Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 285.

• Quote from radaga: “Quote from hakijaa: “Sorry but i cant comprehend. What do you want now, to make developers magically return those players back? The problem you have is solely based on your luck, not on a game mechanism ” let me see... soft ban players from team games after they go inactive X number of games? soft ban players that join and NEVER GET TO PLAY at all on team games? Make inactivity in the first days a 24hour thing, and replace inactives? There is no need for magic. Only thinking.…

• You can turn it off in the settings of the game i think. If you have further problems, contact the Dev team.

• Province Organization

hakijaa - - Suggestions / Criticism

Yes it is a perfect idea. Quote from EmperorEmp: “This idea would also be great for 'selecting' and 'naming' units. Problem I foresee is the sheer volume/variance of API's that would be added; imagine 10k people all able to create "Rambo Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc...". That's a boatload of otherwise unnecessary data. If you 'CTRL + RT Click" you can select like provinces to build up. ” No one will make a million groups: but when i play as ex USA, i should be able to make an province group Pacifi…

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “It's the most concerning for pariticularly the Doomsday Event and the Arms Race Event, since those start with strong negative food productions. Hiding your food for $30 is the only bet and saving the allocated 3 food purchases for later. People still buy your food for $30, so one option is to trade embargo everyone. ” Trade embargo everyone is dangerous, it's the closest thing to war and many players will take it offensively. ” Trade Embargo is…

• Wont change anything, if i want to go inactive i will easily move 2-3 units and just leave... this is the biggest problem the community faces: inactivity, and i agree that a conservative approach should be adapted

• Yes, i actually noticed the same problems, mistly when bombing AI. Interesting, often times i would find AA next to a province i bombed. So my guess is that there is AA nearby with pretty solid range, or maybe some interceptors that you dont see. The developers will give you the best answer. Also the last time i checked artillery has Air defence, around 1.0?

• Simly put- You dont want to play it-dont play it. Anyway it isnt historically accurate, 90% players go offline in the 25 anyway, so whats the point of bringing radical changes to the map.

• Sorry but i cant comprehend. What do you want now, to make developers magically return those players back? The problem you have is solely based on your luck, not on a game mechanism

• Good spot. I agree with the gentlemen thoughts above me. But be aware that a lot of them will still leave, as for some reason patience does not exist in the 21st century.

• Bombing runs morale

hakijaa - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Gentrymillmadman: “So how do you bring their condition back up? Is it possible to repair them without clicking the "gold" button? ” As of current, hospitals dont exist in the game, so you would have to wait a few days (or if it 2x,4x,6x a few in game days.)

• Doesnt mean that it is a good mechanism. FYI some times the AI wont accept neither SM or RoW, especially on historically accurate maps.

• For a third time, terrible mechanism that doesnt understand how Naval traffic works. The problem i personally have is that AI's commands are so random that you can see a US battleship cruise from Washington near the St. John island for no reason at all (seen a lot of times on the 22 player map (random AI ship movements)). And so when i send troops there (example i play with UK) i cause a war. This update would be good with Trade Embargo: If in this case US declares Trade Embargo to the UK, then …

• Known Issue Sticky

If you are talking about the Bugs/ReportsThreads, there are pinged posts about some very frequent problems. Most of the posts are micro problems seen only on some devices.

• Bombing runs morale

hakijaa - - Questions and Answers

Is this a rhetorical question?

• Doubt

No, not at all. If i invade a SMALLER neighbor (ex. USA invades Cuba) i dont think it will.

• Mines? My guess is that you are thinking mines should be added in the "Construction" list. Imagine putting Mines into Paris. People would have to be evacuated, the IC wouldnt work, and generally, mining would give no benefits while basically making Paris, a big city and strategically important town into an frontline jungle. It works with every town, because this game doesnt have a trench system: the attacks are made and done in center of provinces (those small grey dots in provinces), and if you…

• rush for europe

hakijaa - - General Discussions

Quote from VorlonFCW: “English please here in the English section. As for speed records, this 6x event is very fast. Is anyone done with one yet? ” I joines one and i was an ultra spectator there, the map is crazy! We are waiting the 60x!

• rush for europe

hakijaa - - General Discussions

Ја се извињавам, ништа вас не разумијем. Изгледа да је дошло до недоумице. Лијеп и угодан дан вам желим

• Quote from AK140: “Quote from hakijaa: “Look at it this way: A province from west Xinjiang that rebels will probably join Texas because when you go to the left from the province (if we say the map is a sphere) then the closest high morale country is Texas. Hope i helped. ” What about North and South of them? Also does it have to be highest average morale or territory with highest morale? ” It goes for North and South too. A procince from South Africa can end up in Norway. I think its average mor…

• Look at it this way: A province from west Xinjiang that rebels will probably join Texas because when you go to the left from the province (if we say the map is a sphere) then the closest high morale country is Texas. Hope i helped.