead of goods for research. In the early and mid game i had to sell my food to buy goods. Prices of goods spiking up leaving me empty handed with no more cash to spare. Now there is a good balance between the use food and goods which leaves your money untouched and usable for other purposes. On top of it players who don't know to build an economy will be forced to do it know because if not they will…

• - Focusing on one troop type is never smart - I prefer to make SP arty in new conquered territory because it requires only infrastructure level 1. Not all newly taken IC have infrastructure level 2. We all know most players don't even know they have to update their IC. - When i take down an IC with barracks level 2 for sure i will upgrade it to level 3. - I also diversify to save resources in enemy territory. Being some IC with level 3 barracks, some IC with infrastructure level 1 and some with …

• Quote from Forgotten_Marshal: “Just bomb it to death with Tactical bombers to kill. Yes you have the SPGs, but compared to anything else on the ground it is the best way to maximize the damage done to the stack (concentrated Air Development will counter the concentrated ground development) while minimizing your own casualties. I also have problems with the nuclear and rocket options as you can pretty easily mess with rockets as they cant change direction mid flight (Have to be very active, but i…

• Sometimes after completing research it is necessary to refresh your browser before you can start producing.