Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

• The Summit Group

cerealnerd - - Alliance Introductions

I messaged him and informed him of the pending memberships. He didn't log in for weeks and then didn't do anything about the requests. I am about to leave this alliance and start one that is more active; still focusing on the same principles as this one.

• Doomsday

cerealnerd - - News

Totally agree. I started the game at -400 food consumption. Shutting down the barracks brought it down to -300. I was able to research a little before I ran out of food. With the barracks disabled I still have 165000 manpower. I can't even hold on to my core territories let alone any conquered ones due to morale. And that video!! Please disable it for this scenario. The oil situation is the same. Started with -200 and climbed from there. So what can you build with no food and no oil? There are a…

• My Semi-old Farts Battalion was created to attract adults but the Summit Group sounds more professional.

• New Feature: Scenario Rotation

cerealnerd - - News

Quote from atreas1: “Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Sorry but I seriously doubt that you will find many players willing to get massacred by entering a game in Day 3 or 4, knowing they have probably lost completely the critical first 2 days - you will simply enter in a country with nothing built, no troops created or even grouped, no research done, while the others have developed. I for one am not such a masochist to ever even consider that, and I think I am not alone. I consider even the option of rep…

• I totally agree. I created a Semi-old Farts Battalion alliance just for this reason but It's difficult to find players that aren't focused on winning at all costs. I would like to create a REAL role playing game but alas...

• I have had the same thing occur to me. I even acquired a mech. infantry somehow and I didn't even research it. Oh well.

• Senior Games

cerealnerd - - Find Co-players

define senior.

• Purchasing Gold

cerealnerd - - Bug Reports and Issues

Huh. Nobody knows. Well Bytro, I will go spend my money elsewhere.

• Purchasing Gold

Is it possible to purchase gold using a visa gift card? It is a debit card and was giving to me as a gift (Duh). I tried and was rejected.

• Stats overview error

To go along with this, I found one of the players on my recent map has captured 264,244 provinces in 63 games. That's over 4,000 provinces per game. I think there is a glitch there or they are REALLY good.

• Quote from General Nightman: “ No offense towards the gold, I understand it is necessary for the game; but I feel gold users would just run wild with all this early research, with little chance of regular users stopping them. ” Can you think of a better way to increase profits? It is just a business plan.

• This is a F.P. game, so maybe I should call it a bug.

• Yes...eastern border of Turkey/Russia. All mountains.

• Game #2718958. In my core provinces, I have a three commandos; a single commando in each of three different mountain provinces. All are at 100%. One province has the commando at 23 (10 + 100% modifier + 15% home defense) but the other two have them at 11.5 each. Those two provinces also have a fortification, so my guess is this has an effect on them. Why would it drop their strength?

• Quote from Grumblewick: “Does nobody else see the absolute absurdity of this thread? Imagine playing chess, buy you choose to pay $5000 to replace all your pieces with Queens. Where's the skill? Isn't 'victory' just completely hollow for these people? ” Many times I wish this game was like chess. You get a finite amount of pieces (troops) and you must use them wisely.

• game not found

Game # 2671233 cannot be found. Where did it go?

• I had researched paratroopers and built one. Without using gold, it took me eleven game days. They don't seem to be transportable on an aircraft carrier. I come back today and all my research is gone; I need to do it again. I know this is a beta game environment, so that is not a problem. What I have learned: 1. I probably will not use the paratrooper. It is too expensive, resource and time wise. 2. Developing and using paratroopers will generate a fair amount of income for Bytro. That is the go…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “This means that your browser is lying to you. Your browser is the client. It believes that your plane is in Kenora. So when you give it an order your browser sends the order to the server. In some cases the server replies: "I have no idea what you are talking about browser. That unit isn't there anymore" Your browser prefers to display the more technical answer, rather than admit it was wrong: "Server state differs from client" In most cases reloading the game will resolve…

• I thought it was the Players league, not a coalition league. Maybe coalitions are a bigger problem than realized.

• I am well aware of the ability to create an unranked game, but that doesn't tackle the 'beta testing' game issue.