Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 273.

• Known Issue Sticky

hakijaa - - Suggestions / Criticism

If you are talking about the Bugs/ReportsThreads, there are pinged posts about some very frequent problems. Most of the posts are micro problems seen only on some devices.

• Bombing runs morale

hakijaa - - Questions and Answers

Is this a rhetorical question?

• Doubt

No, not at all. If i invade a SMALLER neighbor (ex. USA invades Cuba) i dont think it will.

• Mines? My guess is that you are thinking mines should be added in the "Construction" list. Imagine putting Mines into Paris. People would have to be evacuated, the IC wouldnt work, and generally, mining would give no benefits while basically making Paris, a big city and strategically important town into an frontline jungle. It works with every town, because this game doesnt have a trench system: the attacks are made and done in center of provinces (those small grey dots in provinces), and if you…

• rush for europe

hakijaa - - General Discussions

Quote from VorlonFCW: “English please here in the English section. As for speed records, this 6x event is very fast. Is anyone done with one yet? ” I joines one and i was an ultra spectator there, the map is crazy! We are waiting the 60x!

• rush for europe

Ја се извињавам, ништа вас не разумијем. Изгледа да је дошло до недоумице. Лијеп и угодан дан вам желим

• Quote from AK140: “Quote from hakijaa: “Look at it this way: A province from west Xinjiang that rebels will probably join Texas because when you go to the left from the province (if we say the map is a sphere) then the closest high morale country is Texas. Hope i helped. ” What about North and South of them? Also does it have to be highest average morale or territory with highest morale? ” It goes for North and South too. A procince from South Africa can end up in Norway. I think its average mor…

• Look at it this way: A province from west Xinjiang that rebels will probably join Texas because when you go to the left from the province (if we say the map is a sphere) then the closest high morale country is Texas. Hope i helped.

• rush for europe

Sorry, we dont speak Zulu.

• Germany couldnt win WW2. It was short on men, it was short on resources and it was only a matter of time before Germans were defeated. Also the Nazi government were crazy Aryan fanatics that thought they could attack everyone and still win because they are superior, which they arent...

• Doubt

So i lend money from my smaller neighbor, when time comes for me to return it i just invade them... it is a good theoretical thought, but it cant be practicised. Im sure some multi accounters will overuse it, and even more wars would break out in an already unstable gameplay

• Forced March and Combat

hakijaa - - Questions and Answers

Forced march is broken, i had a case where i had a tank unit (1 LT) at around 20% health and i used forced march to reach a huge siberian province and it died out without even fighting... it might be a glitch but it might be a feature

• do something

b l a m e c a p i t a l i s m o F o r t h a t

• Haha at the first one. The literal reason why Sealion never took action is because the Kriegsmarine was inferior to the Royal Navy. Even the Battle of Britain that took part in the air, we saw an even dogfight, with (i think) both sides losing around 150 aircraft. The reason why Paratroopers werent sent into Britiain is because Goring knew that they would die of resource shortages, because the Navy would simply intercept all of the resource convoys headed to Britain. That is historically accurat…

• It has its both ways. The base idea works, but not fully, even in theory. Some players want to have a hard time and a challenge, while some are tryhards. Here's how: imagine a scenario in comparing player x vs player y. Lets say they both join the 73p map 3 times. Player x wants a challenge and joins with Cuba, Liberia and Luxemburg, while player y wants to win badly and joins with USSR, British and Japan. X is a good player and puts up a fight, but resources and manpower do their thing. Y is a …

• You really wasted your time writing that... There is a historical problem, much of the countries were puppets or colonies, so much of the map should obey their master, this wouldnt be the case, smaller countries would team up and kick out the colonialists blah blah blah... it isnt realistic to see Lybia controlling Rome or whatever... this 73 map is a perfect example of that, i am playing with Oman and i just control the whole East Africa with literally no casualties

• Terrible update that obviously doesnt understand how naval traffic works.

• Neither. I believe in Sun Tzu's theory of moderate. I make a few friends at the start, but i am not just fortressing my country, i also expand a little on cost of AI and weaker player neighbors. Then the waiting game starts. I build up, wait for my former allies to go inactive, and i just take those states easily. But still i always look to have atleast one player i can rely on. So if you arent moderate, you will often times lose

• Doesn't happen with Navy only. I had a huge Central Powers (Italy, Germany, Turkey) vs Finland and Russia war, and Poland was AI. We all had RoW with Poland, so we basically had a stalemate in Romania and Koenisberg and we sent all of our forces over Poland to attack. Spies found out that some troops are near my unprotected border, but the number wasnt known, so i sent a bomber to patrol the area. Neither did i get a warning that this will be war with Poland, nor i ever gave a directive to attac…

• switch ideology

Ideologies were a really popular recommendation, however it was never implemented because of the controversy it would cause (just like leaders and city name changing), and because this game is meant to actually be simple and available to people who have only some elementary knowledge of history. But i think what you are thinking here is adding an aesthetical aspect in the game. You must realise that, the examplified country you gave, Russia, had to go through a bloody and thirsting civil war for…