Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

• naval battles

f118 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Worst idea ever. If you have not seen right naval fleets in CoW it does not mean there aren't some possible. You are inconsistently. You say there is no defence here, but only dealing damage for attacking or being attacked. And after that you want higher defensive stats for destroyers? Sorry if battle ship on patrol run in "defensive static fleet of destroyers it would die with your changes. How realisitc is that ? "close combat" is not really close. It only a graphical and virtual projection of…

• Read my stats

f118 - - General Discussions

Quote from warplas: “Quote from atreas1: “ ” Skillful players are rare, because the total k/d ratio among all players must equal to 1 (counting those who deleted their accounts). ” Sorry it is wrong. Winner of every single battle have unkilled units. Also by equal skilled players k/d ratio could be around 1.5, nobody fight only vs equal or more dangerous players (with more online time, more friends, more gold, or what ever). Also overall k/d should be even greater then 1.5 for good players. And …

• in super event team battle 12 vs 12,5 (Kuba on side of Axis) i once played SSSR, and it was enoough to win. You should believe that there were enough good and experianced players in. Gold free round. I played only 1 game, but there was three rounds, Axis lost every game. With liga players and other good players on both sides. I mean if i would play Germany or Italia we would have a chance. Otherwise no. But it is ok so. Map is very historical and well balanced, but only tough players can underst…

• rush for europe

he said that klagh dsoh iog nudht shpuzt busta ok jiksi nduzt. right now!

• Average moral with strong military and high good will wordwide. All three components are important for dicision od revolts.

• @Erich Von Manstein You really mess single Germany with GB and Frenchiees together? I said: Italia can wipe out GB and F Fleets in middlesea. afterthat Italia can Invade Balkan or/ and France with Germany together. There are on thes map only two Countries wich could win solo in eqaul strong players war. USA and USSR. It's enough.

• Quote from Erich Von Manstein: “Buffing of the wehrmacht is absolutely needed cuz Germany has a chance to lose in the war when it just begin. It must also allow the combined navies of UK and France to be unable to wipe out the kriegsmarine. ” Italia can clean middlesea from french and british ships. I did it two times. Also you need only good player with Italia on side of Germany. And you will lose war against good player as sovjets on side of GB and F. Wet dreams Germany had a chance win WW2 sh…

• eruth, learn read, then read topic again. Question is not about 22er, it is about tutorial 22er. There are many difference, and yes every one starts with 4 naval vessels there.

• Event - Rush for Europe

it seems they did.

• Forced March and Combat

f118 - - Questions and Answers

It stop at 10% of highest HP in stack. It mean if Infantry/Tanks stack uses forced march and infantry has 30% HP but Tank 50% this march kill infantry and stop at 10% HP of tank.

• sound of those videos is a greatest thing of them...

• Paratrooper Reload

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “They sometimes, i.e. in some situations should help to win. Like they did in WW2. ” Unlimited Paras, or even resupplieble paras would be deadly weopons in *gameholdingonlifeplayers*-hands.

• Unlimited Resources Event

Prices: 1st place 1 mio gold+ 10 years HC, dawn to 10th place 100k gold+1 year HC. (Hidden Content)

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

f118 - - News

Quote from nemuritor98: “So again, if I'm getting this correctly, before the update, both, those who didn't want/couldn't pay and those who paid the 3,99€ for 25 days were able to create 1 game per month, 5 per month for those who paid the 3,99€ for 25 days, including some maps where they had to pay 5.000 gold in order to select that specific map, exception made regarding the gold for those who paid the 3,99€ for 25 days. ” HC players can create and join fee free vip ruled maps. (premium AI, ink…

• Quote from MontanaBB: “I concur: buildings should be able to be scrapped and some resource inputs recovered. With, of course, a substantial percentage penalty of lost resource inputs because no demolition/recycling project ever recovers the full value of the original inputs, especially the dollar costs. A reasonable resource recovery would look something like this: 85 or 90% of the original metals used 0 to 75% of the original rare materials used, depending on the nature of the building 10 to 50…

• esport CoW Rounds could have x16 speed.

• Hello, new member of cow comunity. Welcome. Yes you made common mistakes of ressource ballance usage. In first weeks you should build not 100 percent ressources for units. Huge part you should invest in infastrukture, factories and dwarfes. You should try dont have too much wars same time, cause each war make minus 5 to provinces moral (up 25 moral penalty maximum). Remember you start already with moral far way under 100. Economic power by 100 percent moral and full upgraded buildings give more …

• Defence Bonus

f118 - - Questions and Answers

@szinisa, look on power rating of unit on own soil (core) and on foreigner one.

• New World Empires

f118 - - Off Topic

i wouldnt say nwe more simple on warefare. You have there even more units then in cow. U have more battlemultifier mods, u have upgadeble max value of counting units in your strikeforces/fleet. NWE has also more strategical diversity but less taktical.