Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Newspaper will report the casualty figures for the war for both sides in one article or another. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9aed3f0775741b1a0c0a1dad0 You may have to search / filter the newspaper for the country that you want. In this case I wanted to know about Turkey, so I typed "Turkey" into the newspaper search box, and found these two articles so far today.

• Unit Speed

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Quote from Restrisiko: “Vorlon was faster than me ” I'll let you go first next time

• Unit Speed

Depends on who owns the province, level of research, and the terrain of course. Each unit has different speeds on different terrain. In this example I have an AT researched to level 5: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9aed3f0775741b1a0c0a1dad0 You can see the speed in mountains is 19 km/hour Compared to a level 3 SP artillery: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…9aed3f0775741b1a0c0a1dad0 Which has a speed in the mountains of 18 Km/hour. A group of units is limited to the speed of the slowest unit inclu…

• Define "new" There was an update to limit betrayl of your coalition several months ago. In short: If you are in a coalition, you cannot give Row, Share map, or Shared intel to a member of another coalition. This also prevents coalitions from working together.

• Artillery are fragile. You need to get out there and attack them. Generally a fast unit helps. Circle around them with an armored car or two sometimes works if they just have a few. Many players will have a blocking force between you and their artillery, so that makes it harder. Planes work well if they have their arty separated. Then if they group it back up with their blocking force send a large group of whatever you have, tanks or regular infantry, and try to catch them.

• attack and defence mod

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

At a certain point you have to actually conduct your battle yourself. If you want everything automated so you can just watch the movie then it isn't' really a game of skill, just a mildly amusing sequence of lights on the screen.

• attack and defence mod

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

For starters, read this: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=180197#post180197 Then this is good: Quote from General Nightman: “Moving units will attack the unit that is stationary ” And keep in mind that any unit will defend itself using defensive stats every single time it is attacked by any other unit or group of units. This: Quote from General Nightman: “If they are both moving, that one in it's own territory usually defends. ” Isn't quite true. If both are moving, then EACH ONE will atta…

• EZ, you are in the discord for the AWC. I believe you have access to all the data from last year in the archive as well as the current data. If you take the time to analyze it, I am sure everyone will be interested

• Without going through the data, USA was on the winning team in quite a few important games. The peace period of 3 days was specifically designed so that American forces could reach Europe before the war started. I am not aware of any teams that aspires to compete on the AWC and then went inactive. The play is very competitive.

• Declaring War

The first three are all the same, All AI is now elite, and when a player is declared inactive the elite AI is in charge of their country. I choose targets starting with most dangerous to me. Generally this means higher ranked players first.

• The event notification/ front report is only intended to be a very brief description. For complete details you always need to read the newspaper. Of course locations aren’t always available. This simulates the technology of the era.

• Kamikaze Planes

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

I also suggest rockets. Keep in mind that level 1 and 2 rockets are ineffective on ships. Level 3 or higher is necessary for that.

• If the enemy occupies your province, it is not yours, and the core bonus does not apply. There are two separate aspects to the home defense bonus. 1). A 15 percent increase to strength. This means that the attack and defend values are increased by 10% 2). A 15% reduction in damage applied. This works the same way that forts work, where 15% of the damage that your units would get is deflected by the fort, or in this case the home defense “shield” All units are affected, including planes and rocke…

• Account linking

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from The War Machine 7: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “But there isn't a point in linking it. Your rank will be different anyway ” I don't see why the ranks would be different if they were the same profile, unless my forum rank was based on forum activity this entire time, wait... is it? ” indeed forum rank is based on posts and likes. As the forum is a separate system, the common thing is to use the same name and possibly the same password (or not) so that people know who you are. An alternat…

• Vatican was not defended by a massive army, but by an extreme morale penalty for anyone who dared to invade

• Unit change

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

I showed you the path that would make your suggestion easier to add to the game. Your desire is more infantry. Infantry requires barracks and industrial complexes. Once you have invested in an industrial complex you can build armored units with a simple infrastructure. Militia requires only a barracks. So if a militia army is easier to maintain, it will fulfill your desire to produce infantry easier. This means it needs to be cheaper, quicker to produce, and easier to feed. Then you will truly h…

• Disappearing armies

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

There can be a sprite count limit with the enhanced graphics when there are a lot of units to display on the map. Try switching back to canvas graphics for better playability in those situations.

• In case you are in a game with these functions enabled, click on your name/flag in the upper left corner and you will find a button for administering the game.

• Are those units in current view WM7? Or is it an intel view?