Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 462.

• I'll pass it on to a GO to take a look at it but as it happens on every map its most probably a problem with your browser. Google Chrome works the best with COW, in the meantime clear your cache and switch off the enhanced graphics.

• Fire at will!

BMfox - - News

The Dev's are working on it and I've been informed that their changes might be launched in the next update. It is now being tested in beta games by our frontline pioneers.

• Units firing on neutral units

BMfox - - General Discussions

I haven't said it's a good mechanism. The fire at will update has had a lot of unwanted consequences where Dev's are currently working on. I've been informed that the fix will come soon.

• Bombing runs morale

BMfox - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Gentrymillmadman: “So how do you bring their condition back up? Is it possible to repair them without clicking the "gold" button? ” All units heal 15% at day change: ships heal anywhere at sea but not in the port, planes heal when they are operating form an airbase that you own so if a plane of yours is in allied territory it will not heal. All ground troops heal when they are in your provinces: cores and conquered provinces. Troops in enemy or allied territory will not heal.

• Both ideas have been regulary posted and discussed on the forum. Transport ships that move your resources would overcomplicate the trade in the game. As you buy your goods anonymous in the market you don't know what country you buy it from. Secondly, countries like Canada or US would have a big disadvantage compared to European countries which wouldn't be fair. It would also take to long for your ordered resources to arrive which is not practical. There is a new concept of trade being tested now…

• event

BMfox - - General Discussions

The coldsnap event isn't available in my new games neither. We are looking into it.

• Radar update

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

This idea has been proposed and frequently discussed on the forum but has so far not been implemented.

• Forum Account

BMfox - - Bug Reports and Issues

As far as I'm aware players can't delete a forum account.

• So first of all the question is how do you attack with your units, are they single units or are they stacked? As every ground troop defends against planes they will do a little damage but not as much as AA. This means if you have 5 single planes and they attack the ground units will defend 5 times and your planes will take 5 times damage. If you stack the planes in groups of 5 than you will attack with the same force but you will receive damage only once, which means your planes will last 5 time…

• Trading Fee

BMfox - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I would like to give you some background info on what some of these changes are supposed to tackle, as I am sure that some of these are likely to be discussed quite a bit. Elite AI This change means that there will be no “Elite AI” as such in the game anymore, as the current “normal AI” will be replaced with the Elite AI. With this change we want game round to be more realistic than they currently are. This change will make AIs play a more active role in the players game experience. Paying more …

• Good news for you then. Soon regular AI will be deleted from COW and Elite AI will replace it. Soon Elite AI will be standard and free in all the games. It is currently being tested in Beta by the Frontline Pioneers, when all goes well it will soon be integrated for the whole public.

• You can still declare war, just before you surprise attack, it wouldn't change much.

• Quote from comrade_jeff: “i’ve got sick of this, and the game, i have never enjoyed a single minute in the game, this is the last map i’ll play, then i will leave the game, it’s hard to try to move on with a problem happens every second to you without seeing a plan to fix it, so for me this is my last days. ” What scenario are you in? Have you already sent a bug report so a GO can look into it? What's the game number. I for one have no problems in my games. There's a known graphical bug in the 5…

• Bytro Game Labs has chosen to do this because it created a lot of problems. Players abused the system by making their own map so they could have the country they wanted, have the advantage of being first in it, first access to the market at the best prices and set the game settings to get as much as advantage as possible to make it easier to win. You can imagine that this is not fair for the other players. Secondly it's only the basic games that can be created being: clash of nations 22, road to…

• New Changes are BAD(Beta)

BMfox - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I would like to give you some background info on what some of these changes are supposed to tackle, as I am sure that some of these are likely to be discussed quite a bit. Elite AI This change means that there will be no “Elite AI” as such in the game anymore, as the current “normal AI” will be replaced with the Elite AI. With this change we want game round to be more realistic than they currently are. This change will make AIs play a more active role in the players game experience. Paying more …

• Quote from TheSofaKing: “I'm down for any idea that involves meeting and playing with new people, sortta tired of playing solo ” You could join an alliance and play alliance games

• Yes the other player also needs to give you ROW, otherwise they will still attack. It definitely needs rethinking and I hope it happens sooner than later. One thing is sure, I think twice now before going after countries with sea crossings. I'm definitely not playing the 50 Pacific map right now

• Good suggestion, I have experienced the same. A search option per level would be helpfull too. Now you can only search by a players name.

• Any player that knows the game a bit knows they need to give ROW or even Shared maps to all AI countries on the map just to avoid that kind of situations.

• Quote from gusv: “I'm relatively new to this game, and I enjoy the presence of more experienced players that can teach me a lesson or two. Thus I don't mind playing with somebody over level 50. However, I've seen that in some games entry is restricted to prevent newcomers from coming in- I guess to prevent a high dropout ratio and keep up high quality of play. I just made it above level 40, so I wish they kept the restriction at 40+ so I can play ... (-: ” I feel you, I just became level 50 so n…