Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 972.

• Game Observors

nemuritor98 - - Suggestions / Criticism

There's no information leaks if all the info you can see is public(newspaper) and province owner(province colour)

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

I'm not surprised at all that those in favor to play competitive games without diplomacy, are in favor of the removal of the diplomacy. That indeed makes perfect sense.

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

let's not forget, the tax serves no purpose and shouldnt exist at all

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…488c82980c1eb5c83fc9ccd40

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…488c82980c1eb5c83fc9ccd40

• Game Observors

nemuritor98 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Their oldest game, Supremacy 1914, had this feature, you could go to the game's list and enter the game as an observer, without displaying troops, buildings or anything, just the plain map with the colors and the newspaper, however, they removed that feature a few years ago. It started as a "bug" because the button was still there even if it didn't work, but they never had any intention of solving the bug, what probably happened is that they forgot to remove the button. Of course, they never sai…

• Fire at will!

nemuritor98 - - News

It was supposed to be solved in last patch.

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from _Pontus_: “Pls specify what makes a stack a super-stack? ” A super-stack would be to have your tactical bombers and fighters at max level and then someone else gives you their fighters and tactical bombers that are just one level below yours, so you'd have 10 tactical bombers and 10 fighters but due to the fact of they having different levels, the SBDE doesn't count 10+10 and therefore 50% SBDE, instead it counts 5+5+5+5, which makes it 100% SBDE. The problem is that they(Bytro) manag…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from BMfox: “Every ship and plane has it's crew, they are not controlled remotely That's why they cost manpower to get produced. ” If only that was the thing, it also take manpower to mantain it so it keeps working and when you trade it, the maintenance goes from A to B because it'll use his crew, not yours. Quote from BMfox: “You can't take over an entire country in less then 48 hours even if it's AI. If you play well it will take longer. ” Not at day 1, but you can do it at day 4/5, spec…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from BMfox: “Both Bytro and Vorlon have organised RP events but they were never a succes. ” Links to Bytro thread/s organizing RP? Never saw one of those and I'd really like to. Quote from BMfox: “It takes an active player at least 48 hours to get conquered. ” Nah, less than 12 if the other guy is asleep. Quote from BMfox: “Selling or giving troops is basicly the concept of slavery. ” It's a bit hard to have a plane or a battleship as a slave, unless you have some type of filia towards iro…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from BMfox: “To be fair, Bytro has made an effort to organise RP games ” When did this happen? Never saw such a thread, maybe I missed it. Quote from BMfox: “Giving troops to other players has been abused to create superstacks. ” They already managed to create a way to avoid superstacks, by moving the SBDE from the unit to the whole army itself, they could've kept the army trade and change how SBDE works to avoid superstacks created due to level disparity. Quote from BMfox: “name one count…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Chickenus: “I don't know how I'll roleplay now. And I don't know how I will play with friends without being able to give them troops in times of need. ” I think the answer to that is that you don't anymore.

• Espionage Price Changes - Patch Notes

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “However the best solution would be to change SBDE limits in a way that they count for all units of the same type in a stack - regardless of their level. So the stack from the above example would have 50% SBDE and not 100% (as it has in current implementation). ” They already added this in the new game, S1. I'll quote @freezy from the S1914 discord server where we talked about the SBDE, maxcap and the combat system in their new game, S1, I hope he doesn't mind Quote from…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Of course you're right that also with the new list showing players with a suspicious trade balance as proposed by me, still a manual check and action by a member of the Support staff would be required (you're right that only a human brain can distinguish between countries led by the same person and a country giving presents to another although being led by a different person). My point was that with that list, suspects can no longer remain unnoticed and would no longer …

• Espionage Price Changes - Patch Notes

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “I wonder if the increase in the gold for espionage prices will have an economic impact on the company? While they have Clash of Nations which had the similar high cost of Reveal All *the most commonly used gold expenditure by me at least when I had gold* it just makes me wonder if not some more marginal costs are there. As for the cost of other things in the espionage area, I wonder how often they were actually used by players and the $ income from them. ” From my POV, g…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “3.: To fight multi accounting, add a new table to the database in which you can query for players having a suspicious trade balance with another player. Technical details of how this might look like: Columns gameID, playerID_lower, playerID_higher, value_received, value_given. Whenever a trade is done, update the record with playerID_lower matching the lower playerID of the two players involved and playerID_higher matching the higher playerID of the two players involved…

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from _Pontus_: “the ranking system is weird anyway, so maybe redo ranking too?) ” Yes pls! if they show will to change it, we could come up with some ideas

• Market Overhaul

nemuritor98 - - News

Quote from HMS Surprise: “Yes, I meant I've been trading a lot. And I always thought that market is so powerful that it shouldn't have that much effect on the game. I still make profit from the market. It still gives me advantages, but limited as it should be. ” Even tho they added a 10% tax, focusing all resources to be traded through the market, it gives the market even more power, because if we're not in the same coalition, the only way to trade with you is through the market. We had an oligo…

• Quote from VIRVCOBRV: “Guess it was wishful thinking. What I’d like to know, and I apologise in advance if this off topic, is whether the recent update changing default engagement rules for ships are still in force. Meaning that ships that cross paths engage eachother causing war between the respective nations, for a non-High command player. Because, and with all due respect, this is by far the most counterproductive update that I’ve personally seen in this game. ” Sorry, you were right bud, Quo…