Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Disband Units

TacoGod - - Suggestions / Criticism

Name a country or real life situation where you are not allowed to fix your mistakes. If the USA built a new airplane that proved to be unworthy, they would be mothballed and sold for scrap, not forced to fly around wasting people's lives and supplies. If I fix my deck incorrectly, I am able to take it back apart and re-do it or get rid of it. If I teach my students the wrong thing one day, I can always let them know the next day and "fix" it. If I build a ship in a lake, I want to be able to sc…

• Disband Units

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from TacoGod: “I hate it when a ship is built in a lake! UGH! What do I do with a cruiser in Michigan?!?!? ” In case you gave the order to produce the cruiser yourself, you should have asked yourself that question before doing so. In case you've conquered a province at a lake in which a cruiser was in production at that moment AND didn't notice this AND didn't damage the naval base of that province to less HP than a level 2 naval base (so production continues), th…

• Restrisiko, I don't know if I can address all of your comments. Here is one people tend to ignore. Yes a captured province is limited to a maximum of 25% production of stuff compared to when it is run by its own independent government AND when it changes hands (through conquest) its morale drops to 25% thus decreasing production even more. BUT it still produces a tank in 12 hours or anti-tank in 6 hours or militia in 4 hours and sends it into battle at full strength. This is the greatest problem…

• Disband Units

I hate it when a ship is built in a lake! UGH! What do I do with a cruiser in Michigan?!?!?

• Restrisiko, I prefer that as well, but when an ally turns on me (or collapses) and my troops are far away, it would be nice to deny him/her access to my buildings.

• This has happened to me as well. I agree. There needs to be an "Are you sure" button.

• Scorched Earth

Quote from WiseOdin: “I think that if scorched earth tactic is used, the conquering army should get a higher province morale when they capture (as in, citizens are glad they've been saved from your tyranny that led to the blaze of their cities) The option would also have to lower the morale of your surrounding provinces. I'm sure a Georgia resident would not be happy to find out Florida was set ablaze by the government. ” I don't think that is necessarily true. If Cuba invaded Florida and the go…

• We should be able to destroy any building for: *less time than it took to build and *less cost than it took to build We should be able to move most buildings for a cost in cash, goods, oil, and time (maybe manpower). The Russians did this in WWII to get critical machinery out of harm's way. They moved whole factories into the Urals. What is a factory anyway but a bunch of concrete buildings filled with machines? The most valuable part of a factory is the machine; once it is built and paid for, m…

• Scorched Earth

Back to the scorched earth idea. As I learned it in history, the Soviets burned their crops to deny the Germans food. They dismantled whole factories and moved them east into the Ural Mountains. What they could not move was destroyed. This game cold mimic that by dismantling Industrial complexes in 1/4 the time to build them, at 1/4 the cost in cash, and move them for a fee in goods, cash, and oil. Rebuilding in a new province would cost less than starting from scratch and take less time as the …