Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 817.

• Of course there's something like that in other games and of course they could easy implement something like that here too .. .. however, CoW was once fine designed as a game that could really be played as a "slow-track-long-time-logic-and-thinking-strategy-board-game" -- what's had made it special and different and lifted up over the mass of other games .. .. but unfortunately (as also in this thread) it has been again and again suggested that this game should also be more a "(very)-short-time-f…

• Just so as Roko describes it .. .. besides, just like now, friend and foe would have anyway again the same options, so it would also still remain same as Chuck already said, "Learning to fight better than your opponent" << that's the key to victory ..

• .. maybe it was Erich Hartmann you attacked ..?

• Quote from Arcorian: “I think I miss what you are trying to tell me here. ” Don't wanna say something to you but I quoted you to "say" something to Fungus and Krestel ..

• Quote from KrestelGaming: “What happens to inactive players? Do they become controlled by AI? And if so, normal or elite AI? ” .. in "old" maps with *normal* AI to normal AI, in "old" maps with *elite AI* to elite AI .. .. but in maps started after the 3rd of September, as can be read here >> forum.callofwar.com/-elite-ai-for-all << : Quote from Arcorian: “.. The Elite AI will become default in Call of War and replace the current ‘normal AI’ in all game rounds that are started after the release …

• Market Overhaul

Restrisiko - - News

Quote from Spiffolo: “.. will ruin diplomacy terminally.... ” Exactly .. e.g. >> without free trade I can no longer blackmail my opponents or demand reparations ..

• Market Overhaul

Restrisiko - - News

I played CoW for the first time in 2015, since then a lot has changed -- in my opinion way too much and above all too much in a wrong / unnecessary / predictably unfavorable direction .. .. in pictures it's something like this: As it once was >> >> everybody wants to drive with it, but it's hard to master and also does not succeed everyone, absolutely nothing for kids and overestimated action heroes, requires lot practice, but a great feeling, if you can do it .. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a…

• Forum Ranks

Restrisiko - - Community created Guides & Videos

Hey maldrid, you forgot to copy the description also .. >> forum.callofwar.com/-das-rangsystem-erklärt << : # "There is one point per thread and post and one point for each Like you get. The ranks have no special function and are for fun only. Also, a user with a higher rank is not better or more important than a user with a lower rank. The only ranks that have authority are the .. Bytro ranks!"

• Yes, only rockets level 4 and nukes ignores the forts.

• Battle of the Coast

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

Each unit, even if nothing is displayed in the unit info, has allways minimal defense values (presumably / allegedly even in attack -- but that, however, I can not confirm), so, for example, a battle with defensive weapons on both sides is possible at any time. smilie_b_299.gif

• Problem on Forum

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Restrisiko: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a2f7d77ea896013dbe41d7cde "There is one point per thread and post and one point for each Like you get. The ranks have no special function and are for fun only. Also, a user with a higher rank is not better or more important than a user with a lower rank. The only ranks that have authority are the .. Bytro ranks!" Taken and translated from here >> forum.callofwar.com/-das-rangsystem-erklärt << ”

• Quote from war-play: “Unfortunately, this game does not have many obvious and useful things. ” And that's why players who can deal with the existing circumstances and think independently are always among the better in this game .. .. as in a real war (and in life). Quote from Chuck: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a2f7d77ea896013dbe41d7cde It's important to know the time and to use the right moment, then the distance is irrelevant. ”

• Radar update

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

Seen in this way, all units at CoW already have radar capabilities, symbolized by the outer sight radius -- the fog view.

• Radar update

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

Because it would be an unnecessary option / facility for resource wasting -- at least from the perspective of a successful / efficient style of play .. .. to use the radar so that it makes any sense I have to be online, and then I can just as well clear up with "mobile" planes .. .. and my planes will follow the front at expansion of territorium, but "stationary" radar stations stay useless back as resource cemetery then.

• ships

However only warships repair themselves automatically at day change .. .. but transport ships not (the units in it), for this the unit must be complete disembarked and be in a province of its own again. Click here for more details: >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/23852-details-about-units-regeneration <<

• Quote from King greeson: “I agree with you ” With whom and with what of when exactly ..? .. 2016 or 2015 ??

• Bombing runs morale

Quote from Gentrymillmadman: “So how do you bring their condition back up? Is it possible to repair them without clicking the "gold" button? ” Yeah --> click here >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/23852-details-about-units-regeneration <<

• Bombing runs morale

Quote from Gentrymillmadman: “Why does the morale of the bomber go down? ” Anti-aircraft combat value of defending unit (s) -- maybe ..? Not only AA units but all other units also have more or less strong air defense (-weapons), even simple transport ships -- as can be read in the unit information. Example:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a2f7d77ea896013dbe41d7cde

• Read my stats

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

Quote from gusv: “Enjoyed reading everybody's comments, but ... What is a TB? ... ” Tactical Bomber

• Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Has anyone actually used this function ” Yes, so that inactive players can not come back suddenly and unexpectedly. Quote from EZ Dolittle: “1. can you selectively eliminate a player 2. can you selectively replace a player in a specific country. ” 1. : No 2. : No