Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I had a player give me an outlandish reason why he had 3 accounts in one game. I know it might be true a family of 3 could be playing together, but he said the main player was coaching them. He then said they were pro gamers 2 brothers, being 'coached' by their dad. Would this coaching not indicated 1 person was playing 3 accounts in 1 single game???? Both accounts were made at the same time, after the main account was made. This was indicated by the numbers being identical. Is it not against th…

• The Rise of a New World In an alternate world there are four different regions of Uchiun, Etas, Tobarii, and Okush. This is a world of many kingdoms and very few kingdoms. Unlike previous games where you would have a pre-determined ruler, I will allow you to create your own unique nation, government and ruler as long as it follows similar traits to cultures listed in around 1 AD. I would rather not write up a story from my interests but allow all of us shape this role play. I want you all to be …

• 1 AD role-play idea

jose_cuervo - - Roleplaying Threads

Well how so? Would an alternate history be better?

• 1 AD role-play idea

jose_cuervo - - Roleplaying Threads

I'm gonna do a write up on this. Here my ideas so far for Europe Clash of Nations map(22 players), of course resources will be adjusted. No range weapons. No planes. Ships are allowed, but no battleships. Infantry=Infantry(mobile will just be like chariots etc etc) Armored=Cavalry (Anti-T are Pikemen) Any body interested in developing plot with me?