Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• Release Notes 2019-08-20

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Valewonca034: “If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and Saboteur Level 1, not only I did not receive those achievements on my Steam profile but progress for all achievements seems to be stopped, again. ” Hey Valewonca034, thanks for letting us know. I forwarded the issue to the devs. We will take a look at it.

• Release Notes 2019-08-20

Arcorian - - News

1566308736_news_images_13616.jpg Attention, Generals! Today’s update brings quite some bug fixes to Call of War. Gone are the days that some unit specific stats did not update. We also resolved the issue of the undefeatable Swiss convoy on the All Countries: All In event map and the 1939 Historic World War map. Those are just two examples of what we fixed today. Here is an overview of all bug fixes and the upcoming scenario rotation: Bug fixes: - Resolved an issue that caused unit specific stats…

• Rush for Europe - Event

Arcorian - - News

1565345517_news_images_13210.jpg Attention, Generals! Time flies, as they say! Just like the fighters and bombers these days. The Germans are rearming, the Russians are on the move and the Royal Navy is on high alert! It looks like we are only hours away until war breaks out in Europe once again. Mobilize your troops and prepare yourself for whatever enemy you may face! “Rush for Europe” is a special event map which runs on breathtaking 6 times the speed of normal game rounds! Even the tiniest d…

• Doomsday

Arcorian - - News

1563872296_news_images_13162.jpg Attention, Generals! What will happen if all states in North America are armed with nuclear weapons? Who will be able to survive? Who will push the button first? The Doomsday Clock is ticking… In this scenario all states in North America have unlocked research up to nuclear devices and have equipped their armies with these most deadly weapons. Will you be able to unify the continent under your reign before nuclear winter is coming? Settings for the Doomsday event…

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Captain Hurricane: “what is the forthcoming change to Fire Control? You mention implementing a change to address current concerns but not what that change will be?' ” To be specific, "the fire at" will setting will return to it's former behaviour, while the "aggressive" setting will stay as it is, so that it is an opt-in behaviour to attack neutral units instead of an opt-out. I know this won't cover every use case, but it should fix the biggest issue while still allowing for the inte…

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Werwolf: “First of all the giving everyone the free 14 Day High Command is "stupid"!. The people that actually PAID for it will recieve nothing in return because everyone has it in game and it will be useless to have. It is actually a way to make people happy after a bad change that will damage this game. ” Player who already have High Command also got the 14 days for free. These days were simply added to the ammount of days of High Command they already had. Quote from Werwolf: “Secon…

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Delby: “Will the achievements for winning on the retired scenarios be kept since they may return as events or will the achievements be retired as well? ” Yes, you will keep your achievements.

Arcorian - - News

1563873255_news_images_13186.jpg Attention, Generals! Today we are introducing the new scenario rotation to Call of War! Starting today you will be able to join games from a list of 4 permanently available scenarios and 1 additional one from a pool of 5 scenarios. This extra scenario will change on a weekly basis. To celebrate the introduction all active players receive 14 days High Command for free! Why are we doing this? Our goal was to improve the player experience by increasing the activity …

• Fire at will!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “Seems that return fire is now available to non-HC users? ” Shouldn't be the case, can you send me a screenshot and game ID of a game where that is the case?

• Fire at will!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from nemuritor98: “i guess you already know but there's a visual bug that includes the "Fire at will" icon to all unknown units forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…fd6bfd052aae2a2e2aebc2f84 ” Thanks for letting us know. We will take a look.

• Fire at will!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from WayneBo: “Quote from Arcorian: “can you send me a screenshot as well as user and game ID? ” a screenshot and game number were included in the bug report.you will have to wait a few days until the report is noticed. ” Thanks, found the ticket and forwarded the information.

• Fire at will!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from WayneBo: “Quote from Arcorian: “We fixed an issue that caused submarines staying invisible during an attack when crossed by an enemy naval unit. ” attacking submarines are still invisible in the HTML5 GUI. ” We will take a look, can you send me a screenshot as well as user and game ID?

• Fire at will!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from dw98: “So now you can park a RR gun on a coastline and it will bombard any neutral surface unit passing within range? ” If it is set to aggressive fire mode... It will trigger war with all those bombarded neutral nation, but yes.

• Fire at will!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Doe this apply to new games or ALL GAMES CURRENTLY ” This does apply to all current and future games.

• Fire at will!

Arcorian - - News

1562658751_news_images_12998.jpg Attention Generals! With today’s release we introduce an adjustment to the aggressive fire mode of units. When switching to the aggressive fire mode units will open fire on any unit in range. This includes units of neutral countries and is not limited to units from countries you are currently at war with. Obviously your own units and those of your allies will be spared. There are several strategic benefits to this change. You can now setup naval blockades or prep…

• Research Balancing Update

Arcorian - - News

Quote from KingofCalradia: “My question is if you have changed something on the troops consumtion. ” Units have not been reviewed yet. That will happen in a later step of a general balancing review. This resarch update is just the first step.

• Research Balancing Update

Arcorian - - News

1561465063_news_images_12840.png Attention Generals! After several weeks of testing, we are releasing a major research balancing update to Call of War! Thanks to all our Frontline Pioneers for their extremely helpful feedback during the testing phase. Note: All of the following changes are now available in all newly started game rounds! The research balancing update is the first step of a general balancing review in Call of War. At later stages we will also review other aspects of the game (e.g.…

• 75th D-Day anniversary

Arcorian - - News

1559811927_news_images_12622.jpg Attention Generals! Today we celebrate a turning point of World War II. The 75th anniversary of D-Day, when allied forces started the Normandy landing as part of Operation Overlord to free German occupied France with the largest seaborne invasion in history. To commemorate this special occasion an altered version of our 1944: End Game event will be available, which reflects the situation in Europe on June 6th 1944. The event runs from Thursday, June 6th 2019 at 1…

• Korean Project

Arcorian - - Questions and Answers

Hey darrenrio, great to hear that you love the game and that you spread the word in Korea. At this point I am not aware of plans to localize the CoW to Korean. However, this might change in the future, if we see sustainable demand for it..

• Hey soldatdizzy, you should be able to login in with your regular account on your mobile device. Please follow these steps: 1. Delet the app on your mobile device 2. Re-install the app 3. DO NOT click on Play but on the login link below that button 4. Login with the account you wish to play with. That should do the trick.