Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• Maldrid, It may be advertising and making it more basic is a piece of the puzzle. I just don't want more of the same new users that don't follow through with or even not do anything in a round, so advertising the game without improving wont help keep me here. With so little interest in posts like these and no one with actual feasibility or metrics info knowledge (i dont) able to put forth ideas or even agree to define the problem, it can be frustrating for guys like you and I. I made a post call…

• I have been playing over a similar time period and anecdotally think that the game has been loosing steam the whole time, sadly. You could get in on all kinds of maps and they filled up pretty fast. While there are more map types now, you can only join a couple. The forum seemed a lot busier in 2016 for sure. Are any metrics posted, like daily unique user logins? Or number of accounts active within the last week? Those would be interesting for both the forum and That said, i think the advertisem…

• Read my stats

FinnDaddy - - General Discussions

I'm just trying to add some additional points when considering stats. I do make assumptions based on K/D ratio, victories, and experience, but its always good to dig a little deeper. While some say they are meaningless to identify good players, 80% of the time its the best you can go by and it works. Make up the remainder with diplomacy and you are well on your way to identifying or neutralizing your threats. That said, three additional stats on how many of each unit you have trained, how many o…

• I already give ROW to all AI nations day 1, and yes even more important now. Some games they reciprocate fast, sometimes very very slow. The lost ships and wars this caused were live players. I even gave one person ROW when I saw his convoy was going to collide with me, while the paper said he started the war, it was still a war and my my units were down to 40% strength by the time I got a sub in there to set them free. There are some adjustments that can be made, but it decreases the value of s…

• What a great post atreas1! I am glad to see you say not to join a coalition strait away. I try hard to avoid joining a coalition a newby made on day 1 for no valid reason. Usually, enough nearby people are inactive or there are some good AI targets to keep you busy so you can keep early peace with everyone for the first 8 days or so. The longer time goes on, the greater advantage I will have vs their nascent coalition. I will not join a coalition without a reason and not without reasonable assur…

• Big read, so I expect the Devs and those interested in the future of the game only to read. This game has innovated some very cool stuff and I have made some of the best online friends i could have ever imagined, but I am worried about the dwindling user base and poor new player retention. If some of my suggestions cant be used, perhaps they can go into a future Bytro game. After frustration that hardly any team event teammates are actually playing and over half didn't even build anything or tra…

• I am also glad they are working on it, but I was hoping this debacle would be over soon. Randomly crossing convoys even go to war. This has caused war 5 times in two matches with me recently, my subs and convoys were sunk by peaceful countries I had no beef with. In real live, the US and Russia have passed by each other 1000's of times in international waters, and even the US has been passing by Iranian ships during heightened tensions without going to war. I like the opt in Idea in case I want …

• Event - Rush for Europe

Could they have left some of the Tutorial 2x times in there and speed that up by 6x?

• Event - Rush for Europe

In game 2803511, patrols are ticking every 1 minute and 15 second. naval combat and artillery is going every 5 mins instead of ten. 12X. Game days are 4 hours and everything else seems ok. Anyone else experiencing this? Glad I went with and arty/air offense.

• Quote from General Nightman: “I know of several moderators that have won as rebels. Barracks are cheap to build, if you can hold the war off long enough, you can produce tons of militia. ” This event has only been going for a limited time: "Sign-up period: 2019/05/17, 11 AM CEST - 2019/05/21, 11 AM CEST" Somehow my earliest game is already day 8. Thats why I said it was impossible to win in 8 days.

• General Nightman "I know of several moderators that have won as rebels. Barracks are cheap to build, if you can hold the war off long enough, you can produce tons of militia. " How on earth could some moderators have won as rebels in only day 8? Not even abusive gold use could have done that. Dont bother explaining, mostly rhetorical.

• Also, this event drew me back to playing by the sound of it, so I just feel bad for the Patriots that have walked away from a hopeless situation.

• I have been Japanese. Two of my Blackfoot opponents have tried to build militia. I took them over, cancelled the milita builds and had 0-3 allies helping me wipe them out. Even the allies that end up doing nothing made it hard for blackfoot to defend. The fact that it is possible to win with choosing the patriots does not make it a fair not interesting map. The devs will know exactly the win ratios, and they can publish it if they want, or better yet, multiply the winnings for patriots by 100 to…

• Eminem2891 - Introduction

FinnDaddy - - Support Team

You should play trippleA then! I love it due to the casual turn based pace. Also, my wife loves Eminem's music even more than I do, so glad to have you. As for me, bad run ins with heavy gold users shut me out of the game for a little over a year, but I am back this week to try it again. The bad thing is out of three maps, one ma has an opponent that neglects air, gold repairs morale after each strie or battle, and has now destroyed the 7 connecting airports to the battle area instantly with gol…

• Balancing Changes

FinnDaddy - - News

I wish this was set up like Quora or something where we could comment under individual reply's. This relates to someone's comments, but emphasizes that the way this game is set up is for retired people, unemployed, and frivolous spenders. When I have the time, I use the multiple air groups and reset their patrol area before the 15 min timer goes up and they attack. That way I can destroy a larger stack using 100% efficiency only defending, while they are whittled down like flies to honey. What s…

• The event could have been good, and it was a good idea. I feel the map was not even thought out or tested at all though. I am playing three of them, and a friend is also. In all maps, the "rebels" are getting crushed due to the map setup. At least put all three teams touching each other equally. The other way to make it interesting would be to give more initial building to the patriots to simulate not yet getting totally beat down due to invasion, or free barracks in every province to simulate t…

• I have one other idea for large maps. For the 100 player map, and perhaps 50s, you can also engulf several AI territories that have no units or ICs in them and set it to peace. They will build capitals, and you should do this early on when moral is not a big issue. Its east and you get a gold boost later on too when you decide you need the morale boost. It can be done to active players, but they usually know they have no chance and go inactive quickly. Often they will accept peace for some reaso…

• First of all, I am a student of the game, so I am always trying to observe mechanics, and seeking out those that know. Thanks for sharing your general artillery defense. This is not one of those times. Try it and check the timers, If the attacker is on home territory or any terrain other than mountains, it can work like clockwork if you have OCD or just want to win badly. The fire timer for the defending arty will be 20-35 second behind, enough for the offender to fire and get off scott free. Ne…

• When you attack another player that has artillery with your artillery, you can retreat right away not even giving the opposing player a chance to return fire. I have suffered relentless hours of this torture, and even if I tried to set alarms to wake up, I could rarely be on at the exact right time to retaliate. Day and night, In and out. It ruined that game for me. 48 hours nearly strait in/out each hour. It can have great effect in team matches and alliance games on smaller maps with peace per…

• I support the idea. Graphs rock. I would love a breakdown of all the resources produced to go along with the economics report in the news as well. If the markets were more liquid, it could even report a GDP because some resources are worth more than others.