Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• i

Mr.Dutch - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from abdoer: “i can't make a NWE forum acc ” Hello, If you go to forum.newworldempires.com/ Press the login/register button. Next give in your username and make sure that you select the following option; 732d0cf5635be2d956267731d634e37e.png You can't put a password in this section yet. If you press register the ''disclaimer'' page will show up which you can accept at the bottom. After that you only need to fill out the rest of the required information. A password, your email adress and whi…

• Mr.Dutch - introduction

Mr.Dutch - - Support Team

Quote from Amazzaka: “didnt find anything else for a ticket. Ive got login problems, ive got two games open, one i cant enter, it always stucks on loadingscreen. Gamenick: Amazzaka Rpg world war 2 Nation: turkey My english is also not 100% correct Excuse for that ” Ich habe auf deine private Nachricht geantwortet. (I replied to your private message)

• Mr.Dutch - introduction

Mr.Dutch - - Support Team

Hi folks! Today I joined the EN team as a Game Operator. I'll be working together in what I believe is a great team in another addictive Bytro game. Roughly 2,5 years ago I joined the Supremacy1914 support team as a Game Operator as well. From there I made a big swing to New World Empires where some of you might know me as the Main Admin from the German and English server. As my name might tell you already I'm from the beautiful country of the Netherlands . My inbox is always open for anyone so …