Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 554.

• Very well written guide. All over I'd say Commando's are a must have compared to Paratroopers that are a too big investment. As I like the KISS principle to play (Keep It Simple Stupid) I'll stick to Commando's. Paratroopers are definetly worth it if you play with the Philippines for example. If you are Germany and you want to drop behind the French Maginot line to march to Paris. What i miss in the guide is the cool down explication of paratroopers after landing and their marching speed compare…

• I like your idea to add more options to the diplomacy but trading troops won't happen anymore as it was too often abused by multi accounts. Unfortunately it's the many that have to pay for the few.

• I usually go pretty heavy on Mot and Mech infantry in mid game, in combination with SP arty they make a powerful combination aspecially if you add a couple of medium tanks to it.

• Espionage Price Changes - Patch Notes

BMfox - - News

True, the markets on the maps that I'm playing are dead.

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

You guys have total reason on that one, on the maps that I'm playing the markets are dead.

• Fire at will!

BMfox - - News

Just put the nations that you don't want to attack on ROW, if they abuse the row well then you have an excuse to attack them The point is that this still allows to set up a naval blockade which is really good. However maybe they could edit it for maps where blockades are less important like the homefront map for example.

• Not really, as the speed of repair mainly is generated by the level of education of your mechanics and the efficiency of the team.

• I vote yes!

• Elite AI Questions

BMfox - - Questions and Answers

1. Not that I know of 2. No 3. Not that I know of 4. It's not an exact science. The most important is that you don't skip steps in the diplomacy proces. Read more here: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…popularity-with-elite-ai/

• Food for research

BMfox - - Questions and Answers

I'm sharing it regulary in the chat though

• That sounds really appealing!

• Artillery ambiguity

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from _Pontus_: “I guess sarcasm isn't your thing...nor strategy games ” Please stay civil on the forum.

• Individual player League

BMfox - - Community Events

This would be a very nice event. However what would be the difference with the dirty dozen? Too bad I can't participate, I'll be too occupied with the alliance worldcup. I'll be glad to help moderate, GO the game though.

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

Quote from Ivan Dolvich: “Quote from BMfox: “ ” No one is talking about trading entire armies.... And no, you couldn’t do that in the game, as it was limited to only small part of your army, as you surely know. Oh, and yeah - the best solution for all features: BAN them - if nobody can use it, nobody can abuse it. Just great. ” You could trade 10% of your army, on a 100 player map in mid or end game 100 or 200 troops are common. Imagine you fight an enemy and all of a sudden he has from each fri…

• Artillery ambiguity

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from _Pontus_: “I made a number of suggestions on that, now that CoW is being ruined anyways with restrictions and BAD CHANGES. ” Again? You really can't help it, can you? Do you really need to spoil every thread with your opinion on "BAD CHANGES"?

• Fire at will!

BMfox - - News

@_Pontus_ As you well know freedom of speech does not apply here as is written in the terms of service. However the forum is here to open dialogue. However with your numerous different threads and posting the same type of response over and over again in other threads too. By doing so you are heating up discussions and trying to rally more users behind your case, stirring the forum up in result. It would make much more sense to ventilate your disagreement in one single thread then spamming all ov…

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

Quote from _Pontus_: “OneNutSquirrel is right. Taking over a county in 24hrs is peanuts after a certain number of days and doing the right things. Just took Mauritania, Maroc, Algeria, Libya and Egypt in within approx 24 hrs in a 4x speed. That averages 1,25 countries in 24 normal speed hours. ” For sure: I just took over Spain, France, Germany, Italy and Yugoslavia in 30 hours with 20 mechanized infantry because they were completely empty. The point being however was that in the early game one …

• Market Overhaul

BMfox - - News

Quote from Alphared: “The allies during world war 2 "gave" their entire forces over to American military command U.S. gave supplies, and allowed recruits to join, England during the Battle of Britain U.S. sent supplies and "advisors" to the USSR to use on the Eastern front (in both world wars(!)) China received from the allies "volunteers" to fight for them (Look up the Flying Tigers(!)) China gave equipment and hundreds of "advisors" to North Korea during the Korean war. The USSR gave equipment…

• I always choose not to build HT because they are freaking expensive, high upkeep and they are slow.