Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• Market Overhaul

Arcorian - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Then can a "Modify Offer" option be added to any existing offers, and if price is reduced, nothing happens, if price is increased then 10% of difference between old and new price is added... at least that would allow for Offers be be modified so they can stay relevant. ” I will forward your suggestion to our game designers.

• Market Overhaul

Arcorian - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “ This is currently NOT happening. The 10% fee is being taken IMMEDIATELY when Buy and Sell orders are POSTED to the market and then another 10% Tax is taken a 2nd time when they are accepted for a total of 20% Market Tax... not just 10%. Then if an order is cancelled, the Posting 10% fee is NOT returned. Please change your description to accurately reflect the changes that were implemented... or fix the 10% surcharge to the market which according to your description a…

• ...aaaah!

• Quote from Restrisiko: “In "old" maps with *normal* AI to normal AI, in "old" maps with *elite AI* to elite AI .. .. but in maps started after the 3rd of September, as can be read here >> forum.callofwar.com/-elite-ai-for-all << : Quote from Arcorian: “.. The Elite AI will become default in Call of War and replace the current ‘normal AI’ in all game rounds that are started after the release on September 3rd, 2019. .. ” ” I think I miss what you are trying to tell me here.

• Espionage Price Changes - Patch Notes

Arcorian - - News

Quote from VIRVCOBRV: “Guess it was wishful thinking. What I’d like to know, and I apologise in advance if this off topic, is whether the recent update changing default engagement rules for ships are still in force. Meaning that ships that cross paths engage eachother causing war between the respective nations, for a non-High command player. Because, and with all due respect, this is by far the most counterproductive update that I’ve personally seen in this game. ” This also applies to close com…

• Espionage Price Changes - Patch Notes

Arcorian - - News

1567512491_news_images_13860.jpg Attention, generals! With today’s update we adjust the price points for the premium espionage actions. As we are continually reviewing Call of War and its features, we now took a look at the available premium espionage actions and realized how powerful they can be. To reflect it in the game balancing we decided to set their gold prices to according levels. We also release an update to the fire controls today. As promised several weeks ago we took the time to revi…

• Event: Swift Strike

Arcorian - - News

1567066999_news_images_13694.png During the Swift Strike event everything comes down to the wire. Find the right strategy, allocate your resources in the best possible way, ally with the right powers and do all of it FAST! In this event time can be your biggest ally or your biggest enemy! To win you have to be swift like a Luchs tank! There is no time in battle! Settings for this special event: - 10x speed - Starts when full - Free country selection - Players flagged as inactive after 1 real lif…

• Market Overhaul

Arcorian - - News

Not all these changes are designed to adress each of the goals (that is realism, balancing and exciting game experience in general). Some only address one or two of these goals.

• Market Overhaul

Arcorian - - News

1567432788_news_images_13814.jpg We want Call of War to be an exciting, realistic and balanced gaming experience for all of you. With that in mind, we will introduce several changes to trading in Call of War with our next update on September 3rd 2019. To start with, you will find that the option to trade units with other players is not available anymore. This change reflects both the realism and the balancing approach. Currently players are able to trade up to 10% of their armies on a daily basi…

• Hey maldrid, feel free to create a Wikipedia Page for Call of War 1942. Maybe even share it here. That way players can see it and might come up with something they feel that should be added.

• Elite AI for All

Arcorian - - News

1567179159_news_images_13766.png Attention, generals! Elite AI will become available for all players for free! We want Call of War to be an amazing gaming experience for you. We are continuously seeking ways to make the game even better and give as many players as possible access to its features. With that in mind we took a look at the AI in Call of War and decided to make the gold feature Elite AI available to all players of Call of War. The Elite AI will become default in Call of War and repla…

• Release Notes 2019-08-20

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Valewonca034: “If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and Saboteur Level 1, not only I did not receive those achievements on my Steam profile but progress for all achievements seems to be stopped, again. ” Hey Valewonca034, thanks for letting us know. I forwarded the issue to the devs. We will take a look at it.

• Release Notes 2019-08-20

Arcorian - - News

1566308736_news_images_13616.jpg Attention, Generals! Today’s update brings quite some bug fixes to Call of War. Gone are the days that some unit specific stats did not update. We also resolved the issue of the undefeatable Swiss convoy on the All Countries: All In event map and the 1939 Historic World War map. Those are just two examples of what we fixed today. Here is an overview of all bug fixes and the upcoming scenario rotation: Bug fixes: - Resolved an issue that caused unit specific stats…

• Rush for Europe - Event

Arcorian - - News

1565345517_news_images_13210.jpg Attention, Generals! Time flies, as they say! Just like the fighters and bombers these days. The Germans are rearming, the Russians are on the move and the Royal Navy is on high alert! It looks like we are only hours away until war breaks out in Europe once again. Mobilize your troops and prepare yourself for whatever enemy you may face! “Rush for Europe” is a special event map which runs on breathtaking 6 times the speed of normal game rounds! Even the tiniest d…

• Doomsday

Arcorian - - News

1563872296_news_images_13162.jpg Attention, Generals! What will happen if all states in North America are armed with nuclear weapons? Who will be able to survive? Who will push the button first? The Doomsday Clock is ticking… In this scenario all states in North America have unlocked research up to nuclear devices and have equipped their armies with these most deadly weapons. Will you be able to unify the continent under your reign before nuclear winter is coming? Settings for the Doomsday event…

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Captain Hurricane: “what is the forthcoming change to Fire Control? You mention implementing a change to address current concerns but not what that change will be?' ” To be specific, "the fire at" will setting will return to it's former behaviour, while the "aggressive" setting will stay as it is, so that it is an opt-in behaviour to attack neutral units instead of an opt-out. I know this won't cover every use case, but it should fix the biggest issue while still allowing for the inte…

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Werwolf: “First of all the giving everyone the free 14 Day High Command is "stupid"!. The people that actually PAID for it will recieve nothing in return because everyone has it in game and it will be useless to have. It is actually a way to make people happy after a bad change that will damage this game. ” Player who already have High Command also got the 14 days for free. These days were simply added to the ammount of days of High Command they already had. Quote from Werwolf: “Secon…

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Delby: “Will the achievements for winning on the retired scenarios be kept since they may return as events or will the achievements be retired as well? ” Yes, you will keep your achievements.

Arcorian - - News

1563873255_news_images_13186.jpg Attention, Generals! Today we are introducing the new scenario rotation to Call of War! Starting today you will be able to join games from a list of 4 permanently available scenarios and 1 additional one from a pool of 5 scenarios. This extra scenario will change on a weekly basis. To celebrate the introduction all active players receive 14 days High Command for free! Why are we doing this? Our goal was to improve the player experience by increasing the activity …

• Fire at will!

Arcorian - - News

Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “Seems that return fire is now available to non-HC users? ” Shouldn't be the case, can you send me a screenshot and game ID of a game where that is the case?