Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 517.

• Read this: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=179288#post179288

• Artillery ambiguity

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

Ah there you say it, when it splits up. Meaning it's still the same target but now just half as small so yes it will attack the closest stack. However if a stack is under attack by artillery and another stack comes to attack out of another province, that stack will not be attacked before the other stack is destroyed.

• Read this one too: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…3292-resource-production/

• Morale Manipulation

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from bloozer: “Another thing you are missing is that Call of War, like any multiplayer game, is first and foremost a game of diplomacy. ” BMFox, pls read this quote a few times and than look back at some postings about Diplo-changes....Then pls pls contact the Devs and remind them of what is said above here in the quote... ” I'm pretty good in diplomacy and I never had to buy someone off with resources. Theres still a lot of diplomatic options to work together with ot…

• What is popularity? Popularity is a score that Elite AI give to you. If your popularity is low they will declare war on you. This counts for computer countries but also inactive players that are taken over by AI. As the inactive players tend to have a lot of troops we want to avoid that they declare war on you. So how to keep your popularity high? 1st of all the more you trade with them in the market the more friendly you will be to them. 2nd you put all AI that you don't intend to attack on ROW…

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “1939 Map - Day 9. First day I've seen some Sale Orders up on the market. 3 Orders posted for total of 8,000 cargo. Rest of MARKET STILL DEAD. ” That's mainly because almost all of the players go AI on that map and AI don't trade with someone with low popularity.

• New Changes are BAD(Beta)

BMfox - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Call of War has thousands of players, 15 votes are not even representative. Furthermore me being one of the 3 that only plays a year, I have more than proven myself. Unless you value the oppinion more of a level 40 with 200 games.

• Speed!

What do you mean? There are plenty speed games that are being repeated on a regular basis 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x

• You can't compare planes with ships. Planes have little weight, fuel and cargo that they can load as they need to be able to lift of. Ships in the other hand have huge fuel tanks and a lot of storing space this means they can easily sail to the other end of the world.

• Quote from vekkiller64: “ok. then i don't understand the delay. I was accepted last night and i am still out of the coalition. Why's that ? I knew about the new penalties when leaving one, but that's all ” If you weren't in a coaltion before you should be immedeatly in it.

• Artillery ambiguity

The artillery standard stettings are that they will continuing to fire on a target until it is exterminated before moving on to another target.

• Quote from bbdeed: “I'm in a game where almost all nations enforced a trade embargo upon me, and all my AI-run neighbors have declared war on me without provocation. I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas? ” This is normal behavior for Elite AI. When you have the habit of attacking without declaring war the AI will not like you. In your profile you can read what your popularity percentage is. If it is really low then other AI nations will declare war on you. Now how do you prevent this? -…

• Guide to Spies

BMfox - - Community created Guides & Videos

No everything stayed the same, it's only that now the costs and benefits are better explained.

• New Changes are BAD(Beta)

BMfox - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Ask that again in a few months time, then we will know if the changes have the intended effect.

• As the US only has 6 troops in the US to start with so Canada can invade the US early. However the US is large has more IC then Canada and it will still be able to produce more troops to win the war. The only option for Canada is attacking the US with Mexico. If Mexico doesn't go inactive immediatly and isn't a noob of course.

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

Well obviously you play soft style and I play hard style so we will never agree. If someone offers me peace for resources I well accept, declare war again and continue attacking. Why? Well because I can Giving resources to other players outside your own coalition, I personally don't see the point. Even if you have no allies and you give resources to the winning coalition you just make it more easy to win. You should fight them instead, but that's my humble opinion

• I can't get a good country

BMfox - - General Discussions

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from BMfox: “I never produced that much oil ” Only when playing the Historical 1939 map as for instance Turkey I do not achieve such numbers fast enough. i.gyazo.com/fd122b088f6041f545a18da97864004c.png The general rule for me is that my oil production must exceed 1/3rd of my goods production ” Dear god, what day in the game is that? I never reach that kind of production but i finish my games in 40 days, that's maybe why.

• It's not about the inactivity. Countries like Manchukuo, Mongolia, Mexico, Canada,... have a huge disadvantage to their big neighbors as they start from scratch. New players join the map, they see they don't have anything so they give it up immedeatly. Those countries need to be more playable. On the other hand South Africa has the biggest economy and could be a super power but it's AI. Please try to understand the logic as I can't.

• Returning Back

BMfox - - General Discussions

Have fun, I'm always around to rock and roll

• Game Observors

I agree but only if all player are seen as anonymous to prevent information leaks. I would be great to login to the game of a good player as a learning experience.