Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• Hi @EZ Dolittle I've sent you AWC discord link. You can get your head around how the tournament is organised there and chat with players in the discussion channel. From my experience the tournament is well organised and many players contribute to its organisation. Bytro Game Administrators - @VorlonFCW and @Lord - check gold use and run games administration side of things. AWC and The Teams League are the two no gold events endorsed by Bytro. It's a very good addition to standard games where gol…

• @EZ Dolittle My experience is it's a team focused event where 5 players need to lay out a plan and work closely together. A non-coordinated team will lose with a well oiled one no matter how good individual players are. It's very competitive and the preparation phase to the war is as much important as the war itself. If your team makes a planning mistake or your competitors outsmart you, your country can be dead in 12-24 hrs from the start of the war.

• Stats Not Added to K/D

Mandurah - - Bug Reports and Issues

K/D for human players is updated when players are active in the map (green dot next to player's name). Once human players turn inactive (red dot next to player's name) AI takes over and then stats are added to AI K/D. They are no longer added to K/D for human players. If this does not work like this in your map I suggest to report a bug.

• Waiting list registration: 1. Inkognito [-INK-] leader in game name markusprinz 2. Alliance: Punch Leader forum name: Haidang2014 3. Alliance Few Men Left [AFML], contact point forum name: OutKast, game: OutKast1. Alliance leader Connolly.

• @EZ Dolittle Everyone lost units in FP games meaning everyone is in the same boat. The games keep going, the clock has not stopped. There is no point in waiting. Simply produce new units and fight.

• Waiting list registration: 1. Inkognito [-INK-] leader in game name markusprinz 2. Alliance: Punch Leader forum name: Haidang2014

• Waiting list registration: 1. Inkognito [-INK-] leader in game name markusprinz

• A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 11th of August: AWC/AWC2 discord link is on my forum user wall. Alliances enrolling from now on will be on a waiting list. Preliminary list of commands: 01. Devastators (ТОР - 1) 2. Bad Ugly Maniacs (ТОР - 3) 3. Amerika Erwache (ТОР - 8 ) 4. Polska Armia Tytanów (ТОР - 10) 5. No 311 Czechoslovak Squadron RAF (ТОР - 11) 6. La Guardia de la Noche (ТОР - 14) 7. Slowianska Unia Wojenna (ТОР - 19) 8. FORTRESS (ТОР - 27) 9. RussianBears (ТОР - 37) 10. D…

• A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 23rd of August: AWC/AWC2 discord link is on my forum user wall. 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War Pigs United 11. No 311 Czechoslovak Squadron RAF 12. Decima legio Invicta 13. La Guardia de la Noche 14. Grupy Szturmowe - Szare Szeregi 15. Dywizja Kawalerii Pancernej 16. Overlord 17. Federation Special …

• A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 11th of August: AWC/AWC2 discord link is on my forum user wall. 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War Pigs United 11. No 311 Czechoslovak Squadron RAF 12. Decima legio Invicta 13. La Guardia de la Noche 14. Grupy Szturmowe - Szare Szeregi 15. Dywizja Kawalerii Pancernej 16. Overlord

• My two cents re patrolling. Scouting planes are fun. Players need to plan airbases construction, predict where enemy ABs can be built and position their units accordingly. What about - patrolling to spot transports, - over AI land - during AI war stage where AI land can change hands - patrolling over edge on your own territory with patrolling circle over competitors land - flying between own ABs involving a fly over a competitor's land? The current rule allowing to patrol is in line with the gam…

• Event - Rush for Europe

Mandurah - - General Discussions

6x speed, you go to bed for 8 hours 2 days of normal speed pass while you're sleeping (6 x 8 = 48 hrs) You wake up and your country is dead LoL

• Team Roo Riders Mandurah Nucking Futz bobishunting ThePunisher0

• AWC *** KNOW HOW ***

Mandurah - - Community Events Info

Results speak for themselves. On a more personal note humongous respect for BUM Bad Ugly Maniacs. Prior to AWC BUM was #1 in the overall alliances ranking. They were not afraid of the AWC challenge. They played against much lower ranked alliances, lost one game and dropped in the overall ranking as the result. Hats off BUM !

• AWC *** KNOW HOW ***

Mandurah - - Community Events Info

AWC1 results are below. I haven't seen the results published on the forum, only on discord. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…50ce4f70c3e407f4c40d977bf

• A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 23rd of July: 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War Pigs United 11.No 311 Czechoslovak Squadron RAF 12.Decima legio Invicta 13. La Guardia de la Noche

• A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 14th of July: 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War Pigs United

• Hi Everyone, The registrations to participate in the second Alliance World Cup championships are open on the AWC discord. Please DM me or leaders of already registered alliances to receive the discord link. Limit - 16 teams. If the limit is exceeded, priority is given to the teams with the highest rating. In case of significant overbooking a different approach may be considered. As it stands the rules developed for the first championships are relevant. Rules can be found on the AWC discord and o…

• Hi @ChaosWarlord All good, no worries. The described process how key decisions are scrutinized by consulting them with others mods is good and builds confidence in good TTL outcomes. Your above self-correction of the previous post demonstrates this process works in reality.

• Quote from ChaosWarlord: “We then go and confer with each other to confirm that we have made the right decision. If opinions differ I'm sure we'll discuss it and come to the right conclusion. ” Understanding that Bytro brings more people to the disqualification decision making process provides reassurance to all teams the disqualification decisions are scrutinized before the fact and improves decisions quality. A one man show without any scrutiny before the fact was a major concern. It's not the…