Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 140.

• Quote from atreas1: “Yet, we are in the Suggestions area, so here are my suggestions: 1. Cut down the number of upgrades to three maximum. 2. Each upgrade level has the same strength characteristics but different HP. 15/20/25. 3. Each level has a different requirement in food (1300/1500/1700) and adds a bit of speed, to reach the speed of AA/AT etc. I would again avoid researching Militia Lvl1 early game, but might get tempted later... ” Don't make it easier to research a terrible unit...bad ide…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “About a month ago, thanks. So we have reports on 3 games not loading, still trying to figure out why, or if there are more. ” Please "roll back" these games to 7pm CDT. I am able to enter occasionally and see what is happening but cant move any units. I am losing provinces and units...can't do anything about it.

• Quote from atreas1: “I agree with that. On the other hand, I am still waiting for a serious argument in favour of UPGRADING Militia, and I havent heard a single one. ” You won't. Very small minds are defending the use of militia in very specific and micro managed situations. Their ONLY use is to slow down the enemy in forest/hills (pointless if enemy has bombers) or add hp to a stack (but they will slow down the stack by a whopping 10 kph once the other non-oil units hit 25 kph). Nobody realizes…

• Quote from BeerBelly: “2723210, cant enter this game but all my others are fine. WTH? ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…19a2010d968402aedcdbb3956

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from BeerBelly: “2723210, cant enter this game but all my others are fine. WTH? ” I’ll check on it, but given your attitude I’ll take my time by the way. ” Hey there Vorlon, sorry about my last post. I spent gold in this game and am losing provinces while the game won't open. When did you become the "Main Administrator"? Congrats on that.

• Quote from BeerBelly: “Quote from BeerBelly: “2723210, cant enter this game but all my others are fine. WTH? ” It is really lame when a player that has been active for 2 weeks attacks me and suddenly I can't enter the game to respond. Coincidence or evil hacking? ” Is the Utah player in my game hacking the server? Why would only 1 game out of 6 not work? Cmon mods, do your job.

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from BeerBelly: “ ” Would love @BeerBelly to let us know his in game name so we can check your ranking. Wonder how all us noobs compare to you according to our profiles. ” Put a "1" after my name if you insist on finding out how much more experience in this game I have over you. You really don't get the point of my post, neither does Kanaris or Pontus. I hope I see your maxed militia in a game...it is always a good laugh when I know I have won even before I act. The…

• Quote from BeerBelly: “2723210, cant enter this game but all my others are fine. WTH? ” It is really lame when a player that has been active for 2 weeks attacks me and suddenly I can't enter the game to respond. Coincidence or evil hacking?

• 2723210, cant enter this game but all my others are fine. WTH?

• Paratroopers darken the Skies

BeerBelly - - News

Quote from Kanaris: “Quote from BeerBelly: “Why make this unit have the Capital as a requirement? you can't build commandos now if you also are building paratroopers. Did Bytro even think about that? ” I am willing to bet good money that not only did they think about it but they did it on purpose to force players to make hard decisions. ” It isn't a difficult decision at all. Paratroopers will be much more versatile because you can move them around the map with the plane unit AND they don't cost…

• Quote from Kanaris: “No such thing as a useless unit just unimaginative commanders. If you dont like militia dont use it, but not by any means does it make it useless. ” I think it is funny that all the noobs liked this post. Go ahead and spend research and production on max militia. Build a barracks in every province and waste goods/food doing so. Build so much militia and other units that food production goes negative even after turning off the barracks. Realize you need to kill off tons of mi…

• Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from BMfox: “A level 6 mitlitia is already end game so you won't be attacking that unit with infantry but with SP artillery, a stack of 8 takes a militia in the forrest out in two rounds. Or with medium tanks, mechanized infantry and my favorite tactical bombers... So basically they are pretty useless troughout the game because in early game i take them down with light tanks and artillery.Quote from atreas1: “On the other hand, to spend 90 research hours, a good amo…

• Quote from Edepedable: “Fun fact about militia. Their level 6, which is not even elite yet has 4 attack versus infantry and 6 defense. With their hill/forrest buff they get 7 on the attack and 10.5 on the defense versing infantry. Militia in a forrest is stronger on the defense against infantry than commandos are on the offense against infantry. Yes they have less HP, but surely, they are not useless. Thei boosted attack on the offence in forrests is higher than that of regular infantry. Almost …

• Quote from chocol8thunda: “I use milita tonhild down a province while the moral goes up. Stops revolts. Quciknto build. They're also good to slow incoming attacks so your AA and any long range troop can better more rounds dropped. I also use them as scouts and along strategic roads to slow any attack and alert what's in the stack. Theres a use for every piece. I used militia and anti tank and 5☆ fort to hold off a couple waves of attacks. Then added arties and some air. Was quite formidable defe…

• Paratroopers darken the Skies

BeerBelly - - News

Why make this unit have the Capital as a requirement? When Paratroopers were used in real war, they didn't sent one platoon at a time. But more importantly, you can't build commandos now if you also are building paratroopers. Did Bytro even think about that?

• After each update, I try out the Enhanced Graphics. They are ugly. They are way too dark in all provinces and the effects actually hurt my eyes. We don't need water simulation or waves...that is a pointless waste of processing power. Who was the rocket scientist (being sarcastic) that came up with the odd idea to add CLOUDS to this game? Really? What remote purpose do they serve other than making an already lagging game...more laggy? They don't add anything good! There is also a weird/bright gla…

• game will not load

BeerBelly - - Bug Reports and Issues

Yep, I have bombers on patrol and enemy sent fighters as game crashed. I cant login to change anything.

• Quote from Pablo22510: “This was discussed aged ago, and it was ruled out for some reason. I'd have to look it up, but don't get your hopes high. ” Because it was a terrible idea then and now. Nobody wants to play Liberia, Albania, Costa Rica and get steamrolled by day 2. Awful idea, please never do it again.

• Quote from EBrown57: “I have been unable to find an answer to this question. Perhaps my search criteria is insufficient. My question is: When a country's last province has been captured, and the country is removed from the game, what happens to the resources it may have accrued? Does the conquering nation get all or some of it? Does it all just vanish? Thanks ” The correct answer, which only I have given is, all the resources the player has accrued/accumulated vanish (are removed) once his last …

• Quote from grandpooba52: “Quote from BeerBelly: “You didn't answer the question by the OP. OP is asking about all the OTHER resources a player has and what happens to them when you take his last province. ” i didnt a=nswer because vorlon had already answered and his answer is correctQuote from VorlonFCW: “Whenever you capture any province, you get a portion of the resources that province has produced recently. It seems to average about the same as 12 hours production for the prior owner, which w…