Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Quote from Ifanwhen: “As I long time player I have to say that have got the game pretty well balanced already. ” Before the update wasn't bad, but with it will be soooo much better. Now there won't be a surefire way for the right strategy anymore. You'll now have adapt your strategy every day and in every game according to the situation (mainly according to which resources you have and which opponent you're facing). You will always have to re-think which units to build …

• As I long time player I have to say that have got the game pretty well balanced already. I really do believe that if you make any changes from now on it is going to unbalance the game in someway. You've nailed it! Great job! Now please step away and don' tinker with it.

• Quote from RYANWEN: “Quote from Ifanwhen: “That is a good guide. I have some input below. Apologies if it has already been covered elsewhere. A couple of things to be considered may be the importance of upgrading Industrial complex's to their maximum level (or as close as you can) by day 8. This, combined with a barracks will greatly increase the speed as witch units are produced as well as increasing output by 50%. If you can build ports in provinces with IC's then do so. They only take 15 minu…

• A thing to remember with nukes is that they destroy/damage everything in range. your enemy, your allies and your own troops. (or they did last time I fired one (oops)). I mainly build nukes to fulfill missions and because setting one off is fun! That being said, I only really build them in arms race events these days, or if I have mountains of resources and lots of free time that cannot be put to use on better research projects.

• Level 3 and 4 rockets become powerful enough to target any naval unit, although only fire if the enemy unit is stationary or all you will do is waste your rocket. L4 rockets are great bunker busters as not only do they damage fortifications they ignore the defense bonus offered by forts altogether. If your enemy is relying heavily on rockets then sending in military spies has a chance to damage an airbase enough to stall production, although this is by no means guaranteed.

• That is a good guide. I have some input below. Apologies if it has already been covered elsewhere. A couple of things to be considered may be the importance of upgrading Industrial complex's to their maximum level (or as close as you can) by day 8. This, combined with a barracks will greatly increase the speed as witch units are produced as well as increasing output by 50%. If you can build ports in provinces with IC's then do so. They only take 15 minutes and give a small resource boost. Someth…

• Tag a friend

Ifanwhen - - News

Hide resources is really handy. It clears up the screen. Moving the mouse over the trade bar always allows a player to view where resources are. Please return the feature. It is well used.

• Team Up!

Ifanwhen - - News

I think a nice feature would be for the round to have a chat channel and message system in the same way that being in a coalition does.