Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

• Quote from MontanaBB: “I concur: buildings should be able to be scrapped and some resource inputs recovered. With, of course, a substantial percentage penalty of lost resource inputs because no demolition/recycling project ever recovers the full value of the original inputs, especially the dollar costs. A reasonable resource recovery would look something like this: 85 or 90% of the original metals used 0 to 75% of the original rare materials used, depending on the nature of the building 10 to 50…

• esport CoW Rounds could have x16 speed.

• Hello, new member of cow comunity. Welcome. Yes you made common mistakes of ressource ballance usage. In first weeks you should build not 100 percent ressources for units. Huge part you should invest in infastrukture, factories and dwarfes. You should try dont have too much wars same time, cause each war make minus 5 to provinces moral (up 25 moral penalty maximum). Remember you start already with moral far way under 100. Economic power by 100 percent moral and full upgraded buildings give more …

• Defence Bonus

f118 - - Questions and Answers

@szinisa, look on power rating of unit on own soil (core) and on foreigner one.

• New World Empires

f118 - - Off Topic

i wouldnt say nwe more simple on warefare. You have there even more units then in cow. U have more battlemultifier mods, u have upgadeble max value of counting units in your strikeforces/fleet. NWE has also more strategical diversity but less taktical.

• I saw players lvl 100+ with lower then 0,50 KD, i suspect each player over lvl 40 with KD under 0,80 that they are only cannonfodder, frechmeat for their mains acc. I cantbelive it is fun to have lower then x,xx KD...

• What is "good" which do you mean? I saw player with 0,60 KD, but 40% winrate of opened rounds solo victory. Also his strategy was spamming LT's, and damn, he win 40% solo games....

• PL is not proof of skill either... Luck and diplomatic advatages are to big in PL.

• New World Empires

f118 - - Off Topic

NWE is similar but not equal to cow. You play there while timeline about 1560 till 1830. You can win by points even without war, with colonisation, or even only with few wars but many economic developement by building enough monuments last lavel, wich provide wnough points (very rare victories that ways). You dont have ranged units, even fleet is closecombat unit. Seamovements are really quick, fleet is most nessesary unit for really largs empires.

• @Edepedable Sorry for hurting your self image, but K/D 1.5 is not proof of your skill or skill of your enemies. If you are good and fight against good enemies, but you use diplomatic skills, you can have higher kd, than some one with better gameskill but less diplomatic or with less luck of diplomatic issue. Neither is k/d over 1.5 is a sighn of poor skill of enemies or true proof of own skill. The only proof is kd lower 1.0 is not good, kd lower 0.80 is worser, kd lower 0.50 is proof of missemp…

• Navy

Good navy is too expensive, bad navy almoast useless. Also You can have good navy only if you already dominate map without it.

• Immersive enhancements

f118 - - News

Quote from Korean Toad: “Good job guys and thank you for developing the game! ” "good job" and "thank" you for "developing" this game...

• if ranged unit (arti or ships) one shot unit they do next attack in 1 minutes, if they one shot next target, then one more time. It could be chain trial of one shoted targets.

• Quote from Islandboy: “sorry, I only speak English, I have no idea what you are saying ” He said: *It is really weird, if players want paratroopers, but crying about overpowered planes...

• Korea, zero points, disqualified...

• Lightning games

f118 - - General Discussions

But there are already games like CoW in x1000 speed, it called "risk" origin game...

• Lightning games

CoN had x120 games on a game kongress day on malta. for 20 rounds they needed own server...

• Improved Team Up! Event

f118 - - News

Quote from VorlonFCW: “but inactives or barely actives that just sit there and don't build airbases are frustrating. ” KI build airbases more often, then most aktive players do...

• Lightning games

If you pay 20 $ for single round for each players, then it could be possible, i think...

• P A R A T R O O P E R S

Quote from JCS Darragh: “It's just a strategy too, Like, I'm pretty sure you can figure out which province a unit is going to be dropping in on.. Province hopping, I'm saying 1 drop for ALL airborne units, if you drop one division then that's the airborne drop for that day, not 5 different drops.. ” If i answer you now, i could be banned... You know, i suspect you violate against Term of use number 3.2 Aren't you? I said 5 enemies, not one enemie with 5 units...