Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

• Quote from Ozzone: “It's obvious that the game uses a distance value to calculate the time it takes something to go from point A to point B. Why don't you show that to us? That's intel that would have been readily available to commanders in the field during the war. We need to see more than just the ETA and Arrival Time. Those numbers will be more useful if we can also see the distance used to calculate it. I've played many games and this is the first one where an obvious piece of code should ha…

• Sandbox Gamemode

AK140 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think this is better to have for pro roleplayers to do, letting them make a condition for good roleplaying stuff. Otherwise a little to costly to give to normal players, or even normal High Command members.

• For some reason i can't join my doomsday event map for several hours now, getting the error message: Source Code (14 lines) Or view them in "My Games" or "Archive" tab and got a different error message: Source Code (22 lines)

• Quote from hakijaa: “Look at it this way: A province from west Xinjiang that rebels will probably join Texas because when you go to the left from the province (if we say the map is a sphere) then the closest high morale country is Texas. Hope i helped. ” What about North and South of them? Also does it have to be highest average morale or territory with highest morale?

• So to be clear, this isn't about province morale, this is about when a province rebelled to join another country. Sometimes rebels choose to join country too far away or one that wouldn't make sense, for example in Pacific map a North American province far inland can join a Russian state, another example in the 25 historic map, French Madagascar usually rebelled to Turkey. Then tried to send economic sabotage spies to provoke a rebellion in provinces i've surrounded with prnt.sc/or3171 a case of…

• Event - Rush for Europe

AK140 - - General Discussions

Well ouch, i suggested a 6x speed as an experiment, yet don't think i have time for it lol. Is this kind of speed the border of an "idle Real Time Strategy" game with "Real Time Tactical" game? Just out of curiousity sake, would be nice to know theory of "game speed" and stuff.

• Alpha servers?

AK140 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from nemuritor98: “Quote from attacker101: “I'm confused on what you are asking, only certain people have access to Alpha Servers, just like how only certain people have access to Beta Servers. when you are an FP, you only can get on FP servers but that only means you are an FP, not an Alpha player, so you can't assess Alpha games. so to some it all up when you are a FP, you can only play Beta games, not Alpha games so nothing happens when you click on the alpha tab. ” So you're saying the…

• Fire at will!

AK140 - - News

Quote from freezy: “Quote from AK140: “Quote from nemuritor98: “i guess you already know but there's a visual bug that includes the "Fire at will" icon to all unknown units forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2ff7c271546fc74d416926c07 ” I don't think it's a "visual" bug, it's more likely a "feature" bug. On one of my game, i moving my unprotected convoy near a neutral (computer) country shoreline to land elsewhere, and then while i was offline i'm somehow at war with them and the newspaper says i att…

• Quote from K.Rokossovski: “I usually don't use a stack like that. I'd split it up, and capture as much undefended ground as possible; then when meeting resistance, merge units into a battle group tailored for the particular resistance encountered. That requires a lot of online time though; your stack kept together can work well in an offline situation and a long path as well. In any case, split off the SP arty; they're not supposed to do actual melee combat (like the rest of the stack) but bomb …

• Fire at will!

AK140 - - News

Quote from nemuritor98: “i guess you already know but there's a visual bug that includes the "Fire at will" icon to all unknown units forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2ff7c271546fc74d416926c07 ” I don't think it's a "visual" bug, it's more likely a "feature" bug. On one of my game, i moving my unprotected convoy near a neutral (computer) country shoreline to land elsewhere, and then while i was offline i'm somehow at war with them and the newspaper says i attacked them and my convoy was destroyed …

• Well uhhh, i think you guys misunderstood that i want to kill that "stack", perhaps my wording was a little wrong, it's a "division" that i'm currently experimenting on a private round and kinda wanna discuss it's tactical value by it's own power, what i mean by "tactic" is like what to "split" and make what detachment to do what and something like that. Quote from Forgotten_Marshal: “Just bomb the living crap out of it with Tactical bombers to kill. Yes you have the SPGs, but compared to anythi…

• Quote from BMfox: “Regular rockets and Nuclear rocket are the best option in this case. Or a lot of anti tank but you still get hammered from those 8 motorized infantry. That's an example of the perfect stack. ” Well i was talking that the stack was mine and how to utilize it in tactical situation, it is comforting to know how to counter this kind of stack though in case i met one, but if they could be wiped by nuclear rocket easily, they could do the same to mine. Is there a countermeasure to a…

• So i have mobilized a grand motorized stack that have greatest amount of unit while still maximizing SBDE like so: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…2ff7c271546fc74d416926c07 I skipped HT and TD since it's too slow and impractical, the purpose of this stack is mostly for offensive operation. I have 8 of such stack and later i've planed to fight an all out war against the remaining AI country over multiple fronts. Well i wont go into too much detail over the strategic plan, but i want to know what k…

• I'm not fully quite sure if this is a bug or not, but i can't end round 2,684,060 by inactive voting, it's the End Game map and have been running since 91 days now. I'm the only one active and forced to win the round by conquering 90% of the VP, my team the Soviets already have the majority of the VP, but still 262/595 points from winning yesterday (175 being mine). If possible can an admin/operator end the map?

• I too have been warned, seeing how this thread is not closed or deleted yet, i assume it's alright to discuss this on public, and so i shall. Quote from BMfox: “Thanks to people who buy gold, we can all enjoy this great game for free. Remember that next time when you meet a gold player and send him your best regards ” Is this now a rule? Mods and Admins say this before many times, but now somehow my past action of "expressing disappointment" in how "gold is used" is being warned. I of course are…

• It doesn't really sound realistic shooting down rockets, but honestly i would just limit rocket fighters to shoot down lvl 2 or even lvl 3 rockets just to make the unit more appealing. For the rocket spam problem, i think they should just have the production time increased. As for Nuclear rockets? Yeah i have met gold player making lots of nuclear rocket once, but the majority of player is not a gold player and using nuclear rockets in most cases are just useful in clearing AI countries of their…

• Range ambiguity

AK140 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yeah having a distance/range checker would be helpful, i had heard that nuclear bombing have an area of effect for 50 km radius, and i wished i could check how big is that 50 km.

• ruler of city

AK140 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from jackpot96: “yes I see the buttons for production and construction, but all my cities show rally point as the owner and anyone can walk in and take over my city then they are the owner and can do production and construction (even my core province). It has happen several times and I am without the city, resources and ability to construct or produce in those cities that I took or had at the beginning of the game. I am in 2 different games and it is same in both games. I check my coalitio…

• Dawn of the Patriot

AK140 - - News

As one of the round i play came to a close, i can say pretty much no one uses Paratroopers (i did see in a newspaper about Paras being shot down, but that's pretty much it) meanwhile Light Tank and Armored Car are still the dominant forces at destroying whole nation, take this for example:vmdycKL.png The enemy built a "Maginot Line" and i just cut through it with LT and AC, destroying their rear lines without Paras at all. The German forces in the East coast is mostly untouched and took my advic…

• Tag a friend

AK140 - - News

Quote from Stallion ritz: “you knkw what would be cool, adding a map of ww1 a 25 player game but it's ww1. It's my suggestion and some of my friends says it would be an awesome idea ” There's a sister game called "Supremacy 1914", i haven't played it much but it would make more sense to play there to get the WWI feel.