Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 508.

• Quote from vekkiller64: “ok. then i don't understand the delay. I was accepted last night and i am still out of the coalition. Why's that ? I knew about the new penalties when leaving one, but that's all ” If you weren't in a coaltion before you should be immedeatly in it.

• Artillery ambiguity

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

The artillery standard stettings are that they will continuing to fire on a target until it is exterminated before moving on to another target.

• Quote from bbdeed: “I'm in a game where almost all nations enforced a trade embargo upon me, and all my AI-run neighbors have declared war on me without provocation. I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas? ” This is normal behavior for Elite AI. When you have the habit of attacking without declaring war the AI will not like you. In your profile you can read what your popularity percentage is. If it is really low then other AI nations will declare war on you. Now how do you prevent this? -…

• Guide to Spies

BMfox - - Community created Guides & Videos

No everything stayed the same, it's only that now the costs and benefits are better explained.

• New Changes are BAD(Beta)

BMfox - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Ask that again in a few months time, then we will know if the changes have the intended effect.

• As the US only has 6 troops in the US to start with so Canada can invade the US early. However the US is large has more IC then Canada and it will still be able to produce more troops to win the war. The only option for Canada is attacking the US with Mexico. If Mexico doesn't go inactive immediatly and isn't a noob of course.

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

Well obviously you play soft style and I play hard style so we will never agree. If someone offers me peace for resources I well accept, declare war again and continue attacking. Why? Well because I can Giving resources to other players outside your own coalition, I personally don't see the point. Even if you have no allies and you give resources to the winning coalition you just make it more easy to win. You should fight them instead, but that's my humble opinion

• I can't get a good country

BMfox - - General Discussions

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from BMfox: “I never produced that much oil ” Only when playing the Historical 1939 map as for instance Turkey I do not achieve such numbers fast enough. i.gyazo.com/fd122b088f6041f545a18da97864004c.png The general rule for me is that my oil production must exceed 1/3rd of my goods production ” Dear god, what day in the game is that? I never reach that kind of production but i finish my games in 40 days, that's maybe why.

• It's not about the inactivity. Countries like Manchukuo, Mongolia, Mexico, Canada,... have a huge disadvantage to their big neighbors as they start from scratch. New players join the map, they see they don't have anything so they give it up immedeatly. Those countries need to be more playable. On the other hand South Africa has the biggest economy and could be a super power but it's AI. Please try to understand the logic as I can't.

• Returning Back

Have fun, I'm always around to rock and roll

• Game Observors

I agree but only if all player are seen as anonymous to prevent information leaks. I would be great to login to the game of a good player as a learning experience.

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

Even though I don't always agree with Bytro they have a valid reason for the new diplomacy. To many players were multi accounting to have more resources. For this reason you can only trade with your coalition or with the market. This makes perfect sense. From tactical point of view, why would you send resources to a player that is not in your coaliton? The point is to win the game not to sponsor others. If you are sending a strong player resources in exchange not to be attacked then this is a mo…

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

Taking over an entire country of an (in)active player in less then 48 hours in a map on regular speed is simply not possible. Your troops don't move fast enough and you lose a couple of hours with every single battle.

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

You can't take over an entire country in less then 48 hours even if it's AI. If you play well it will take longer. Every ship and plane has it's crew, they are not controlled remotely That's why they cost manpower to get produced.

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

Selling or giving troops is basicly the concept of slavery. In the 25 games that I played I won 14 of them and I have never felt the need to trade troops. If your ally is in another time zone that doesn't really matter. It takes an active player at least 48 hours to get conquered. When under attack you pull back, you regroup, you counter attack our defend on the terrain that is to your advantage and you do not enter a fight if you cannot win. Eventually your ally will wake up, come to the resque…

• Quote from Elite Canuck: “C'mon! You mean to tell me the "X-Factor" is strong enough to allow a fighter to be out numbered 5-1 and still shoot down the enemy at a rate of 2-1?!? Even if that were true then I am having a very bad run of luck because it happens TO me routinely but never FOR me. Shouldn't happen essentially random? I get that you want to have some randomness and unpredictability in the game but this is extreme - way too extreme IMO. Let's do some math: Level 2 fighters have 20 HP e…

• I can't get a good country

Forget that one, I never produced that much oil and i'm very good at economy. Your numbers are right for goods or steel but for oil or food you rarely produce more then 500 a day. The trick is to adapt your army to your economy. If you are low on oil you don't run wild with tanks or tactical bombers. You build mot and mech infantry, reg and sp artillery and anti tank instead. Those who are not able to adapt won't survive, that is the basic rule.

• I'm playing with Japan now, I'm very cureous. A lot matters on the activity on the map. I have the impression that they all go dull after day 8 because everyone goes inactive. A lot of players that don't get the game mechanic are attracted to the historic 1939 because a lot of knowledge, buildings and armies are given at the start. Most of them just clash head on without any thought on troop specifics or terrain, don't invest in economy and go inactive as soon as they meet resistance or are unde…

• Suggestion on Advisors

There are thousands of games on the English sever. We simply don't have the manpower to do this. You can get all the advice and find all the answers you want on this forum or in the help chat in your game.

• The Glen Thread

BMfox - - Find Co-players

Someone is popular, in my experience he's mostly in the chatroom