Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

• Good news! Since the game lost track of the units, Food and Oil upkeep costs went to zero and income is better than ever.

• It happened between 2100 and 2300 CET (7-9 hours ago). Looks like it applies to AI units also.

• Food for research

Nooberium - - Questions and Answers

There were bad changes to the game but this wasn't one of them. Get used to the new economy.

• This problem occurred on both PC and mobile. Happened some time between 2100 and 2300 CET (7-9 hours ago).

• FP Game #2830244. Day 11. About 4 hours ago, ALL of my units completely disappeared along with ALL of my coalition partner's units. Have produced 3 units since then, now Army Size = 3.

• Market Overhaul

Nooberium - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “We want Call of War to be an exciting, realistic and balanced gaming experience for all of you. With that in mind, we will introduce several changes to trading in Call of War with our next update on September 3rd 2019. ” Sorry, but the latest changes fail to further this goal. Quote from nemuritor98: “let's not forget, the tax serves no purpose and shouldnt exist at all ” The tax does serve a purpose, just not the one stated as the reason for the change. Quote from Nooberiu…

• 1944 endgame

Nooberium - - Suggestions / Criticism

Not shouting at people (because they don't use common sense) will save lots of time. It's just common sense.

• Clicking on your name at the top left brings up your statistics. You need to scroll right to see GP (just to the right of 'At war with').

• Market Overhaul

Nooberium - - News

The commission is in effect in my current round. Considering RL: Charging a commission on completed trades is normal, but totally unreasonable to charge up-front non-refundable fees on OFFERS that never get accepted. Impossible to cheat without a completed trade so there is no valid rationale to tax offers. Resource "hiding" can be eliminated by cancelling all offers when the Capitol falls. 10% on both ends is a VERY high commission -- unless the purpose is to discourage ALL trade. Anyway, the n…

• In your statistics, check Global Popularity (to the right of Capital and Known Army Size). You'll see a very low number. This happens from hostile actions toward others. The worst offense is making a surprise attack but declaring war or trade embargo also count. The more wars you are in, the worse it gets.

• How about a flat 10% per day? Would allow minimally damaged units to reach 100% without being OP. Current system makes healing a negligible factor in the game.

• Air Combat Guide (linked above by BMFox) point #8 states air units on patrol receive 25% damage from defenders. Is this incorrect? I have seen similar crazy results in land battles. Example: 6 Level 2 LTs on flat terrain taking 3 hp from 2 infantry on first shot and losing 2 tanks by battle end. More than once have seen a single Level 2 infantry defender take 6-8 hp from attackers in one shot. Seems like extreme results are fairly common and almost always not to my advantage. X-factor appears to…

• Quote from BeorntheBold: “All that is needed is for a copy of each map to always be available for inspection, by anyone at anytime. Then anyone could look it over whenever they liked without impacting the launching game at all. ” I would like to preview maps before joining a round. There are maps I have never played because there are no previews.

• The Event Tab

Nooberium - - Suggestions / Criticism

The important bit of info is the battle LOCATION. I'll know what was there once I find it. Location is given in the WH Political report when the last unit of a stack dies so can find the location in this case. Losses from a stack not fully destroyed are added to the Economic report but not always and these never give location. Many times WH showed fewer losses than actual. Usually happens when multiple losses from one battle round but sometimes no report at all and no way to determine location.

• FYI, points ARE credited toward advancement of rank, just not K/D.

• Definitely a bug: Game# 2766154, Day 5 in Tole Bi. Persian forces were engaged in battle with a Turkmen unit already reduced to 1 hp. A Volga Perm AC rolled in and killed the Turmen unit. Perm was definitely the aggressor, but the WH report blamed Persia for a surprise attack. Somehow, Perm’s AC moving into Persia’s static position wasn’t recognized as an act of war. Such a black mark on a country's reputation has consequences. It may be too late for Persia, but please correct this to prevent fu…

• Messages skip typing

Nooberium - - Bug Reports and Issues

It's been doing that for as long as I remember on PC. Seems to happen mostly when there is a pending trade or a completed trade in the dialog. If trades all completed, try deleting them. For long messages, it may be better to use a text editor then cut & paste into message.

• Stagnant statistics

Nooberium - - Bug Reports and Issues

Currently in Game# 2766154. This is now the second round where no matter what happens, my K/D numbers do not change. Points are still received toward rank advancement when enemy units are killed, however.

• Research Balancing Update

Nooberium - - News

I played a FP round with the new research tree. General strategy for building a strong nation based on game experience was made obsolete, requiring lots of on-the-fly decisions based on circumstances. What is the current priority? Many times economic expansion was delayed so units could be produced or upgraded. Economically, the changes will require experienced players to rethink everything. Better or worse? IDK, probably just depends on player preferences. Earlier research times may not matter …

• Restrisiko's example is typical, but the WH is not entirely reliable. In my last round, I received more than one useless notification like the OP's example. Also note that the WH does not report all casualties. I remember destroying a stack of 13 units but the two reports in the WH reported only 7 in total.