Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• When I search for frontline pioneer new games none show up. All other types of games are there.

• Game Creation

ducwigen - - Questions and Answers

Never mind any of those maps, though I agree with you all. Try joining a new FLP game. You lose your status if you don't, but there aren't any games to play!? I blame this wait to create new games. I think FLP games should be exempt from this. Also those of us who are higher level & consitantly stay in our games should have a less wait time or none.

• Teaser: WebGL Update

ducwigen - - News

Hello all, I am already playing it in a FLP game. One thing I notice right away is that all the tracking for my units have these moving dags (moving quite fast) It is really hard on the eyes. It would be way better to have the moving dags if you click on a unit, but not on default & by default just have the static solid line. Otherwise it is really nice & smooth zooming in & out like was promised. Map is nicer looking too. Thanks.

• Balancing Changes

ducwigen - - News

Quote from Dontezuma: “A lot of the balancing changes seem to be directed at players developing overpowering air forces. I thought I might propose another logical way to address the issue using SBDE. Instead of calculating SBDE on the stack on which the planes are flying, calculate SBDE based on the base it is flying from. Therefore 25 tacs flying out of single airbase are less efficient in SBDE. Currently players will put 25 tacs patrolling overlapping space in stacks of 5. Which is hugely dest…

• Are the Servers down?

ducwigen - - Bug Reports and Issues

I just hope we don't get back on piece meal. Like the players I am fighting get on, but not me!

• I cannot enter game

I have the same problem, game 1994280. Error, action could not be processed by server. I cleared my cache & everything, logged back in, but still could not get back in. Is the second time it happened in this game. First time, had to get to work, when I got home in evening I could get back in. Two times in 3 days now though means something is up. Other people must have this problem, can't be just me & dennyboyo. Thank you.

• I could not get in it. I keep getting that Error could not actvate game it is unaccessible or does not exist. it is however in MY Games. It is an FP game & i am FP.

• It is definitely only FP games. Like mine 1699631 I am using chrome on windows 10, anyone else the same as me? All the same ?

• Remove Structures

Quote from SGTBLT: “Quote from Azkazan: “Ifit is damages you can still activate/ deactivate it through the province list. It would be nice if it would also work the regular way, since most players don't know the other one. ” Well then somethings wrong here on my end because any barracks or Naval Base that is damage cannot be activated/deactivated on the province list. I found that it could be done through the list the first day I played and I've tried multiple times to do it to a damaged structu…

• Let's talk Nukes

Frankly I have found the effectiveness of nuclear bombers & or rockets to be sporadic. Sometimes they are devastating sometimes, meh. Exception is max level which always delivers. I also prefer to use just rockets.

• Pacific War (1937-1945)

Quote from SaintDamien: “I do hope that there will be more pathways on water then the current maps have. but looking forward to it. ” I really hope so tooo! Aircraft Carrier! Aircraft Carrier! Pacific Map! Please

• Flag of Canada

Thank you for fixing the flag whomever is responsible. Plus the new graphics are really quite nice touches, about to see what atomic bomb looks like or more specifically, Jacksonville, USA is about to. I did not ignore your mention of the Union Jack, D. S. Hole, just felt one mention was enough.

• Flag of Canada

Fair enough, I have a serious bug in one of my games too. Though as D S Hole pointed out if it was USA flag it would be fixed in one day.

• Flag of Canada

As a fellow Canadian I am not only gravely disappointed, but a little pissed off, that it has been 16 days since you pointed this out & yet nothing still not done. Perhaps though this does not belong in the bug report section though. Why don't you repost again in main topic, though also any devs or mods who read your original post could have forwarded this to the right person who can do something about it. Standing on guard for thee, Ducwigen