Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Game host admin functions are only available in player created games, not the system generated ones as far as I know, unless they do work in system generated 22's that are not tutorial mode games. There is only one option: to kick all inactive players and make their slots vacant. (note that inactive players are already controlled by the AI at the moment they are declared inactive) New players may join a game in a vacant slot, providing that the game is still within the joining limits. Generally …

• The rest of the fix should be included in the next update, possibly next week, although it could end up being the following week. Read the release notes when they come out, and it should mention the bugs that are fixed.

• Login issues

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Nothing we can do for you here on the forum. Looks like you have already created a support ticket. Tickets are worked in the order received, so unfortunately you won't likely receive a reply today.

• Since this discussion seems to be intent on denouncing gold it is now closed.

• New Community Coordinator

VorlonFCW - - Support Team

Quote from bratakus: “Bogus battle results. If you have truly been involved in this game since 2015, how about the bogus battle results? There are so many, where to begin? Example A: armored car vs AT gun (same lvl) in woods. Instead of resounding win for AT gun, it gets destroyed totally. Example B: my 2 armored cars, on plains, both get killed by 1 militia (lvl 2) & he loses 40% only. Example C: aircraft on ground refueling are even stronger than in air. I lost 4 Tac Bombers loitering over ref…

• This issue should be resolved at this point. If it continues for anyone please let us know.

• In addition to morale, there is a "reputation" that your country has, for starting wars and things like that. In elite AI games it is used for a "most dreaded" list, and being neighbors with a highly dreaded country will cause the Elite AI to declare war. Now reputation is not displayed in games without the elite AI, but of course it is still calculated, as you get the pop up messages about declaring war affecting your reputation. I have no evidence that reputation plays a factor in choosing who…

• Interesting and bizzare correlation there Atreas, but maybe. When you see such issues, take the first screenshot, Cancel the research, start it again, and see if you get a different answer. That has held true in a couple of experiments. Proper understanding is the key to solving this bug.

• Quote from atreas1: “When you see that you are about to run out of food, you buy whatever you can and "hide" it in the market. ” You certainly can, providing that other players in the map are not willing to pay $30 for food.

• Well, Yes and no. The negative effect on morale for food shortage is a scale. If you have enough food for 8 hours, the resource shortage penalty is not applied to that day's morale calculations. The scale slides based on how many hours of food you have. One hour is quite close to the "zero" mark, and will not help you much. I have sucessfully purchased an 9 hour supply just before day change and gotten through day change without that morale hit being applied. So it works. It is hard to rely on, …

• rush for europe

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

English please here in the English section. As for speed records, this 6x event is very fast. Is anyone done with one yet?

• Bytro priorities...

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from The Shank: “I found using another browser worked ” This means that your browser got "confused" somehow, and was going in circles. To be helpful, browsers try and remember data so they don't have to take time and bandwidth to download the same thing over and over again. Sadly this doesn't work out well with a website that displays constantly changing information, like Call of War. Generally the browser and CoW get along quite well, but occasionally something like what you experienced h…

• There were not any open Frontline games. I have now started a couple. I hope you enjoy one of them.

• Quote from Delby: “previously it was the case that if FM was not canceled during the combat, it still showed and had the -5 condition per hr penalty. ” That was a display bug. Combat takes priority over forced march, and the condition penalty does not apply during combat. The fact that it still showed was a bug. Apparently it has now been fixed.

• Bytro priorities...

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

All tickets are responded to in the order received. Unfortunately we are not able to handle tickets instantly. It looks to me like your ticket was handled approximately 30 hours and 4 minutes after submission.

• Event - Rush for Europe

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Quote from FinnDaddy: “Could they have left some of the Tutorial 2x times in there and speed that up by 6x? ” I would say you are right, This is the tutorial at 6x, with combat twice per x by the looks. Regular tutorial is 2x, with combat twice per x.

• You can try : Closing any call of war tabs Clearing browser cache for all time Close and restart your browser. If that does not resolve your issue please send in a bug report from the menu in the lower right corner of your game. Please mention the province where the units are located, and that you have already cleared your browser cache, and one of my game operators will be able to reset the server

• One on one instruction, or a "guide" for each tutorial map would be awesome, but would also be an enormous undertaking. I don't know how many tutorial games are started each day across all the language servers, but for a person to guide each one even for a few weeks until players get comfortable would take a lot of people.

• change of username

Quote from america362: “How do you find a “support ticket” to change username?? ” You can change your username once by yourself. From mobile I assume it is you play, (after you figure out the right account) you can go to the account menu in the lower right corner of the main page and change your name in the same area where you set/ change your password and email address.

• change of username

Quote from america362: “I had 10 games going many of which I was winning. Yesterday they disappeared and it started me over on tutorial. ” Hello General, Thank you for your report and your patience. When opening the page on mobile you need to use the "login" button instead of the "play" button. The "play" button will create a new account. If you have created a new account accidentally please follow these steps. If you need help or clarification please reply. 1)First step is to check if you remem…