Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Alliance E-mail

Funnelroo - - Alliance Introductions

Can I propose that an option to send E-mails to your alliance be created. At this time there is no-way - except in-game chat- to contact alliance members as a whole. Cheers Roo

• Alliance mail

Funnelroo - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well if that is elaborating, I hate to see you being concise.. Do not want to start a conversation, I want to be able to email all members of my alliance, using one group email, not individually.

• Alliance mail

Funnelroo - - Suggestions / Criticism

Are there plans to create a mail feature under the alliance tab, as it stands you are unable to mail all your members directly. cheers Roo

• Quote from Last Warrior: “next time take look on forum, before spamming forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…cuz-i-cant-understand-it/ ” Firstly read my post. Secondly understand what spamming means.

• So, I have attacked 30 aircraft which are stationed on land, I lost 3 of mine and destroyed none of them. So all those aircraft on the ground, not one was destroyed, by my airborne aircraft. Now I know you will all have a smart answer, I am pleased for you. But I am telling you unconditionally that that is BS.

• 5 Second lag

Funnelroo - - Bug Reports and Issues

Thanks for your response. But that is not the reason. Game play is different now and the game is more laggy - I am not the only one experiencing this. The game is now becoming painful I just switched to mobile version, using my PC and it is smooth and lag free. So it is not my end.

• 5 Second lag

There is a 5 second delay when attempting to access/send messages. This never used to happen, it is spoiling the enjoyment of the game. 1. Why is there now a delay? 2. Is it a known issue or the consequence of an update 3. Hopefully it is not permanent and will be rectified It is annoying. If someone can explain why this is now part of the game, it would be appreciated.

• Thanks for all the replies, and the articulate way you answered my question, much appreciated

• What does it mean when you hover over a players province and the the shadow (looks like head and shoulders) appears. Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers

• Revolts

If what you say is true, then that is a unrealistic in the context of the game (and quite frankly, silly), but will not hinder my enjoyment. Thank you for the responses.

• Revolts

I took a province, then moved on, there was a revolt - no problems with that. Went back (this is all within an hour) and there was enemy infantry there, I could understand if it was milita, but not infantry; which take a player over a day to produce. This is completely unfair and needs to be reviewed/changed

• Combat

Funnelroo - - Questions and Answers

Thanks everyone for the info, great advice and has cleared it up for me.

• Combat

So in my example what is being effected? Are the HP reduced by the SBDE or is it the damage against armour? Cheers for the response.

• Combat

Hi, I have been looking for information on the relation between; state-based damage efficiency, strength against armour class and condition. Is there a thread anyone can point me in the direction of? Not quite sure what the purpose of the manual is, having read the chapter which says "Combat system". I am specifically after how they affect each other e.g Condition 100(HP) SBDE (lets say 50%) strength against armour class 3 - Does the 50% SBDE reduce the other 2 by 50%? Cheers

• What is meant by "Tick" Cheers

• I think something which stops players from playing the game, such as the problem with missing games/not being able to log in to a game, should be updated via messages on your account. I don't think players should have to look for information (forum etc), it should be provided. Just a thought