Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 775.

• Quote from Rasliku: “In game 2.787.505 .. ” Quote from VorlonFCW: “This is the result of a rebellion. .. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ions-and-province-morale/ ” And since 2787505 is a tutorial map with double speed there are daily even two chances for rebellions ..

• Nuclear Bomber

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Machiavelli: “I have a follow up question to that, can nuclear bombers be shot down? It would seem like an awful waste of resources to spend that much on a bomber just to have it shot down before it can deliver its payload. ” Quote from Restrisiko: “Fights with planes are always calculated as close combat, meaning attack damage will immediately reduced around the defensive value. Attacks by nuclear bombers are calculated as close combat too .. .. and if the target's overall AntiAir is…

• Quote from TacoGod: “Restrisiko, I prefer that as well, but when an ally turns on me (or collapses) and my troops are far away, it would be nice to deny him/her access to my buildings. ” But you want to win or not ..!? !! Instead So you want to destroy your buildings quickly in such a case as you described ..!? OK; but who should do that if, as you wrote, you have no troops there? Well, let's say, an imaginary local militia will do that , .. so you definitely have to invest manpower .. .. and wi…

• Quote from TacoGod: “ Restrisiko writes that it should cost the owner as much to destroy your buildings as it would cost the enemy to destroy them. I disagree. Which would be easier, destroying your neighbors house or your own house? ” I prefer to destroy the buildings of my neighbors / enemies and not my own -- was always the best way to win ..smilie_happy_339.gif .. so why should I facilitate my opponents work?smilie_happy_331.gif

• Euro 25 (1939 Historical)

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

Quote from Restrisiko: “In my opinion, the real problem with the 25-player-map is another .. .. the map was extra made so as it is, and how it is good, to offer varied play options and greater challenge for experienced players or for team or alliance games .. .. however, for a random accession, especially of inexperienced players, the map was never really suitable and also not necessarily intended >> but since the map meanwhile is created by system only, every access is "random" so to speak .. .…

• Fire at will!

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from WayneBo: “so we can interpret "close by neutral or enemy units" to mean: units on the same map pixel? ” >> Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from WayneBo: “.. warships in range of neutral shipping, and no attacks. ” Do you have High Command and switched to aggressive? .. with "Standard Setting" the units need to meet at the same point (within the usual range tolerance for close combat) .. automatic fire at distance starts only when set to aggressive (High Command Setting) ”

• Fire at will!

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from WayneBo: “Placed a destroyer in range of a neutral cruiser just as a check. The cruiser did NOT fire at will. The only cases of unintended combat I have seen are when two unit come into direct contact. Is that the intent? ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8f668b5e8291eddeaa5e5e49d

• Retirement/Win

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

Yes, finish a map by retirement wins the nation with the most points. However, this can also be an inactive player or an AI. So you need to have the most points all in all, not just from all remaining active players.

• Kids

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

(Hidden Content)

• Fire at will!

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from WayneBo: “.. warships in range of neutral shipping, and no attacks. ” Do you have High Command and switched to aggressive? .. with "Standard Setting" the units need to meet at the same point (within the usual range tolerance for close combat) .. automatic fire at distance starts only when set to aggressive (High Command Setting)

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8f668b5e8291eddeaa5e5e49d Quote from AK140: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8f668b5e8291eddeaa5e5e49d ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8f668b5e8291eddeaa5e5e49d Quote from Bob: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8f668b5e8291eddeaa5e5e49d ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8f668b5e8291eddeaa5e5e49d(Hidden Content)

• Fire at will!

Restrisiko - - News

Excerpt of a private conversation (translated from German): "Hey Restrisiko, which units can locate submarines since the last update ?? Also any ground units now ??" "Nah, still only navy bombers, why?" "I drived with dived subs along a coast and suddenly get shot at by AI artillery, no navy bombers or other naval forces nearby." "Haha very funny, please take a screenshot and send it to me.." "I'll do it next time because now I'm already to far away and dont wanna go back." "Ok - I'll post it in…

• Quote from freezy: “It's on our list to be fixed "soon". To be honest the old behaviour was an unintentional bug as well. .. So the fix will most likely be to display the smallest common patrol radius of the stack and also use that for damage calculation. ” So then this unintentional bug existed for 4 years and is now suddenly already on the list to be fixed "soon" ? .. thumbs up, sounds reassuring -- .. the planes will soon be able to fight right in patrol again ..

• Fire at will!

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from Arcorian: “.. Fire at will (standard): Blocks and attacks close by neutral or enemy units, unless they have right of way. .. ” Quote from freezy: “.. If you want to set up a naval blockade by blocking the naval paths with ships or submarines, to prevent neutral armies from moving through, it is now enough to just place them there with their standard setting "fire at will" (free for everyone, standard setting of all units) .. ” .. so players without High Command…

• Quote from BMfox: “Sometimes after completing research it is necessary to refresh your browser .. .. ”

• Fire at will!

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “.. Fire at will (standard): Blocks and attacks close by neutral or enemy units, unless they have right of way. .. ” Quote from freezy: “.. If you want to set up a naval blockade by blocking the naval paths with ships or submarines, to prevent neutral armies from moving through, it is now enough to just place them there with their standard setting "fire at will" (free for everyone, standard setting of all units) .. ” .. so players without High Command (..with the standard se…

• Fire at will!

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “Quote from dw98: “So now you can park a RR gun on a coastline and it will bombard any neutral surface unit passing within range? ” If it is set to aggressive fire mode...It will trigger war with all those bombarded neutral nation, but yes. ” Ha, if Fire at will triggers war without declaration it could be funny on an elite AI map .. .. since undeclared wars are rapidly reducing the reputation one can lure the careless firedevils into a trap by beeing attacked by them ..

• Is there no button to quit at all, or does it not work? So or so you should send a ticket directly to the support out of the map .. .. and while you wait you could maybe try >> cancel your retire, then close map and delete browser cache and cookies, open map and try retire button again. Works in similar situations, explained by an admin years ago >> for example, if the retire button has already been pressed while last 2 or 3 players was active and then a player becomes inactive the retire must b…

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8f668b5e8291eddeaa5e5e49d forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…8f668b5e8291eddeaa5e5e49d

• just a quick question

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

smilie_be_130.gif.. preparation for "game-improving" surprises .. ?!?