Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 184.

• nice. well done. I like how you went from not knowing how to play the 40 to writing a guide about it in just a few months.

• Quote from atreas1: “I think that FP games should never be gold free. Instead, they should provide random amounds of "gold" (call them silver if you like) to be spent during each of these games. That would provide extremely valuable feedback to the devs on how to maximize profit while preserving the playability of the game. ” yeah, except when you are people like me who have NO GOLD and no way to buy some and is a really crappy player and can't win games. It gets really annoying when you go into…

• yeah. it would be nice to have system generated FP games that are gold free.

• The only problem with South Africa is that the only things you can invade are colonies, putting other countries at a serious disadvantage and you without any really good cores to invade. but to be fair, South Africa really does seem to be the other only option. either South Africa or Egypt.

• do something

attacker101 - - Suggestions / Criticism

huh, I haven't seen any adds on the forum.

• the Historical World War 1939 game has 25 playable countries and 7 of these are "super powers": Germany UK/United Kingdom USA/ United States France Russia/USSR/Soviet Union Japan Italy For this, these countries are usually taken first, so you have to get there right when the game is released to get a good country. With that being said, how do you get there first? Well, this is a very interesting question: Staying on the "New Games" tab doesn't work because it never updates that way. The best way…

• this is very confusing and hard to follow but I kind of understand it. are you proposing that we should have gold free rounds that you have to pay gold to play?

• as i the 4x speed isn't enough... you decided to give it steroids.

• Alpha servers?

attacker101 - - Questions and Answers

Quote from VorlonFCW: “it is a bug that you can see it at all. ” is there anyway to fix it?

• if you want to get a successful landing, you have to sort of copy of what they did on D-Day: 1. deploy submarines to the landing sight to spy out enemy positions and also to protect you approaching landing craft and ships. 2. launch paratroopers on strategic cities and provinces with roads heading to the beach head 3. send tactical bombers to wipe out troops along the beach head. these will take out the armor units because they have weak defensive stats against planes. 4. send naval bombers to s…

• Alpha servers?

I'm confused on what you are asking, only certain people have access to Alpha Servers, just like how only certain people have access to Beta Servers. when you are an FP, you only can get on FP servers but that only means you are an FP, not an Alpha player, so you can't assess Alpha games. so to some it all up when you are a FP, you can only play Beta games, not Alpha games so nothing happens when you click on the alpha tab.

• I always prefer South USA because you have just enough resources to get you started in the early game and to propel you in early invasions. once those invasions are complete, you have enough resources to get you through the rest of the game.

• Alpha servers?

good point. Alpha Servers are the people who make the updates. these updates are made and then are sent to Beta Servers/Frontline Pioneers to be tested. here the ideas are perfected and cleaned of bugs. after this, they are sent to be live. so the order goes: Alpha Server -> Beta Servers Frontline Pioneers -> Live

• army roster

several things can be used to answer your question: 1. if you go onto diplomacy and click the "i" button, it will send you to your profile and in the top right hand side is will say "known army size" with a helmet. the number under it will show you how many units you have 2. hold down shift + ctrl and you will be able to select multiple stacks at once. this can be used to send them to the same place or if you use this to click all of your units, add up the number of different units you have 3. f…

• Translation

can you teach me?

• can you give orders to other troops?

• I feel like having them only in the capital and one time use is a good balancing technique. Let me put it this way. Imagine if you could build your paras anywhere, as long as it had barracks, and IC and a lv. 3 air base. they would become a very easy unit to spam and make the game very unfair. If you could make them anywhere, than you could make 4 paratroops at one time (considering you start with 4 cities and build barracks and sir bases in each of them). This makes them very unfair that now yo…

• I collected a supply drop and got this:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…58d4b230c8076c878ad1da525

• Quote from ike53: “All in 1 Level 5 fortification... ” sorry. misread and thought it said "5 lv. 5 fortifications" or something under that heading.

• I honestly like the new update (which widens the list of things I like that everyone else hates ). I love how fast it is and I love the challenge of keeping up with my research. I think it introduces a new Era to CoW and changes a lot of peoples strategy but opens up a lot more strategy's which is what I love