Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 441.

• Naval Movement Bug

BMfox - - Bug Reports and Issues

The bug can be overrided by upgrading the knowledge of the transport ships.

• On your desktop right button corner, click on settings, then on the bug and leave send a report.

• Naval Movement Bug

The bug is known and is currently being worked on.

• Quote from dr strange: “Then can I get a refund for the gold I've expended in the game? I mean, really, if this goes on much longer I won't be able to recover ground lost, if it's even possible at this point. ” If I were you i would submit a ticket yes

• The bug can be bypassed by upgrading your transport ships with one level. If it was already maxed out then I'm affraid that you have to wait until it's fixed. So far no updates but offices in Germany are now closed as the working day is over. Hopefully they get it done tomorrow.

• Training mode

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

All the info is on the forum, all you need to do is read it and try it out.

• For the current version that your units will not open fire on nations that you have given right of way to. It is a common practice for experienced players to give Row to all AI nations, and this update makes that more useful.

• Creating games has caused problems because a lot of games were being made next to the ones that were system generated and were not always full. It was also abused by players who wanted a specific country and be on the map first and use it as an advantage to win, which was not fair for the other players. With the game rotation system the available maps will rotate and every week you will have access to different maps. Some maps have been deleted and are being replaced with new events. This way we…

• I would be a bigger fan for games divided in levels. For example: 1: 0-20 2: 20 - 35 3: 35 - 50 4: 50+ Now you have players of level 50 of higher entering a tutorial or a clash of nations level 22 where they meet beginners. This way they can win, boost their stats and win gold. New players get obliterated, having no chance to match and give up. The tutorial should be presented more in depth where the game is presented more deeply and the forum where a lot of info is to be found needs to be more …

• exactly what Phonie2 said

• Province Organization

That would be very helpful indeed and take much less scrolling and searching.

• I would be a bigger fan for games divided in levels. For example: 1: 0-20 2: 20 - 35 3: 35 - 50 4: 50+ Now you have players of level 50 of higher entering a tutorial or a clash of nations level 22 where they meet beginners. This way they can win, boost their stats and win gold. New players get obliterated, having no chance to match and give up. The tutorial should be presented more in depth where the game is presented more deeply and the forum where a lot of info is to be found needs to be more …

• Negative Food work around?

BMfox - - Questions and Answers

Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “It's the most concerning for pariticularly the Doomsday Event and the Arms Race Event, since those start with strong negative food productions. Hiding your food for $30 is the only bet and saving the allocated 3 food purchases for later. People still buy your food for $30, so one option is to trade embargo everyone. ” Trade embargo everyone is dangerous, it's the closest thing to war and many players will take it offensively.

• Read my stats

BMfox - - General Discussions

You can't see gold use in stats: a player that doesn't understand a game might use gold to compensate his lack of understanding but his K/D ratio will still be low and won't have any wins. On the other hand a very good player with a good K/D ratio and wins might or might not use gold. A good player will use his gold in a smart way that gives him more advantage but it wont be reflected in his stats.

• Game #2,803,790

for games affected by this para-convoy bug research the next level of transport ship. This will work around the issue until a complete fix is made.

• for games affected by this para-convoy bug research the next level of transport ship. This will work around the issue until a complete fix is made.

• Training mode

I would be a bigger fan for games divided in levels. For example: 1: 0-20 2: 20 - 35 3: 35 - 50 4: 50+ Now you have players of level 50 of higher entering a tutorial or a clash of nations level 22 where they meet beginners. This way they can win, boost their stats and win gold. New players get obliterated, having no chance to match and give up. The tutorial should be presented more in depth where the game is presented more deeply and the forum where a lot of info is to be found needs to be more …

• costly

BMfox - - General Discussions

Creating games has caused problems because a lot of games were being made next to the ones that were system generated and were not always full. It was also abused by players who wanted a specific country and be on the map first and use it as an advantage to win, which was not fair for the other players. With the game rotation system the available maps will rotate and every week you will have access to different maps. Some maps have been deleted and are being replaced with new events. This way we…

• * Move the carrier out of drydock and planes fly to carriers like they do airbase to airbase. For more copy and paste: goo.gl/HTFSSb * * * * * * *

• * This bug is not known to us yet, so thanks for reporting it. Most glitches can be resolved by refreshing the browser. In some cases you need to clear browser cache, close, and reopen the browser to get the freshest information. If the problem still there after that please send a support ticket in your game to report the bug. With the new rotation of games there will be different games and events every single week. This will insure that maps are always full and that there is higher activity on…