Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

• Attacking a nation just because you can is not unrealistic. However, attacking without providing proper cause is. So, even as we seek to advance our position, and take advantage of a weaker state, we must take the time to find a casus belli and RP the events properly to lead to war. The complicated balance between the above-mentioned element and the casting of various events and scenarios is what makes role playing a fine art. What is the natural course of a game? The natural course of the game …

• LightningTurk here, after a bit of a break and a clear head, i've come back to see if there is anyone still alive. I wanted to take the opportunity to bring this descriptive guide on the concept of RP rounds to light. This written guide of sorts is for anyone, new or old to learn from. feel free to add any concepts you feel are relevant to the topic of RP within rounds. This below information was first written by Don Viswanath and Rage over on Supremacy 1914, and was compiled and edited by mysel…

• dang its been a while, Apologies but this RP ended quite a while ago. Requesting the thread be closed.

• Quote from Bernieisoverrated: “i kinda need help ” How can I help? Still taking applications peeps

• Currently at 55 applicants. Available nations include the confederate states, the dakota republic and the colorado republic in the american civil war. The federation of alberta, the republic of cascadia and the people’s republic of saskatchewan in the canadian civil war. The Ma Clique, Fengtian Clique, Zhili Clique, Xinijiang Clique, and Tibet are available in the chinese civil war. Many russian factions are available in the russian civil war, and the brazilian civil war. South america is pretty…

• im in. this sounds amazing.

• Quote from Depressed Dingo: “Ingame name: Depressed Dingo Discord name: ruschief991 Have you read the game info (Y/N): Yes, fairly comprehensively Do you understand and accept all rules? (Y/N): Yes Top 3 nations requested: Emirate of Bukhara, Portugal, or Upper Volta Article (I think I got this correctly): The past few decades have not been too kind to [my country]. The people have not been able to breathe fresh air while their previously prosperous and great domain has been rotted away from the…

• Quote from MACKMITTENZ: “In-game name: mackmittenz Discord name & number: mack 6267 Have you read the game info (Y/N) Yes Do you understand and accept all rules? (Y/N) Yes Top 3 Nations Requested: Colorado Rep, Pacific States, Dakotas Your sample article: The votes have been counted and the people have chosen! With a landslide victory, the new president of ____ will be mackmittenz! As the new top representative of ____ mackmittenz has declared he will "Keep the people of ___ safe from any threat…

• Quote from Thomas: “In game name: Thomas Richard Hayes Discord Name : Colonel-Reeves Have you read the game info (Y) Do you understand and accept all rules? : Yes. Top 3 Nations Requested : China, Mexico, British India Example Article: One I just came up with :3) Dead, he’s dead. The leader of the KMT, and a recognized figure of what is now the Republic of China. As the first provisional president of the Republic of China, Sun was a Chinese physician, writer, philosopher, Georgist, calligrapher …

• Quote from Kewlmint: “In-game name: Kewlmint Discord Name : Coolmint Have you read the game info (Y) Do you understand and accept all rules? : Yes. Top 3 Nations Requested : Cuba, Oman, Iran Sample Article: docs.google.com/document/d/1Ws…MeTajObY/edit?usp=sharing ” Quote from Ay Blinkin: “In-game name: Ay Blinkin Discord Name : Ay Blinkin Have you read the game info (I can't read, but i feel i have to say yes) Do you understand and accept all rules? : You Betcha Sally Baby Top 3 Nations Requeste…

• Good News Everyone! 31 Applicants accepted So Far!

• Quote from Tyrnado 303: “Discord name & number: Don't have Discord Have you read the game info (Y/N)Yes Do you understand and accept all rules? (Y/N)Yes Top 3 Nations Requested:Poland, United States and Spain Your sample article: Said Country has declared war against my country. Resistance is inevitable.The price of said resource has risen exponentially. ” Quote from abdoer: “have you read the game info (y) do you understand and accept all rules {y] top 3 requested nations : germany, japan,franc…

• 22 applicants so far, 1/3rd of the way there!

• [RPU] 1925 Onwards: Flames of War Roleplay Credits go to all individuals who have aided me in preparing this roleplaying round, including worldwar2history, BenLundquist, and membership of The Roleplayers Union. Consider if you will, a historical timeline in which our point of difference starts with the triple alliance and triple entente coming to the discussion table. The German Reich, retaining its monarchy only has minimal losses, holding German Angola, but being reduced to its Weimar republic…

• Name: LightningTurk CoW Level: 30+ I agree with the Rules Put me down as Turkey

• Alternate WW2

LightningTurk - - Roleplaying Threads

Im down for the USA. here's a sample article from a prior roleplay as the UK: The Daily Telegraph ============================ 1921 ============================ ----------------------------------------- British History ----------------------------------------- The times of this age are filled with great strife, as the once proud and undefeated British Imperial Union was utterly shattered and fragmented into various states deeming themselves the continuation of this great union government. The Un…

• CoW Name - LightningTurk Intended Nation - Manchukuo Your Nation's Capital - Irl it was Changchun, within the Jilin Province, but i guess we're going with Hsinking. Your Nation's Rival - Whomever Japan Determines, Mongolia most likely. Your Nation's Ideology - Puppet Government, Originally a Republic, forcibly converted to a Constitutional Monarchy with child emperor Pu Yi at the throne. I agree to obey the rules, and will just not make a hassle and won't break any so I don't give JoJoJo a heada…

• Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “POLAND: The BBC Shortwave service today broadcast a short article from its Warsaw correspondent, Tadeuz Kulish, reporting on the recent change of government of the Polish Republic. In a surprise move, the Polish premier, Dr Zywickyzc Plochzkek resigned in favor of the head of the Polish Army, Marshal Rogodyctr Snzowl. At a speech announcing the change, Marshal Snzowl emphasized that the new government was committed to significant economic development to enable an incr…

• Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “I have a soft spot for Poland (I think this was my very first CoW country ages and ages ago). I will put together a blurb for ca 1925 Poland ” rightio

• Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “hey LightningTurk I am a bit late for this but are there any nations still available regards, Rogo ” of course. the russian republic, sweden and poland.