Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

• Unite the home front!

Akulla3D - - News

The game is not loading correctly, even though it is full.

• 1841561 this game is showing the same error.

• Great post, this is always an advantage I look for -- you know if someone is not doing this that they are either new or don't pay attention.

• Quote from GetulioVargas: “Hello comrade, no need since a move takes a long time to run 100%, let's assume he enters his territory at night when you are in the morning you will be awake and ready to defend yourself. ” Well I have had people attack from Sea in an area with low troops, he did not declare war and landed unapposed and managed to get pretty far.

• I think this might be a nice to have in the long game. A feature that lets you detect other players movement within your area while you are offline or away. Lets call it Radar (a building you could build in a city) , when you build the building it has a radius around the city. if anyone enters it and is not in your coalition you get a message, when you are not logged into the game. Either SMS or Email would work or any other comm system. So now you can get pinged and quickly log in, this could p…

• Delete Units

Akulla3D - - Suggestions / Criticism

If you are at war, just throw them into the battle as fauder. If not put them on front lines so they will die first

• Im in

• Good idea.

• If you have other buildings they build quicker, not sure how you can train a militia faster when you have to gather weapons and uniforms and there are no factories.

• Player League Question

Akulla3D - - Questions and Answers

If there are more that 22 it was indicated there would be more than one game. Depending.

• Computer attacking

Akulla3D - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Depending on the AI setting the AI will declare war on you if you do things that provoke it. The odds that the AI will not like you go up everytime you start a war and if you start a war without declaring it first (sneak attack) then the AI will most likely decide to declare war on you depending on distance from your country. This is not a bug.

• This is caused by differences between the server and your client (your map). Best fix is to close game and relogin to game this will synch the Server and your client again. Good Luck.

• Sign me up

• Combat Mathematics.

The exact order and combination of the combat algorithm is kept secret. However there are some rules of thumb. 1. Try to attack using the rock paper scissors mind set. - That is to say each unit has advantages and disadvantages based on terrain and armor class use the best unit in the proper location. 2. The more unit type in an attack (stacking limit) the less percentage of attack power is used within an attack. - For, example 5 light tanks attack at 100% State-based damage efficiency if they a…

• Artillery

This is not the s1914. It is COW and artillary in this game works much like it did in real life, that is to say it was not designed to attack Navies.

• Name change

Your best bet would be to start a new account with the new name and abandon the old one.

• Please Get an app!

Akulla3D - - Suggestions / Criticism

You can play no problem on an ipad. The issue with the smaller screens is something that should be able to be fixed once the Devs start work on mobile platform as it is still in Beta.

• UNITS

Nickyd. Are you sure this happened the way you said? It is possible to build units that fast, but not possible to move them faster than possible. Please submit a bug report then IM me when its done so I can investigate.

• Reveal all units

Only way to guarantee you can see it every turn is to use Reveal All Armies with Gold. The best strategy is to use Spies at least 5 set to Military Sabotage sprinkled around in different provinces of your opponent. The can help you get daily updates but not guaranteed.

• Oil has never been an issue for me in any game. I think this is a planning issue. Not sure what relegging referees ?